Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,096 of over 1.1K interviews

Employee Referral16%
Campus Recruiting7%
HardAverageEasy

Pfizer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Entire interview process ran very smoothly. I had a screening interview with HR before I was invited onsite for an in person interview. For the in person interview, three people asked me questions for about an hour before leading me on a site tour. HR called me a few days after the interview to provide feedback from the interview and to present the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • They asked how my skills and experiences aligned with the company goals.
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Contact by H.R, interviewed with H.R, then interviewed with hiring managers. The first interview was a phone interview with H.R. Second interview was with the hiring manager. H.R helped me throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Who do you deal with confrontation?

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Met with managers 2 different times within a month. Asked typical behavioral questions. Heard back 2 weeks later and accepted role. Overall good experience with the interview process and have enjoyed working here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Muito bom o processo foi muito bem dirigido apesar das três etapas. Muito técnico e muito analítico porém conduziram da melhor maneira possível porque uma empresa desse nível não poderia fazer por menos. Gratidao.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

In depth. Many structured questions by multiple people. It's a healthy process but can be time consuming depending on how many people you need to meet with and the level of the position you are interviewing for. The questions are structured and what you would expect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Buenos Aires)

Interview

Me enviaron una entrevista virtual que complete sola cuando considere, lo hice un sábado por la noche..., pero no tuve mas novedades...supongo que no guste. tuve un correo automático diciéndome que analizarían todo, pero no supe mas...es todo

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Step one is an online Interview via software. Pretty straightforward and doesn’t require much time to finish. You only need to finish it before the deadline. Very convenient for applicants.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

It was pretty okay. I only had the initial screening interview that I got through a referral to one of my professors. I spoke to a person that was on the team that I would have been working on and we talked a little about my goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

Nothing unusual, mainly situational type questions, Nice people, made me feel welcome. Very chill ambiance, but I was not as prepared as I should have been. Overall, a decent experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pfizer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer

Interview

4 rounds of interviews: #1: HR screening #2: hiring manager/director interview #3: panel interview #4: second panel interview Each interview was via videoconference and was spaced out by about 2 weeks. LOTS of behavioral questions. I was also asked to prepare a few slides for: - my professional story - an overview of the pharma business - a project management case study

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,096 Interviews