McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017
3,347 Interview Reviews

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a text from the manager two days later to call her to set up an interview. I was really nervous for the interview but all you have to do is be yourself honestly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durand, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Durand, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

I got there a little bit early and waited for the manager since she was working the drive thru. We sat down and talked for maybe 5-10 minutes about my previous work experience, company rules about appearance(no crazy hair colors, visible tattoos, etc)and availability. She asked 5 or 6 questions, then said she contacts people in a week if she wants them. She stood up, shook my hand and thanked me for coming in.

Interview Questions

• She gave me a scenario where a customer orders a hamburger, they come back to the register and say they ordered a cheeseburger, but you specifically remember them saying they wanted a hamburger. What do you do.   1 Answer
    • What did you do at your previous job?   Answer Question
    • When would you be available to start?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was very brief. I felt very uncomfortable but that is not the fault of the company but my own fault. I did not like my experience. I think that that is more something of myself though,

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Went to an open interview and the interview took less than 10 minutes. It's better to come early so you don't have to wait for your turn and can leave early as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Upland, CA).

Interview

fast and easy. the guy asked many questions. he seemed really interested. said he would call back within a few days but pretty much I got the job...still waiting for a call back and its been over a week..ive tried calling but he's always busy.

Interview Questions

• why can you see your self working here?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Short and simple, typical fast food interview. The hiring manager did not want to cut any corners doing the interview. She asked me will I be able to handle the job and a lot of other things.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a criminal record   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

They called me, and I answered questions that they asked. They continued to do so until the interview ended. I am not sure what more to add to this. However I would suggest you get a goo nights sleep before hand.

Interview Questions

• There was no tricky or unexpected question?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Escondido, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

i applied two weeks ago. I went to Mexico last week but my mom told me i got a call asking for an interview & to call back when i got back. Called and got an interview!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Walked me in, sat down and asked a couple of simple questions. The people seemed friendly enough and were kind. I was called and asked to come in the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at McDonalds?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's in July 2017.

Interview

Was on the B enroll. Good at counting money and cleaning. Hard worker. Started working to save up for a car and to help me and my family and trying to save up for collage