PlayStation Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 350 of over 350 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

A phone call interview and a webcam interview spaced around 2 weeks apart. Overall they were in a rush to find someone to finish a deliverable on time so it was probably a bit informal compared to a typical hiring interview.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with modern game engines
    Answer Question

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Didn’t even look at my application. Got a rejection letter within an hour of applying. That tells me a computer reviewed them. You should have an actual person review the resumes because you could be missing out on great candidates

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

moderate and easy to navigate, process and process improvement questions; loved the culture free swags, very friendly place and environment - i would give it a 4/5 to work at

PlayStation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

4 round of interview 1. In-depth QA testing questions 2. QA Assessment - Ex. They will give scenario and you suppose to write ex. defect, test cases etc.. 3. This round will scenario based. You will get lots of scenario and situation based questions. 4. Manager round

Interview Questions
  • Question was about type of testing and how and when you have performed.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Applied online and received an automated email saying that they've decided to move on with other candidates. About a week later a recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone screen for the same role, soon after they scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. During the interviews, there were a couple of things I thought were red flags. The recruiter screen was only about 10-15 minutes long, very brief and didn't really try to get to know me. At the hiring manager interview, there were some signs of micromanagement, the hiring manager kept saying this role isn't very well defined yet and so it could encompass many areas of work. They also kept getting interrupted by their phone ringing, which forced them to step out of the interview twice. The hiring manger kept looking down while speaking, not engaging at all. The whole interview felt unprepared and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a game you've played recently and what would you change about it to improve the experience?
1 person found this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

My process was multiple rounds with team members and the VP of the marketing org. The questions asked were very industry specific and they were looking for out of the box thinking. Interviews were done virtually and took on a conversational tone with the exception of the VP interview which was more challenging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Nice ppl, never heard back. They wanted to know about my experience and how I can help the company grow. Asking questions was a big thing too. The HR were very nice, they wanted to create specific and new video games so they wanted to hear ideas.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

Lengthy, several video interviews but overall simple. They took quite a while to get back and it seemed like there was always one more interview. Everything was over skype/video minus the first call.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you had to face adversity. How did you manage that and persuade others along the way?

PlayStation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

It was a good process and overall a nice experience. Had a a call with the manager and then 2 interviews with the team. Asked a lot of technical questions and about my background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PlayStation

Application

I interviewed at PlayStation

Interview

It was a very good experience, very professional and was a great conversation. They were also very open to answering all of my questions about the position. Would definitely recommend them based off of my interview

Interview Questions
  • Asked me a question about adding normal decals in unreal.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 350 Interviews