Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 24, 2017
2,099 Interview Reviews

3.3

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online application required, which involved an aptitude test. University career fair day was when one can talk to a recruiter. After about 4 to 5 weeks after the application, a phone call may come to schedule an interview. The suggested interview time was three days from the phone call. After the interview a quick (couple of days) response will be given.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a person did not see your way during a work project.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I met with them during career fair and the representative told me to take an online quiz which includes behavioral questions and pattern recognition. There was then an on-campus and on-site interview. There was quite a delay between the two interviews, but both were mainly behavioral.

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Didn’t make it past online assessment-IQ test, personality assessment. I’ve taken similar tests with previous job position & passed. This was much more “difficult”/tricky with the way certain questions are worded. No way to prepare in advanced for the interview. My suggestion, take your time. I did my best, but not what they are looking for. I wish feedback was provided.

Interview Questions

• Tricky questions similar to:
      I’m an honest person, but not always.   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Interview

It was only the first round, so I am still unfamiliar with the entire process. It was very structured to the CAR format. I would recommend my friends, but it is not the most personable process that I have ever been involved with. Interviewing with A&F was a lot more fun.

Research and Development Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview took about 45 minutes in total. Mostly behavioral questions as well as some specific questions about my resume. The process was relatively painless and the interviewee was happy to be there.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter on campus. Interviewed on Campus, then one week later was called to come to Cincinnati. Interview in Cincinnati was fairly similar to the original interview in addition to technical questions. Testing was completed here as well.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online test, initial interview, physical reasoning test, on-site interview

I interviewed in person at my college. The interviewer had a pretty strict set of questions he was going to ask, and kept referring to two printed handouts from corporate. They really do try to find the skills/qualities they say they look for.

Interview Questions

• You are set to a release a new product but find out shortly before its release that someone ahead of you in its development has faced a delay. How do you respond?   Answer Question

R&D Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I had a phone interview, and the interview was very fair and structured. She told me the types of questions that I would be asked, and it was heavily behavioral/situational-based questions

ABM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

2 online assessments. 2 interviews. Format of the interviews basically the same. Be prepared for situational questions. A few of them were tough. Know PEAK performance. the questions are all around those capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an obstacle you faced at work, how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Buffalo, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

It was an online assessment test which consisted of reasoning and behavioral questions. I was given time to prepare for it. The behavioral type questions were so tricky and challenging.