McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2018
3,856 Interview Reviews

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Simple. Basic interview questions. Such as Tell me about yourself, why you want too work here, ask for availability, if you can work in a fast pace environment. Also might ask where you see yourself in five years or how to handle an upset customer.

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Hammond, IN).

Interview

Because I already had a family member employed at this location, the store manager was informed that I was seeking a job. I showed up on time and sought the manager at the front counter. The store manager was timely and friendly.

Cashier Interview

Interview

The interview process was exactly what you would expect out of a mcdonands interview, as it was pretty easy with no difficulty. It was more of a formality that do you want to work here and will you actually show up to work.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Boston, MA).

Interview

I waited for my interview for about an hr I talked to the hiring manger first then the next day I talked to the the store manger the interview was quick and easy

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

It was easy and quick. Nothing to fuss about at all! Even for a first timer that has never had an interview before! Good experience for anyone. The worst part was waiting for them to not be busy and start the interview.

Interview Questions

• If a customer complains we messed up their order what would you do?   3 Answers

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was fine, manager was uninterested. They asked me a lot about my personality and if I was able to handle a stressful environment. The overall experience was fine. I was not satisfied nor dissatisfied. I waited 20 minutes.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Applied in person for the job at McDonalds as a cashier at my local location. The interview was average and pretty short and to the point, typical questions were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

Applied online and takes a at least 10 minutes,asks a ton of questions abut how you would react to things like a customer getting angry or a stressful situation,whether or not youd be the first to do something and whatnot

Interview Questions

• Team oriented questions, customer service questions,the like.   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

pretty simple, interview with about 2 managers. Basic questions that shouldn't pressure anyone. After the second interview they may hire you right away or you might have to wait for the 3rd interview

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Applied online because i thought that mcdonalds would be a place that anyone could get a job at, I was incorrect. I would recommend that if you don't get a call within a week of applying that you reach out to the hiring manager