MicroStrategy Technology Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MicroStrategy Technology Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at MicroStrategy

2.5

Technology Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy.

Interview

Phone screening (20 min) then phone interview (45 min)

Interview Questions

I was offered another job

Other Interview Reviews for MicroStrategy

Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MicroStrategy (McLean, VA) in April 2010.

Interview

I was first contacted by the MicroStrategy recruiter who informed me the conversation was informational, not evaluative. I was then flown down for the interview on site. I met with 4 people, including the CTO for 45 minutes each. In the middle of the day the recruiter took me to lunch for an informal/non-evaluative lunch. Most of the questions were brainteasers and guesstimations. Only one person asked my typical interview questions like "What is your greatest weakness."

All expenses were covered via reimbursement from MicroStrategy. The reimbursement process took 4 weeks. After the interview I was told that I would be notified in 2 days, after 4 days I inquired about the decision and was asked to wait one more week. I was then not extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• If I had a stack of pennies as tall as the empire state building, would they fit on top of this table?   Answer Question
    • How many gas stations are there in the United States?   Answer Question