Panera Bread Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,220 Interview Reviews

1.9

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Winchester, VA).

Interview

The interview was very laidback and calm. I was offered a drink by the friendly staff. It was during one of their down times so it wasn't super busy or loud. The manager was very upbeat and happy. One of the easiest interviews I have done in my adult life.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, like what do you do in your spare time, reliability, skills, what are your goals in life, ect ect.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Questions about work experience and avalibility. Asked about team work skills. Offered a drink while I waited a really long time for a manager to have time to talk to me. Asked about transportation

Interview Questions

• Did I know a lot about the company?   1 Answer

Panera Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was just your average interview. I was interviewed by the general manager. He was kind. We got along great. This was my first job so I had a lot of questions after I was offered the job. It was was a quick interview as he had many others to do that day. I was nervous but it really was a breeze

Catering Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Pretty basic questions, very easy to talk to the manager. My only complaint is that she never followed up. Make sure that you have good communication skills and fresh ideas.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Bradenton, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called late in the afternoon shortly after I finished the online application. The person asked if I were available to come in the following day. She found a time mutually suitable. When I arrived for the interview one of two names I was given greeted me and took me to a more private table at this Panera.

Interview Questions

• The job was described to me and it was a little different than the job title indicated. The delivery service wan't quite ramped up and during non-driving times, I would be bussing tables, cleaning floors and restocking.   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Oviedo, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic, took about 15 minutes. The hiring manager was very friendly and I was hired on the spot. Basic questions such as availibility and basic situational questions.

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied for General manager opening on their own website. First interview is about an hour long and over the phone. 10 minutes into I was told they do not hire general managers; rather only do promotions to it. So if I wanted the job it would only be as an assistant manager. Don't be fooled by job posting.

Interview Questions

• they want to know about previous management experience   Answer Question

Offered me a lower position than they had posted (bait and switch).

Daytime Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Wauwatosa, WI).

Interview

Easy , Quick , Normal interview , I had two interviews one with the hiring manager which lasted only about 10 minutes and I was told to come back in two days later to have a one on one with the general manager pretty much got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Q.What do you want to work for Panera.?
      Q.What can you bring to this company
      1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY).

Interview

Nice, easy, quick. I think turnover is so high they are pretty desperate for hires. It was actually two interviews back to back. First one of the managers, and then one of the higher-up managers. Both interviews were about three minutes each I think. Didn't take very long at all.

Associate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY).

Interview

Typical 30 minute interview with the general manager of the store in which you are asked about your experience, your qualities, and a few what-if scenarios regarding customer service.

Interview Questions

• What adjectives would your friends use to describe you?   Answer Question