Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,001 Interview Reviews

3.3

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Auburn, ME).

Interview

Mechanical and personality tests are given before possibility of interview. Drug tests are also mandatory. Background check is also mandatory. Applications are online and must be completed before testing. Three step process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Did an on campus interview and applied online. P&G makes all intern candidates take an online test consisting of mostly logic and basic quantitative questions. Other online assessments include a behavioral one focusing on leadership. Did an onsite interview afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked on a team and there were different perspectives   1 Answer

CMK Workshop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First, you apply online and have to take both a reasoning and a personality test. Depending on your scores on those, you will be asked to interview. After interviewing, a select amount of students are asked to take another reasoning test, where final choices are made.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked with a team.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online this month! Got a online assessment soon after that within few minutes. It was pretty easy. And got a mail stating that they will get back within 30 days after reviewing online assessment and resume. Will update as i hear back!

Interview Questions

• Online Assessment had few multiple choice Behavioral questions and few logical pattern based questions.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Fort Collins, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

After my initial interview I proceeded to a Panel interview. Once the managers agreed to make me an offer I proceeded to do a lift and drug test. The interview itself is more how your mind reacts to certain situations not what you've done so far, although you can use scenarios that are applicable if they have occurred in your professional career.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a process that you improved   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Several months between online apply, taking online tests and completing first round interview. Waiting for response. Practicing with the interview questions on GlassDoor and P&G's website helped tremendously. Practice prior to interview!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you championed a project and you changed the direction of the project. How did it succeed in saving time or money?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, completed a questionnaire including personality assessment and reasoning test. Then I got a personality assessment phone interview. Then I got invited to an on-site test which still was a reasoning questionaire and I couldn't finish the test on time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I took a personality test, a reasoning test and was invited to a interview two weeks after the in person reasoning test. Then invited a week later for a second interview. I received and accepted an offer and began a background check and a series of physical checks. First was blood work, chest X-ray, vision, hearing and an ekg. After all of that I was sent in for a "fit for duty " test. I wasn't too worried but the test was grueling. All the basics and then they had me stack weights on different height shelving. Push and pull weights, crawl on the floor and stand up. I've never had a fit test this difficult and I'm already at a physically demanding job.

Interview Questions

• If you were working on a line and it malfunctioned, what would you do and how would you prevent it from happening again in the future?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Tempe, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online with LinkedIn. Recruiter called and scheduled for me to go take a test at the local testing center. Test would be great if I was an engineer or straight out of college with a algebra major.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Madison, WI).

Interview

Quite long and very thorough; was required to take two tests (one online and one written at a testing sight) and two interviews (both over the phone). Interviews and tests were challenging but fair. Despite that, I had an overall positive experience interviewing with the company even though I didn't get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a process more time or cost efficient   Answer Question