Panera Bread Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017
1,392 Interview Reviews

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online but never heard from them again, not a single response to whether they wanted me for an interview or didn't. They should have at least let me know they didn't want me.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

A recruiter asked me about myself and my experience and then went over how they do things and if I'd be okay with that! Then she made an offer and I accepted and we set a date for me to start training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Panera?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Interview

Easy, and I felt comfortable with the person who was interviewing me. He made is easy and made me feel like I had plenty of time to think about my responses to the questions.

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Spring, TX).

Interview

You'll go into the store and usually sit down at a table with the district manager or possibly one of the co managers and they'll ask you a lot of questions about relationships with co workers and how you handle stress and if you're okay with rules changing constantly. They'll give you senarious that you'll have to answer such as "how would you handle a customer who is not satisfied with their purchase". Pretty easy interview, usually hires on the spot.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Fayetteville, GA).

Interview

Simple sit down with members or recruiting and eventually the district leadership. Pretty standard for the restaurant business. They want to know about your experience and your attitude...and your salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an angry or frustrated customer, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Council Bluffs, IA) in September 2017.

Interview

I must say the manger lisa and asst.manger eric make sure you feel a home rite when you walk threw the door they also take there time to explain about the copmany wat it expectations are .They also believe in taken care of there customers from what i seen i will look no further then joining no other team but Panera thank for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• To tell them about myself and my availablity.   1 Answer
    • Wat the best i done for a customers   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was very casual and relaxed. It was also very brief, about 15 minutes. Questions were pretty general. I was relieved because I am in high school so this was my first interview.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Reading, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The first interview was about 15 mins and relatively easy. The manager asked me about my background and what type of things I liked to do. I believe they were just trying to get a feel for who I was as a worker. She was very thorough and explained what the job would be like and what to expect from customers.

Interview Questions

• First questions were why did I want to work there and what would make me stand out from other candidates. Next questions were how did I respond in various situations at my previous job.   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in September 2017.

Interview

I put in an application online, received a call back for an interview less than two weeks later. I went to my interview the next day. It was pretty easy, answered some basic questions from one manager, when she told me she'd have me talk with one of the assistant managers. I had a pleasant talk with him where we discussed my current job, my expectations for Panera, my wage request, availability. It didn't take long for them to tell me they thought I'd be a good fit and requested I attend orientation a few days later.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied online. Stopped by the cafe and asked about my application. Was called a couple days later to come in for an interview with one supervisor. She scheduled my next interview with the second manager. He took my availability information during the second interview. Called me back a few days later with a start date. Took about two weeks total.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work there? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question