Panera Bread Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Panera Bread

1,814 Interview Reviews

1.9

Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I sat down with the manager in the restaurant and followed a question response format. Everything was relatively straight forward. She asked general questions about work ethic and other things, and described the position available.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

The manager asked what hours I wanted to work. Another manager was excited I had some experience in the industry. We basically had a friendly conversation about why I was interested and what I was looking for in a job

Interview Questions

• How many hours are you looking to work (if I remember correctly)   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

You go in one on one with a manager and asked personal questions. They just wanted to get to know you more rather than ask behavioral questions. Just be honest and talk about what you do in your free time and stuff.

Cafe Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Very quick and easy I just applied online and got a text to schedule an interview and met and did a quick 10min interview and then was offered the job

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Dining Room Server Interview

Interview

Met with the general manager and discussed experience and work availability. The meeting was very quick and did not last more than ten minutes. It was also very informal, just at a table in the dining room.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I went through 2 interviews. One of the interviews was with a assistant manager, then the other one was with the actual store manager. Both interviews were very relaxed and casual.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seven Hills, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Seven Hills, OH).

Interview

It was a simple, casual talk between myself and the location manager. It was very relaxed and very much a conversation that allowed ample time to elaborate on skills and experiences. This was just a summer job during undergrad, but the hiring manager was very understanding of my need for short-term work.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you had to solve a dispute?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I first applied online where you had to answer basic questions and then fill out a questionnaire/ personality test. It was very detailed so make sure to set aside about 30 minutes to complete.

After submitting my application it took a few weeks to hear back and set up an in-person, one-on-one interview. Following this interview, it took about a week and a half to hear back letting me know that I received the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Middletown, NY).

Interview

The interviewer was friendly and informative, demonstrating knowledge of Panera's history, current values and goals. She asked about my experience in working in the food industry. She answered each question well.

Interview Questions

• Experience in restaurant environment?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Morrisville, NC) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. However, nobody called me the following day as promised. I was interviewed by 2 managers and have an impression that second person did not like me because I am an immigrant.