Qualcomm Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2013.

Interview

Applied through the website. Received an e-mail to schedule a phone interview. After passing that I was scheduled for on-site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was selected for interview by 2 teams. In the first call the interviewer asked about my work in the previous company. He liked one of my project and dig deep into it. Finally he asked about virtualization and stuff. The questions were pretty easy and they were impressed by my profile . Got an offer in 1 month. The second call was also similar resume based quests .

Interview Questions

• Why do you need virtualization? Give specific real world examples.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Written test on core java n UI technology. Few programs. Then there was face to face interview of selected candidates.They asked about spring hibernate and grails. Then they let the candidates go.

Interview Questions

• Grails and groovy with java based questions. They asked about java program to generate prime number till nth digit.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

A single telephonic interview round followed by a very basic HR round. The interviewer asked what is your favorite course till date and immediately started grilling on it (it was Computer architecture at that time). He had good knowledge and was asking very pointed and insightful questions. This round was for 1.5 hrs. It was followed by a very basic HR round where I was asked 'Why Qualcomm'. Till that point, I had little idea what Qualcomm does as a company and couldn't satisfactorily answer this question, but still got selected.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are the different C data types ?
      2. What is caching ? Different types of available Cache schemes
      3. What is TLB ? What is virtual memory ?
      4. Given a set of a white balls and b black balls, what is the probability of drawing a white ball on your kth draw ? (Draw balls without replacement)   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

3 interviews- 2 technical and 1 HR.

The interview questions were mainly on Operating System. Eg what is priority inversion. Process sceduling algorithm. There were also some questions on C, C++ and Java. Eg what algorithms are used to implement garbage collectors in Java and questions on finding error in given code snippets.

HR question- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

A telephonic interview followed by a personal interview. All the interview are mostly technical

Interview Questions

I did not like the work they offered