MetLife Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MetLife Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at MetLife

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Cary, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

After an employee referral, I had one phone interview, and one in office interview. The phone interview covered basic experience and very standard interview questions. The second interview was in the cary office, and questions were almost all behavioral with 2 interviewees.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2015.

Interview

Casual, multi-round. One phone intervkew 1:1 and then a Skype interview 2:1 before connection was cut entirely. Said they would get back to me on Monday, didn't. Ended without follow-up after multiple attempts to reach.

Interview Questions

• Personality description type, network questions, sales and management experience questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MetLife (Tampa, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

I had 4 phone interviews in total. One with recruiter, another one with someone from department I applied to but in other city, and two last ones with managers of the department I applied to. I wish process was shorter. I think two last interviews could be merged together. Overall, not too difficult. Talk about myself, my achievements, some behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The entire process took about 3 weeks. Started out with a telephone interview. Once completed I was assigned a time for a sit down/ face-to-face interview. That interview lasted about 30 minutes. I was then called for a 3rd interview with both hiring managers which lasted about 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• Please name a negative characteristic about yourself that you use positively on a daily basis.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

First round phone screen. Then super-day consisting of multiple rounds of 1 on 1 interviews, mostly behavioral with a few role specific technicals mixed in. Overall process was very good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a pressure situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question