Pfizer Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pfizer

2.7

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

First, a phone screen with the hiring manager (~30 min). Then, an in-person interview day, with about 5-6 interviewers. Lots of "tell me about a time when" questions, very few technical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Pfizer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Started with a behavioral phone interview with an HR recruiter, who told me that in a few days I would be contacted by the hiring manager's secretary for a phone interview with the hiring manager. One or two weeks went by with no contact and no response to my follow-up, then I received an invitation for an on-site. Met with 5-6 people who asked a mix of behavioral and background/experience questions. It seemed to go well with positive feedback from interviewers. Followed up with HR a few weeks later and received no response. Followed up with the secretary who forwarded my email to the recruiter; finally received a response that the decision process would take a few weeks from then. Two months later and no update. No response to follow-up. Overall the worst experience I've had with HR from any workplace; really solidifies my original impression that the company does not care about candidates or its people, just the bottom line.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of time where you had to find a solution to a problem.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Was called by plant HR who scheduled the on site interview. Interview consisted of three back to back 45 minute interviews with various MFG. managers. Mostly behavioral questions and a few bio process questions involving bio-reactors and elementary process questions. Went on a brief plant tour and was very impressed with the site. Received offer 2 weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between a chemostat and turbidostat.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Two rounds of 1:1 interview process about thirty minutes to one hour for each round. More casual than formal. Questions range from anything about your resume to your current job scope.