MetLife Intern Hourly Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 905 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

MetLife

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MetLife

Interview

First round phone screen. Then super-day consisting of multiple rounds of 1 on 1 interviews, mostly behavioral with a few role specific technicals mixed in. Overall process was very good.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a pressure situation and how you handled it.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2018

Interview

I had 4 phone interviews in total. One with recruiter, another one with someone from department I applied to but in other city, and two last ones with managers of the department I applied to. I wish process was shorter. I think two last interviews could be merged together. Overall, not too difficult. Talk about myself, my achievements, some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

The entire process took about 3 weeks. Started out with a telephone interview. Once completed I was assigned a time for a sit down/ face-to-face interview. That interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was then called for a 3rd interview with both hiring managers which lasted about 1 hour.

Interview Questions
  • Please name a negative characteristic about yourself that you use positively on a daily basis.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Minneapolis, MN) in Nov 2015

Interview

Casual, multi-round. One phone intervkew 1:1 and then a Skype interview 2:1 before connection was cut entirely. Said they would get back to me on Monday, didn't. Ended without follow-up after multiple attempts to reach.

Interview Questions
  • Personality description type, network questions, sales and management experience questions.

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Cary, NC) in Apr 2015

Interview

After an employee referral, I had one phone interview, and one in office interview. The phone interview covered basic experience and very standard interview questions. The second interview was in the cary office, and questions were almost all behavioral with 2 interviewees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed