PetSmart Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,258 of over 1.3K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PetSmart

Featured Interview

PetSmart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

The interview went well. Asked questions to get to know you. Asked about experience in customer service and with animals. Explained the job and duties. Nothing too complicated. Simple and easy.

Interview Questions
  • How are you doing today?
    4 Answers

PetSmart

Application

I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Simple process, asked a few questions and offered the job there. Was not a stressful or difficult experience, it is a simple job and we both understood that. Overall was not a bad experience by any means, everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PetSmart

Application

I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

For the first interview it was a phone interview asking basic interview questions about yourself and then there was an in person interview asking more situational questions to see how you handle problems .

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions and questions about different situations

PetSmart

Application

I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Well it was pretty simple straight forward just didn't pay exactly what I was looking for. The person was honest with me in regards to what type of work would be done. We didn't go into to much detail after I found out I couldn't make what I needed to make.

Interview Questions
  • What was I looking for in regards to how much I was looking to make? Why did I leave my other job?

PetSmart

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

It was good. It started good and went good as well. Obviously it was good because I got selected so yes I liked it and they liked me too which was good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PetSmart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Took about 3 weeks to get a response, and then had one call. Afterwards, took another 2 months to get a response about next steps. I would say the call was nice, but the waiting process makes you feel unimportant as a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be able to come into the office sometimes depending on if your candidate fly in? Why Petsmart?

PetSmart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Filled out application online, then got a call for an in person interview from the hiring manager a week or two later. I offered the position right after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PetSmart (Miami, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

somewhat difficult interview, connected to the manger very easily and we spoke about the animal care and service i would be providing. very straight forward and had to fill out a personality test right after.

Interview Questions
  • where do you see your self in 10 years?

PetSmart

Application

I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Very casual. They asked me general questions: why I wanted to work there, and scenarios related to previous jobs. They also asked me to sell them a product. And if I was interested in being a dog groomer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PetSmart

Application

I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Easy and relaxing. The staff were very welcoming and the store leader was quick to answer questions make you feel very relaxed during the whole process. You get started almost immediately and get acquainted with everyone and the work flow pretty fast.

Interview Questions
  • How long do you plan on working here ? Do you or have you ever had an animal ? Are you in school at the moment ? When do you graduate school ?

PetSmart

Application

I interviewed at PetSmart

Interview

Interviewer was prompt and pleasant. She reviewed my qualifications and answered all my questions. Interview was not rushed. Toured the grooming area and interacted with the groomers; asked questions to gain insight on their experience at the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,258 Interviews