MicroStrategy Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MicroStrategy Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at MicroStrategy

Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Tysons, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

1st phone interview was general questions about you and the company background. They want to know if youre interested in the company. This is basically almost all job interviews. You dont apply to the company you dont want to work for.
2nd phone interview was mostly customer service questions and line picking from resume. Some of it were SQL questions
3rd phone interview was also customer service related questions and line picking from resume. Along with SQL questions
On-site interview - all of the above and a presentation

Interview Questions

• Customer service related questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Associate Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (Blacksburg, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was on-campus. I got the interview the day after the Career Fair. It was a one on one interview consisting of basic behavioral questions. Also, he asked a riddle-analytical question at the end.

Interview Questions