Johnson Controls Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson Controls Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson Controls

2.9

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through pool campus. The procedure took 2-3 days. First it was apti round then after the result declaration technical and HR round was conducted..
It was my first interview and I learned a lot from that.. I gained an excellent experience..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Kolkata (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

There was an online aptitude test followed by two interviews : 1st was a one on one interview (technical round) and 2nd was with a panel of 4 people (technical and HR round)

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chennai (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It took around 45 minutes and I have been asked technical questions from 6 HRs. They were very friendly and expect us to fulfill their expectations. Questions were more specific about HVAC and valves.

Interview Questions

• Which sensor is used to control the speed of VFD in AHU?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

2 rounds.1 technical 1 hr,technical had instrumentation questions. process went on for 5 hours.English fluency required. Process control was main subject ,interviewers were friendly.overall good experience.it was off campus for me,best of luck

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls in August 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds of interview. It was campus placement. I appeared from ECE branch. Rounds 2 and 3 happened on the same day ( also Pool Campus ) and about 10 days after the round 1 .
     1)Aptitude-Logical reasoning/GK/Current affairs/technology/embedded systems
    2)Technical interview- (One person panel ) on Branch subject basics. Questions on AC / DC current, Control systems, Communication systems, Data communication & networking/ Analog electronics etc.
    3)Mostly Technical + HR & Behavioural Interview- ( panel of 4 people)
    The round 2 & 3 took a whole day and night to get over and results were declared on the same night .

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Silchar (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

First round was an aptitude .second was Technical and third technical +hr. you need to focus on your cv whatever you have mentioned you should know that well. This company intake is very less . so TRY YOUR BEST.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Kolkata (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was my first ever technical interview. I had to wait 7hrs before my turn came. Very basic questions were asked from my topics of interest like digital electronics, microprocessor, communication, basic electronics etc. HR questions were also asked randomly inbetween. Overall a great experience!
    In HR round also, technical questions were asked but according to me, more weightage was given to HR questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical: What is modulation? Why do we need modulation?
      HR: Do you think your growth as an individual will be slow?
      If yes, why so?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Mumbai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Brief Interview. I was asked mainly non technical questions, like family background. However we were not given any snacks while waiting for our turn to get interviewed. There was a huge panel of about seven-eight people who knew their stuff alright though!

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself. What is your family background?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The first round was online test which consisted of 60 questions from electronics ,quant , logical ability and verbal. From this 50 students were shortlisted. The result was announced after 2 days and one day before the technical interview. In tech. interview questions were asked to check your understanding of concepts. Deeply study your project and scope of all the components used. They may also ask working or circuits of various electronic devices. I was the last candidate for this round.The result of tech. round was out within 15-20 minutes . I got selected for the next round . The next round was nothing like normal HR rounds. In this all the present panellists were taking interview of individual students (7:1 in my case). It lasted for 30 minutes. They asked everything from my resume and my project . All the modules of my projects were discussed. There was a lot of cross questioning. Not loosing patience and confidence was my key to crack that round.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Online test
    GQ and lightly technical
    They test you on the basics of your branch
    If you purposely don't screw your interview there is no other reason you won't get selected unless you did absolutely nothing in your engineering