Johnson Controls Intern Hourly Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 860 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied online, received an email2-3 weeks later asking me to complete a video interview recording myself answering 5 or 6 questions. Submitted the video interview and about one month later received an email saying they decided to pursue other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Tell them about a time you had to think creatively to overcome a challenge/achieve a goal.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Edison, NJ) in May 2019

Interview

Very easy going, it was more of a conversation than anything. I was interviewed by two of the general managers in the office. After going over my resume it was more of them just explaining job responsibilities and what they do as opposed to them questioning my ability. There were no hard questions, it's like they knew they wanted me before I even came in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

The interview was not bad. They asked common behavioral questions. I met with 3 people. They were all very friendly. The interview lasted longer than normal which was good. They took a while to get back.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2016

Interview

The interview was set up with me and three managers. They basically went over how the internship would work, being 9 weeks in the field and 2 in the office. Then he went through my resume and asked a few questions about my experiences. Pretty relaxed, did not feel too much pressure.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about electricity? Like how would a circuit work with the lights in this room?

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Milwaukee, WI) in Apr 2016

Interview

The process was very simple.I applied through a job board for the Internship opportunity.With in 10 days of time I received a reply from the H.R for further interview procedure.I then had one introductory call from the project team followed by an in person Interview.I was finally given the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for an Internship?

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Plymouth, MI) in Feb 2015

Interview

I had three different interviews with three different groups within the company within the span of two hours. Each asked different questions and gave me a run down of what they do for the company. I have never been so comfortable during an interview before. I got a tour of the labs in the facility and a description of what I would be doing for the different departments if I choose/was hired to intern for them.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Holland, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Holland, MI) in Dec 2014

Interview

After submitting resume online, got an email from a recruiter asking to if I was available for a 20 minute phone interview. The phone interview was for general personality questions. After that there was a panel interview to review skills. This was with 5 other people.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed