Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2018

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I had only one Phone Interview with the Hiring Manager and the Director, that lasted 30 minutes. HR sent me an email saying i didnt get the job, so i dont know what would be the nexts steps of the process.

Interview Questions

• 1-Presentation
      2- Leadership Style
      3- A time that you had to communicate with stakeholders that dont know finance   Answer Question

Rotational Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone screen from one of the engineers about a week later. Got called back for an onsite about 3 days later. Went onsite and went on a couple of tours with other candidates and one hour long panel interview (four people) with behavioral questions and follow-ups. I had another offer with a deadline approaching and after contacting them they said I was not their first choice meaning I likely would not get an offer which led me to take the other position.

Interview Questions

• Phone Screen: Why Pfizer? Tell me about yourself
      On-site: Tell me about your self. A time you made a mistake, a time you made a change based off of customer input, a time you dealt with someone difficult. Same set of 6 behavioral questions asked to all interview candidates.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview process was laid back and casual. Got straight to the point with the questions and answers as well as some behavioral type questions. Took place in a small room with only one interviewer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

The first interview is a Virtual Interview, in which you are asked a series of questions and then given 2-3 minutes to answer the specific questions. Before answering you are given about a minute to gather your thoughts and adjust yourself in the camera before recording your answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Pfizer?   2 Answers

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Phone screen to evaluate fit for role and company; recruiter had lots of enthusiasm for the company culture and answered all my questions; gave me a lot of his time and provided timelines specific to next steps

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY).

Interview

Reached out via email for phone interview, no additional interviews following phone interview. Takes 2+ weeks to hear back via email. All automated responses. Interview lasts 30 minutes maximum, as you are only allowed a 30 minute appointment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

First, a 10 min phone interview, then I heard back a week later that I had an in-person interview, then a week later I was offered the job. It was a very quick process, and the interviews were very comfortable - more typical questions you would expect in an interview rather than technical.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance when you failed and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Didn't follow up after the initial interview even after I had called them several times and emailed them several times. It took several weeks to get a response from them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer in April 2018.

Interview

Was contacted about a month after the application deadline to schedule phone interview. Received an informal offer at the end of the interview and a formal offer the next day.

Entry Level Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Campus Interview. Behavioral Style. Questions were read off of a list of pre selected questions. Mainly focused on extracurricular involvement and how you deal with conflict. Talked about classes and coursework.