Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018
2,177 Interview Reviews

3.3

Graduate Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Pretty good. Got all the way to the final round, but did not receive offer. Easy and very friendly. In the end, I did not enjoy the CCA. Felt a bit unnatural and forced.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I failed the aptitude test. Once you apply online, they send the online aptitude test. Similar to what others stated, it goes over your risk taking, openness to change, leadership etc. Unfortunately it's a bit of a blind guess as to what to answer since you only get "Agree, Strongly Agree, Disagree, or Strongly Disagree." So when they make a statement like " People come to me to look for advice almost all of the time." Almost all of the time? What's the best answer? Strongly Agree? Agree? I'm sure they get hundreds of candidates per day and they see this as sorting out potential versus non-potential. But when you hear from others in Sales that the aptitude test at P & G is a deterrent to applying, you wonder what type of potential they are missing out on without ever even having a conversation with a candidate.

Interview Questions

• When you are deeply focused on a project that needs a couple more days to complete, but your management team tells you they have a new high priority project for you to complete, what do you do?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Online application required, which involved an aptitude test. University career fair day was when one can talk to a recruiter. After about 4 to 5 weeks after the application, a phone call may come to schedule an interview. The suggested interview time was three days from the phone call. After the interview a quick (couple of days) response will be given.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a person did not see your way during a work project.   Answer Question

Sales Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

First round was an online assessment which focused on spatial questions. The second round was over the phone and was primary behavioral questions. The 3rd round was at the headquarters and consisted of an aptitude test and 2:1 interview. The aptitude test was very hard and shouldn't have been such a large weight in the process as it was after we were exhausted from flying in and networking all day.

Consumer & Market Knowledge Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Took a few tests online before I was emailed about an over the phone interview. The interview felt very structured and I was disappointed by that. Maybe because it was the first round but didn't feel like they were trying to get to know me very much past my resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to implement a new policy in the face of adversity?   Answer Question

Human Resources Leadership Summit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Palm Bay, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online , then had a phone interview and was invited to take a reasoning test. I'm not sure if the leadership summit process is the same as the regular internships.

Interview Questions

• How would you pitch an idea to a group of people who opposed your idea   Answer Question
    • Explain how you handled a difficult task   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you had to jump into a leadership position   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

After the initial application is submitted, candidates are redirected to take an online assessment. Questions make statements such as “I consider myself a leader, but will also let others take over.” So your first thought is to put Inaccurate because you don’t want to say you let others take the lead, but then does that mean you don’t consider yourself a leader, which was the first part of the statement? Basically every question makes opposite statements and you have to put inaccurate or accurate. Not sure how you can answer correctly....

I received an email that I did not pass the assessment. Its computer generated (received email Sunday 2 AM) and it’s sad to me they don’t have a person review the assessment to see if an applicant missed the accurate/inaccurate questions due to wording issues and conflicting statements. It’s very odd to me that I recently got out of a very large University and was able to get all A’s in their Honors College but couldn’t pass this ‘simple’ assessment. Wording on these questions should be re-evaluated to avoid passing up over-qualified applicants.

Interview Questions

• You have a great idea that you know will be beneficial for the company but your boss wants to focus on other things. What do you do?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

~hour long phone interview, then online assessment, then in person assessment, then super-day in Cincinnati. Panel-style interview with 2 interviewers lasting about 90 minutes. This is a difficult series of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to improve a process to make it more efficient.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with a coworker that had very different values than you. How did you deal with that?   Answer Question

Associate Data Science Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

1. Online Assessment
    2. Phone Interview: Behavioral
    3. On Site Interview: Written reasoning test + Casual Lunch Meet with team + 1 hr presentation + 1 hr panel behavioral interview

Very nice people, make you feel comfortable throughout

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Egypt, AR) in December 2017.

Interview

firstly there is an online assessment to understand how your background, experiences, interests and work-related attitudes align with competencies that define success within P&G then there is a reasoning screen and after it there is an assessment in the company itself then 2 interviews ,the process is too organized

Interview Questions

• talk about a situation you take the lead and say what exactly you did and how the output was?   Answer Question