McDonald's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 14, 2018
4,400 Interview Reviews

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

It is extremely brief and easy as it is an entry level low paying position with no experience or requirements necessary so there is not much to say really at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (East Toledo, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application and completed an online test. I was called two hours prior to interview time and asked to show up on a day the weather was terrible. I got there and Interviewer was positive, honest about the position (that it was a busy one!). She said she'd call by the following mid-week (Wednesday) if I was hired. That was helpful because I knew not to wait for ten days or more for result. She encouraged me to apply with company at other sites if I did not get that position.

Interview Questions

• She asked if I was asked to a fast-paced environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Delano, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at McDonald's (Delano, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very brief and accurate it didn’t give much to think or anything complicated. It was straightforward and about the easiest interview ever that I have ever attended myself.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

Fast and easy . Call during slow time of the day . Told the manager I had experience. Interview was fast . She wrote my information down . Ask me a couple questions. She was nice .

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to clean the bathroom?   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from a manager the next day. The interview was a short process. Questions were mostly behavioral. They did not require any previous experience. As long as you can hold a conversation and smile, you'll make it.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you perform in group/team with examples.   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Interview

Interview was very straightforward and not hard at all. The McDonald's I applied at was really in need of staff members as soon as possible, so I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at a fast food chain restaurant before?   2 Answers

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at McDonald's.

Interview

very easy cause I never took it. I am trying to see salary reviews for a job I'm interested in but this site insists I give a review in order to see. Stupid.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to see salary reviews for another job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was moving from Ohio to Virginia beach. I applied online. Then was told to email my resume. I then moved and had my interview a week after I arrived and BAM.. They knew a winner when they seen me!!

Interview Questions

• What do you go on while you are interviewing a prospective new employee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It wasn't much of a negotiation. They offered and I accepted. I regret it now because I feel I deserve more!

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at McDonald's (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2008.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I met with the HR director for the midwest region. They gave me a basic personality test. I tested green which was good. They then had me do a interview on the spot in which I was set up for a OJE. Meaning I would go into a restaurant for a few days to see if I would like the job. I then met with the HR director who hired me after the OJE

Interview Questions

• I didn't have any. We mainly talked about my past jobs and experiences. Very easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did want more money but I took the amount they offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at McDonald's (Rogers, MN) in August 2010.

Interview

I emailed to the Rogers store manager. We got along great, set up an interview one on one to find out that it was with the district manager. I had experience in the past as a manager and he wanted to bring her in to make a final call if I excepted the position. It was great she made it sound nice till I asked finally because they did not mention the pay and it was 12.00 and hour. I cannot live on that! I also am not becoming certified at McDonalds for that kind of pay!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years, and why would you be good at this position?   1 Answer

I needed to take 6 months of "burger" school in minneapolis to make 12.00 an hour as ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER!