Panera Bread Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,252 of over 2,252.0 interviews

Employee Referral6%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Panera Bread

Application

I interviewed at Panera Bread

Interview

Group interview. Easy questions not a fun working environment. I don’t recommend working here but the interview process is fairly simple. All interviews are at the same locations which is a pretty far drive.

Interview Questions
  • What is your biggest strength.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Wilmington, DE)

Interview

Easy and fast forward, very relaxed interview. Not a a lot of questions asked, surprisingly. I expected more of am interview before being offered a position. Maybe because they were short staffed and desperate for new hires immediately.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panera Bread

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread

Interview

I was asked mostly basic questions, things like your strengths, weaknesses, why you wanna work there, why should you be hired, what experience you have, etc. Very easy interview overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Solon, OH)

Interview

Applied online and they reached out. We scheduled the interview and I met with the general manager when I was interviewed. She asked a few questions and I was hired the same day. I started working 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panera Bread

Application

I interviewed at Panera Bread

Interview

The interview process was simple. I received a call after putting in the Application and the hiring manager called me in to come for an interview. Once I came in, we talked, and they asked me questions and went over my resume. Then at the end she said she would call me and finally I received another call and accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Would I be able to work weekends?

Panera Bread

Application

I interviewed at Panera Bread

Interview

There was one interview and it only took about five minutes. It was simple, the interviewer only asked about two questions. Don’t stress you should do fine, it was not hard at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Orlando, FL)

Interview

I received a call. Two interviews. It was good. They asked me about my background. They talked to me about their need. And what they wanted to find in a cashier. Pretty basic. But overall great experience.

Interview Questions
  • What’s your strength and weakness?

Panera Bread

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread

Interview

The interview was scheduled through a job recruiting app with the store manager. I arrived on time and was told he would be there in few mins. After waiting for about 40 mins , the assistant manager showed up and said the manager was out on work. And she wasn’t involved with hiring.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panera Bread

Application

I interviewed at Panera Bread

Interview

It was a relatively simple interview, questions mainly regarding scheduling and customer service experience. The interviewer asked about money handling experience, any criminal background, as well as company culture value questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panera Bread

Application

I interviewed at Panera Bread

Interview

It was easy and straight to the point. Manager read off of scripted questions, no curve balls. There were specific questions on schedule availability, but mostly about experience and customer service abilities.

Interview Questions
  • What previous experience do you have that qualifies you for this job?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,252 Interviews

Panera Bread Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Panera Bread as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.87 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Assistant Manager and Sales Associate/Cashier rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Associate and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Panera Bread takes an average of 10 days when considering 2,683 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Assistant Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Panera Bread according to 2,683 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 41.85%