Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3,678 Interview Reviews

3.3

1. Featured Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The recruiting process was divided into .. steps: application process, assessment online, first interview and then the last interview. Both interviews were pretty similar, 7 or so questions, mostly behavioral ones and then the last two were situational but not to hard to address.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had four projects, one due today, one due in a week, one due in a month and one due in a year?   2 Answers

Data Analytics Manager Interview

Interview

Was required to take an online assessment as a condition to even get an actual interview. Assessment is highly discriminatory. Module consists of circles/dots moving all over the screen with an interruption to then test the memory of where the dots were prior to the interruption. Timed. For anyone with vision issues, motion sensitivity, seizure vulnerability, this module will certainly be the end of the road for you. Absolutely no correlation with the person's skills/capabilities/experience. It's like turning down a world class surgeon bc they left their car window open in the parking lot. Hopefully the ADA screens this review and begins an investigation into the discriminatory assessments P&G is using as a screening measure. Perhaps a blessing in disguise to avoid a company that is this ignorant in their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Basic no-brainer questions that are asked repeatedly, but re-worded to test the answer consistency. Computerized timed modules that discriminate toward anyone not able to focus on flashing dots, unrealistic time to reply, and not having perfect vision.   Answer Question

Summer Internship Program Interview

Interview

The interview was mostly behavioral and was relatively easy as long as you followed the STAR method of answering questions. Overall, it was an easy experience and was low-stress. Must know your resume inside and out.

Data Science Interview

Interview

I was given a Cognitive Skills assessment consisting of a series of attention-memory puzzles. There were 4 rounds of different types of cognitive tests, with each round switching back between two tasks.

Chemical Engineer Interview

Interview

There were multiple stages. The first online stage was difficult to pass, many don't. The second stage (in-person) had basic behavioral questions. The third stage (in-person) had very detailed behavioral questions and position-based questions that were difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed and how your failure was overcome   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I had the absolutely worst experience with interviewing with this location. First had an on-campus interview and then was contacted about an in person interview. Had an in-person interview with two men and was completely belittled the entire time. I have never felt more uncomfortable in my entire life. I could not wait to leave and could not believe how the interview was conducted. Every single thing I said was followed up with either a laugh or another harsh question. Good luck! Was not offered a position but if I was, I would not have accepted based off of how I was treated in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used excel to improve a process?
      Name a time that you were given little direction on a project, how did you go about it and what was the end result?
      If you had a project due tomorrow, next week and next month, how would you handle that?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Internship Interview

Interview

I had an online assessment, on-campus interview, and on-site interview. I was given the offer shortly after. The interview wasn't too difficult but I would recommend going over financial concepts and also your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with others   Answer Question

R&D Internship Interview

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter at university career fair then had interview next day, interview was a basic behavioral interview, different questions catered to P&G values, utilize STAR methods to answer these questions for success

Product Supply Interview

Interview

Career showcase then an interview a week later and then final interview on site 2 months later. They flew you out to the location for the final interview. The recruiter were very genuine and easy to speak to. The final interview was similar to the first but was more intense and had some off the record questions to test your skills in the specific department.

Interview Questions

• If you have a way to improve one of the assembly processes, how would you go about implementing it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Initial Phone Screening. If you pass the phone screening then they send you an online IQ Assessment. Assuming you pass that you will have 3 rounds of in person interview - some are 1 on 1, some are panel form.