McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2018
4,103 Interview Reviews

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Very casual, just wear something nice . Smile often because they want a bubbly personality for the job. Act like you visit McDonald's often and you were always curious as to what goes on behind the scenes,

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a stressful situation ?   2 Answers

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Simple interview with the hiring manager, and no one else. Basic customer service and experience questions. One interview was all that was required, and then, at the time, paid orientation which occurred over 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• A customer spills a drink in lobby, but you are stopping in for food on your day off. What would you do?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Lovely they ask you great and easy questions and the most professional thing about the interview is that she looked me in the eyes, shook my hand as we introduced ourselves and smiled and shook my hand once the interview was done with

Interview Questions

• What’s the first thing you should do when a customer come in   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I plan on interviewing and I was told through friends that the interviews are pretty typical. "Answer a few questions and go" type of setting. It mainly depends on the location. Some interviewers are kind, others are strict and to the point.

Crew Member Interview

Interview

I sat down, they asked when i was available, and then told me when orientation was. There really wasn't an interview. They just wanted to hire my because I wasn't a minor and could stay past 10PM unlike the other employees they currently had on the evening shift.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied online & got a text for an interview the next day. You wait in lobby area, be greeted by the interviewer and start interview. Very short and simple (nothing hard at all). Overall, it was nothing to stress about. Good luck to future applicants!

Crew Member Interview

Interview

Call you for an interview, sat in the dining room with the general manager and she asked me a couple of questions then said they would be in touch if I was offered the job. They called me within the next 2 days, then I came in for orientation

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Interview was done by phone. She asked four questions. I learned how I answer well after doing interview. It was two years ago. She asked Why you want to work with here?

Cashier Interview

Interview

Simple and straightforward. It was in their dining area along with other potential employees. When called we sat in front of the hiring manager and answered their question about the job and why we are interested in it

Anonymous Employee in Hinsdale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hinsdale, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online through HigherMe and interviewed in person at the store. It was very casual and the managers were extremely nice. Within five days they contacted me letting me know I got the job.