Pfizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Pfizer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2018

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

The first interview is a Virtual Interview, in which you are asked a series of questions and then given 2-3 minutes to answer the specific questions. Before answering you are given about a minute to gather your thoughts and adjust yourself in the camera before recording your answer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to do a HireVue interview two weeks later. I'd like to mention that this will be my fourth interview with Pfizer using HireVue within this past year alone. I'm tempted to refuse any job interview that uses HireVue since it's incredibly impersonal and awkward. Imagine filming a YouTube video or submitting a video for a TV show, it's like that but they give you 30 seconds to prepare your answer and there's no editing or going back, once it's recording it captures everything. To be honest I don't think I'm good at it because generally I don't speak in front of a camera. I believe that it's a lazy and cheap way of recruiting people. I've tried to get feedback but not once has Pfizer contacted me after my HireVue interviews, even when I tried to reach out to the recruiter who sent it to me, they ignored my emails. This is very unprofessional and makes me second guess whether or not I want to work with a company that uses this recruitment process. At least the other pharmaceutical companies send an automated email saying they're moving forward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Applied online then was asked to do a video interview/recording two weeks later. Then a week or two later asked to do a phone interview. Did not get the job.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Applied through my schools career website, had an in person interview, for 30minutes, it was conducted with two employees from Pfizer. Focused on behavioral questions and the questions you brought to the interview.

PCE Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY).

Interview

In person interview on campus followed by on site interview. First interview was 1 hour and was half behavioral questions and 1 case question. On site was two 1 hour conversations with two employees, half case questions half behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you did not like the outcome of a situation and how you responded.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer in January 2018.

Interview

Initial HireVue interview. Basically an online interview that is recorded. Then moved on to phone interview with the hiring manager. Basic STAR format questions.
    Then face to face with 2 managers. STAR format. Then Skype interview with director of sales to get the ok to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went against your manager or team project to complete a task in your territory.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pfizer (New York, NY).

Interview

1. Generic phone screen with outside contractor
    1. Phone screen with DM
    2. Face to face with DM, one of which also bad RD.

Very standard sales/medical star questions. Very good people and comfortable setting.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

After two weeks of applying online I received an invite to schedule an interview via Hirehue which is basically a one way interview where you are talking and looking at yourself in a video. Very akward feeling. Typical STAR questions. One of the questions I remembered was explain the gaps in your employment. Any one knows that, that type of question when you have experienced a few layoffs should be explained in person not on a one way video. Overall, I don't think I did my best as I am a personal type of person. I like interaction and eye contact etc and making a connection. I feel this interview is kind of bias because the person that will be reviewing it will perceive you how they want to perceive you whether you did well or not. With that said it has been about 3 business days and no response yet. Either way it was not a good experience at all.

Interview Questions

• explain the gaps with your employment   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pfizer.

Interview

Not too harsh, it was a very avergae process not too many hoops to jump through. I did not have to wait a long time for a decision to be made.

Aseptic Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pfizer (Portage, MI).

Interview

Fairly easy interview with situational questions from previous jobs you've had. The main supervisor and 2 team leaders were each taking turns reading the questions and writing down my responses.