Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Procter & Gamble Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2018
2,232 Interview Reviews

3.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

One of the most foolish interview processes I've ever been apart of. You basically take this personality test and if you don't "pass" it, you can't reapply for a year. They won't even look at your resume. Sorry, I didn't realize I was applying for a job with a federal law enforcement agency. The amount of talent you're missing out on is substantial.

Save your time and apply elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• The test has questions that you use sliders to answer. Very vague, and again, foolish considering there are more than one "correct" answers to each question.   Answer Question

Online Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Easy. Remember to tell the truth and apply you qualities with their expectations. Stay on topic. Dont be afraid to ask questions. Show interest in the job position. Negotiate pay.

Interview Questions

• recall a time you went above and beyond.   1 Answer

Pre-MBA Product Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The interview was a standard behavioral interview, with very little feedback from the interviewer. Because I was new to the game, I tried too hard to fill the silence. Just be concise and tie as much as you can back to Marketing, P&G, problem solving and teamwork

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, How would you manage projects with varying timelines   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Interview

I came at 8:00 am for the test to an entry building, I was quite lost because I have never been in Forum 1
    Next, the security guard told me that I need to go to the "main lobby". Ok, I walked to the lobby an came at 8:02 am. The person in charge told me that the group had just gone, I was asking, Is there a way to contact the group?
     NO No Nooo... what a shame of them.! I traveled like one hour for nothing.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Mayaguez, PR) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very simple it was on campus in a Job Fair they're looking for RnD (research and development). They ask a series of question to know if you're able to find a quick and efective solution todo a problem. And how can you attack a certain problem

Graduate Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Pretty good. Got all the way to the final round, but did not receive offer. Easy and very friendly. In the end, I did not enjoy the CCA. Felt a bit unnatural and forced.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I failed the aptitude test. Once you apply online, they send the online aptitude test. Similar to what others stated, it goes over your risk taking, openness to change, leadership etc. Unfortunately it's a bit of a blind guess as to what to answer since you only get "Agree, Strongly Agree, Disagree, or Strongly Disagree." So when they make a statement like " People come to me to look for advice almost all of the time." Almost all of the time? What's the best answer? Strongly Agree? Agree? I'm sure they get hundreds of candidates per day and they see this as sorting out potential versus non-potential. But when you hear from others in Sales that the aptitude test at P & G is a deterrent to applying, you wonder what type of potential they are missing out on without ever even having a conversation with a candidate.

Interview Questions

• When you are deeply focused on a project that needs a couple more days to complete, but your management team tells you they have a new high priority project for you to complete, what do you do?   1 Answer

Brand Management - Digital & Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for an interesting job at P&G and was immediately told to take a couple of online assessments. One was a personality test (the ones that that never seem to correlate to real-life scenarios), and the other seemed to be a logic test. For a marketing role. I'm not an engineer, so I flubbed those questions. I was given a cold "your assessments don't work for us" response, along with finding out that I can't apply to any other P&G positions for a year. I basically got blacklisted for being a creative type, applying for a creative position.

Interview Questions

• What is the next expected missing item?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and comprehensive. I really enjoyed it because of special they made me feel in contrast to what you would imagine from a huge corporation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to solve a problem for an angry customers   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online application required, which involved an aptitude test. University career fair day was when one can talk to a recruiter. After about 4 to 5 weeks after the application, a phone call may come to schedule an interview. The suggested interview time was three days from the phone call. After the interview a quick (couple of days) response will be given.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a person did not see your way during a work project.   Answer Question