Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2018
2,343 Interview Reviews

3.3

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

The process is sending resume----full file application----complete assessment----interview-----get the offer. I uploaded the resume online at P&G web,Then,they sent an email in one day to tell me to complete assessment. After that, three days later, they sent an email said I did not pass assessment part and can apply again 12 months later. The original is “any application completed before one year for a position at the same job level won’t be considered."

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Interview

They sent me an email almost immediately for an aptitude test. The first part is about if you are a good fit and the second part is about mental flexibility I think.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to take the test, there were no questions   1 Answer

Line Technician Interview

Interview

Emailed offer to take the test
    Passed test was instantly setup for interview
    Had interview with 2 people asking series of questions.
    Last interview was with manager and offered job making sure that I knew what the job called for and basically offered me job right afterwards and had to take drug screening on spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a hard task you had to complete and how you accomplished the task?   1 Answer

Sales Account Executive Interview

Interview

I didn't pass the assessment to be able to interview with P&G. The assessment was extremely tough but I was VERY happy that they emailed me back to say that I did not meet the requirements. Other companies do not do that. They just leave you wondering.

Interview Questions

• The assessment was not 2 hours long like some are. A nice length but very difficult.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2018.

Interview

Just like everyone else, I had to take an online assessment test and personality. After a few days, I received an email stating that I didn't match the position. The questions are weird and set you up to fail. They get you more nervous by the presentation and lengthy explanation, I'm assuming purposely. You cannot apply for other positions for a year, which sucks, it be nice if they would give feed to what position you qualify for and a chance to be considered for those positions. I understand that not all personalities match specific position, but it could match others, the feedback would be helpful.

Plant Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Martinsburg, WV) in May 2018.

Interview

Direct process but involves numerous steps. First applied online, then asked to take an online test, followed by an in person reasoning test. The interview was scheduled a few weeks later, and was with two managers. Once that was over I was asked to wait in the interview room, where another manager entered to interview me. This was brief, and he extended me the job offer at that time. A nurse was onsite to perform the hair strand drug screen, and later that day I received the email job offer as well as authorizations for drug screening and background check. Assuming all goes well, I will be starting with a group of 20-30 new hires within 8-10 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Using the CAR method (context, action, result) explain how, as a new employee, you would sell an idea to your experienced team of colleagues.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

Several phone conversations after being contacted by a recruiting agency. Most communications were electronic so check tour email regularly. Very extensive background process that was one step at a time. Was approx a 90 day process.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle multiple projects at one time.   1 Answer

Product Supply Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The interview process was anything but straight forward. Getting an interview was a long drawn process which took several months. I was told I would hear back within 2 weeks after my initial phone interview and I never did for over two months. The on-site interview itself was direct, no tricky or technical questions. However, the on-site test was an hour long which involved math, reasoning, and logical questions and a bit too extreme after their online test.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The interview process entailed: 1) completing an online profile 2) taking 2 assessment tests 3) 2 interviews (one of them being at the site where I was applying for)

The first assessment asks behavioral questions and the second one focuses on your problem solving/logic skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you led a project   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY).

Interview

Application
    Assessment
    The assessment was a waste of time, and it asks questions totally unrelated to my background and the job I applied for. Not to mention the questions were full of grammatical mistakes that is confusing.
    You can only answer “agree, strongly agree, or disagree” there’s no place to explain your responses.
    “I put forth as much work as most people”
    How would you answer this? (I work harder than most people) but if I say “disagree” they’d assume I work less as hard. If I say “agree” they’d assume I’m an average person....

This is a waste of time. I’m not writing this just because I got an automated rejection email, rejection is part of the job hunting process. I just don’t think it’s wise to work for a company that doesn’t value your skills, educational accomplishments...etc.

Update: I got a much better offer at one of the biggest oil companies in the world.

Interview Questions

• Tons of questions that were unrelated to the position I applied for.   1 Answer