Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017
1,881 Interview Reviews

3.4

Great Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

It is a really awesome, great and terrific company to interview for. Go for it. I really think they are the best company to apply and interview with when one is looking for a long term career in this area.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Baton Rouge, LA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two written tests. First online, then in person. First interview after one night if application, a day later was the in person written test. Plant visit 3 days later for final interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Benefits and pay.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Friendly panel interview for the first round, standard behavioural questions followed by some brain teaser exercises. Upon completing the first round interview, it was followed up with a required a digital IQ test

Interview Questions

• What course have you taken that you think are relevant to this role?   1 Answer

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

First came in for a written test then and interview and after that a final interview. I felt good about the interviewn..... still didn't get the job. Good experience for another hard interview.

Interview Questions

• If a piece of equipment were to be malfunctioning what would you do?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online including online assessment, phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with management, in person assessment on site, final interview with 3 members of department as well as hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time" questions along with asking how you would react to specific situations. Very job specific questions.   Answer Question

Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online in November and took the online test and then they reached out to me in January to schedule a phone interview. It was a pretty basic behavioral interview. Then they invited me out for a final interview and office visit. There I interviewed with 3 different managers in the department and went to lunch with the department head.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why you choose your college and why your interested in working at P&G   Answer Question
    • What was your biggest accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to lead a team through a crisis   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with someone who was just awful and what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had to make a decision between two different paths and what you did to decide   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Negative experience with unrelated questions. Have rushed me to interview marking me feel that there was a serious interest, causing me being late for work. I never felt such tension and just interviewing out of paper. No HR knowledge whatsoever, nothing about accomplishment in terms of sales revenue but strictly following some bullets points. You can't appropriately evaluate the persons skills sets. Ironically I sold houses, luxury items in the past but according the to the interviewer I can't sell cleaning products. What a joke

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Was called in for an "interview prep session" with a P&G employee. He told me the structure of the interview - 5 behavioral and 2 hypothetical questions. First round on campus interview was scheduled a week or two later. I was interviewed by two people and the interview went well. After the interview, a reassuring e-mail was sent telling me the interview was positive and that my file would be shared with the hiring department, who would contact me if a match was made within 60 days. I was also invited to a info session and dinner with P&G. I was never contacted even after following up a couple of times.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you improved a process, How would you deal with conflict within a team, Describe a time you took a leadership role, etc. Typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online leadership tests and reasoning (IQ) test and then in-person interview at headquarters. Had another reasoning test with the other applicants that day and then two separate one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions were based on their purpose values and principles and examples of when you've displayed those qualities   Answer Question

Safety Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Interview was held at a local restaurant. The two gentlemen were very nice and intelligent. The interview was a relaxed setting, with both gentlemen completing work prior to starting the interview.