Panera Bread Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018
1,475 Interview Reviews

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY).

Interview

I arrived to the first interview to be told that my interviewer is too busy to interview me. This shows that they have little respect for my time and poor management skills. This was highly unprofessional.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online. Got a phone call to come in for n interview. Went an got the job right away. Came back a day later with papers signed and started being trained right away.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied online, Phone interview, scheduled interview in Store. If you pass that then you schedule an RJP and then a second follow up interview. Then a third job offer interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions are pretty standard. Mostly conversations to get to know you.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Very casual, applied online and spoke with a store manager at a table in the cafe. It was more of a conversation than an interview--just talked about customer service, past experience with customers, etc. Very unstructured.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult experience you've had with a customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied one night and I got called the next day and the interview went well they said they would call me back for a second interview and they never did.

Interview Questions

• what position would I accept if they hired me on the spot?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

You sit down with a manager at one of the cafe tables. They will ask you questions about experiences (not required) and how you feel about/what you would do in specific scenarios. Then they move on to availability. Most everyone is hired at this location. It comes down to more of how you do in the first week or two while training. It is important to see if you are good at receiving information and learn from instructions.

Interview Questions

• If you had to sacrifice one of: Speed, Quality, Accuracy; what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was very simple. I applied online and within a week they had called and we set up an interview. I had one manager interview me, although sometimes they have two managers interview at once.

Interview Questions

• If you saw your coworker do something that you know is against the policy, how would you handle the situation?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

it was a normal interview process to work for a part time. there reall isn't aanything special about their hiring process. its the same as any other company you'd workf ro for parttime work.

Interview Questions

• they asked me what days i could worka nd the avialbaility   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Downey, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I got a call two weeks after applying, and set up an interview the next day. After the first interview, they scheduled a second one. Then after the second one, they scheduled a third one. I finall got offered the job after the third interview. It was very tedious but all the managers were very friendly and nice to talk too. Also every time I went in, the cashier always gave me a cup to get a drink.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you?   Answer Question
    • Where do you want to be a year from now and if I still want to be with Panera at that time.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview within 2 days , the general manager emailed me with a number to call the store. I called the store and the hiring manager answered the phone and gave me a phone interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work there?   1 Answer