Macquarie Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 948 of over 948 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Macquarie Group

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

The internal recruiter messed it up. My salary expection was 150k but told by the recruiter that the budget is 120k after I made through the first round. Why bother? The actual interview was really nice and met with director & manager. It was smooth and professional.

Interview Questions
  • Lot of tech questions in regards what have you used in the past.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Half fit and half technical interview. Questions around general knowledge of infrastructure is required to ace the interview. Other thing is somtime they lile to do a case study around an infrastructure asset so be prepared to have brainteaser and market sizing and quick math questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Macquarie Group

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sugar Land, TX)

Interview

I did apply for voice and video engineer position on 11/5/2021 and it has been 13 days, I haven’t heard anything from them or received any email. Not sure if their process takes longer than I expected. I’m believing that I have all the qualifications that needed in this position, will just hope to hear something soon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

super day after online test and video interview quite intense interrupt self introduction why risk go through your cv what is risk how to measure research experience q & a situation case + what risk,how to hedge SOO sorry I forget other questions

Interview Questions
  • self introduction why risk go through your cv what is risk how to measure

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Applied online then had a quick phone interview then had a video interview. Was called to do a psychometric test and then offered another interview with managers overall process was seamless and recruiters had great communication

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Applied for MAM Summer Internship Program (Infrastructure Equity Investment). Did video interview on Sonru where they gave you a minute to prepare before the recording starts automatically. One attempt for each question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Ot was hard. video was very technical and a lot of questions. Superday with a case presentation followed by qna, and a behavioural interview which is relatively easy. Would say Superday is the easiest among the three steps.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

First is the phone screening from HR. Then is the tech interview, then the next round is the behavioural interview. And lastly is the psychometric test. The entire process isn't difficult if you are well prepared. All interviewers are very nice. They won't give you pressure during the interview

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in Macquarie and why do you leave your current job?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (Sydney)

Interview

During high of lockdown: Phone Interview - Basic Personal Information and Resume Confirmation Video Interview - Recorded, Work Experience and Achievements Psychometric Test Video Interview - Team Leader, Getting to know and situational questions Offer Letter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Macquarie Group

Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Interview was really thorough and the tests for super stressful due to the time element but overall great. Recruiter came back quickly after each round, over all process 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 948 Interviews