Johnson Controls Process Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 872 interviews

Recruiter25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Controls

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Harrisburg, PA) in May 2017

Interview

Phone interview, 2nd phone interview, testing, in person interview, more testing, and 8 hour lo.ng interview with 8 different people in 1 hour sessions. Minimal feedback after and very little direct communication.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions, technical testing, a lot of ethical / moral questions along with emotional intelligence testing. They ask the same questions over and over to see how consistent your answers are. They were very concerned with company image as they were recovering from bad publicity prior to the interview.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Calcutta) in Aug 2015

Interview

The interview process started with an Aptitude test, with fairly diverse questions based on Instrumentation, Numerical Aptitude and general Aptitude. It was an easy online test lasting 60 mins. After the test we were given an powerpoint presentation on the workings of the company, followed by technical and HR interviews. The Interviewer was cool and nice.

Interview Questions
  • What sensor would you use to detect the blockage in an Air Conditioning Unit?

Johnson Controls

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls in May 2015

Interview

Campus interview. Then on-site interview with senior engineers, quality department head, and operations head. HR manager walked around the company. No phone interview. People aren generally friendly. Lunch with interviewers afterwards.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León, Nuevo León

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Monterrey, Nuevo León, Nuevo León) in Apr 2015

Interview

First i got a call from HR, telling me about the opening and the need for the role. At the time I was working at another company outside the city in which the offering was located, I told them that and agreed to an interview by phone. After this first interview, they contaxted me for a second interview at their workplace, this was a more technical interview, with the specialist of another plant. Finally the common HR interview about salary, expectations and some basic english and knowledge tests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Controls

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls

Interview

There were 3 interviews. The first one was general with an HR representitive and the departments manager. The second one was more in-depth interview with HR, Maintenance, Plant and Central Operations manager. The third interview was shopfloor questions and tests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed