Johnson Controls Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson Controls Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson Controls

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Plymouth, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

I had three different interviews with three different groups within the company within the span of two hours. Each asked different questions and gave me a run down of what they do for the company. I have never been so comfortable during an interview before. I got a tour of the labs in the facility and a description of what I would be doing for the different departments if I choose/was hired to intern for them.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Holland, MI) in December 2014.

Interview

After submitting resume online, got an email from a recruiter asking to if I was available for a 20 minute phone interview. The phone interview was for general personality questions. After that there was a panel interview to review skills. This was with 5 other people.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

The interview was not bad. They asked common behavioral questions. I met with 3 people. They were all very friendly. The interview lasted longer than normal which was good. They took a while to get back.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was very simple.I applied through a job board for the Internship opportunity.With in 10 days of time I received a reply from the H.R for further interview procedure.I then had one introductory call from the project team followed by an in person Interview.I was finally given the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for an Internship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was set up with me and three managers. They basically went over how the internship would work, being 9 weeks in the field and 2 in the office. Then he went through my resume and asked a few questions about my experiences. Pretty relaxed, did not feel too much pressure.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about electricity? Like how would a circuit work with the lights in this room?   1 Answer