Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pfizer Interview Questions

Interviews at Pfizer

1. Featured Interview

Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pfizer (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

You first have to submit an application form that you download online. Here you are asked a sequence of questions, where you can draw up from past experiences, and demonstrate what you learned. You are then invited to a video interview, which is what I am going to discuss.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you showed good leadership?   4 Answers

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY).

Interview

Very streamlined process, spoke with several people on the team, senior directors, and VP about the companies beliefs, values, and culture. Very good group of people and they made me feel very optimistic about the position.

Internship Interview

Interview

I had to submit a resume and cover letter. Then I had one standard behavioral interview over the phone. A few weeks later I received an offer. Overall it was a simple process.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was a standard interview where they asked me questions and left time to answer my questions. It was longer than anticipated. I had plenty of time to prepare for the interview. I would definitely suggest reviewing Glassdoor for the interview questions beforehand. This helped me feel comfortable and confident in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you failed at something? What was the impact on you? What did you learn from this experience?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Started by applying online. I was then emailed a HireVue interview request for the position that I applied for. After the virtual interview you are contact about setting up a phone interview with a manager.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I completed a digital Interview but received no follow up! I contacted the recruiter several times and never received a response. Hopefully others will have a more positive experience or least a response. This was not a good process.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very subjective.   1 Answer

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Interview

So far have only had one online Interview and one zoom interview. More rounds of interviews to come. So far have only had one online Interview and one zoom interview. More rounds of interviews to come.

Summer Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Groton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Groton, CT) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied in mid-February, heard back two weeks later for a Skype interview. Interviewer was kind and friendly, questions were mostly your typical behavioral ones. Heard back two days later that I got the position.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

I had a phone interview panel that lasted around 20 minutes. They inquired about my interests, what i was majoring in, if i planned to take the CPA. You should Know about your resume and prepare beforehand on your interview skills. They were extremely nice, so be genuine!

Intern Interview

Interview

Simple interviewing process. I went to the career fair and gave them my resume and applied online. I was notified that I was selected for an interview, which was a phone interview asking basic STAR questions.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Phone interview with a hiring manager. Basically a screening interview.Was asked routine questions about interest and what I am looking for in the position. Leads to in-person interview in a group setting, but if the phone screen interviewer likes you, they will help you progress.