Johnson Controls Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Johnson Controls Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson Controls

2.8

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson Controls in May 2015.

Interview

Campus interview. Then on-site interview with senior engineers, quality department head, and operations head. HR manager walked around the company. No phone interview. People aren generally friendly. Lunch with interviewers afterwards.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson Controls

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)) in April 2015.

Interview

First i got a call from HR, telling me about the opening and the need for the role. At the time I was working at another company outside the city in which the offering was located, I told them that and agreed to an interview by phone. After this first interview, they contaxted me for a second interview at their workplace, this was a more technical interview, with the specialist of another plant. Finally the common HR interview about salary, expectations and some basic english and knowledge tests.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Controls.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. The first one was general with an HR representitive and the departments manager. The second one was more in-depth interview with HR, Maintenance, Plant and Central Operations manager. The third interview was shopfloor questions and tests.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson Controls (Kolkata (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with an Aptitude test, with fairly diverse questions based on Instrumentation, Numerical Aptitude and general Aptitude. It was an easy online test lasting 60 mins.
    After the test we were given an powerpoint presentation on the workings of the company, followed by technical and HR interviews. The Interviewer was cool and nice.

Interview Questions

• What sensor would you use to detect the blockage in an Air Conditioning Unit?   1 Answer