KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

PlayStation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 407 of over 407 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Interviewed in March with SIE recruiter. I followed up weekly for a month. Was told that they'll get back to me soon. Ghosted for another month. Told I'll be reached out to soon. Ghosted again for another month. Its now June. This has been the longest ghosting yet.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like to do?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

3 rounds, 2 remote, 1 on-site. Not very technical, just quizzed on some engineering terms and asked some behavioral questions. Casual atmosphere, the team made me feel very welcome. The whole process was completed in around 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

There was a three-phase interview lasting about 3 hours administered by a panel of four. The second stage of the interview is more about job-specific questions and scenarios. I did not make it to phase 3 of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the difference between a reply reverse shell and a bind shell.
2 people found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PlayStation in Jun 2022

Interview

I applied through a job posting site, and a few days later, I had their talent manager call me to have a brief discussion to get a feel for what my experience is like to see if it's aligned with what they were looking for. However, even after following up twice with the interviewer (who I'm happy to name), he ghosted me with no follow-up. I didn't think that this would have been possible, especially from a big company like Playstation but I was left annoyed that they didn't have enough respect to let those who have applied, that they are not proceeding through. This made me feel disgusted that this ghosting tactic seems to be a common practice, and if this is the impression I get from the one team member, I can only imagine what the rest of the team is like.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Great interview. Was very quick and concise. Did a Phone interview and they were asking a lot of basic questions to get the general idea of you and decide whether or not you move onto the second interview

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at PlayStation in Jun 2022

Interview

First round with recruiter but did not have much communication with them - emails leading up to the first conversation were ignored. Had a second and third round but did not hear back after that. Tried to email recruiter but heard nothing back.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful