Qualcomm Software Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Software Development Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2013.

Interview

Applied through the website. Received an e-mail to schedule a phone interview. After passing that I was scheduled for on-site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was selected for interview by 2 teams. In the first call the interviewer asked about my work in the previous company. He liked one of my project and dig deep into it. Finally he asked about virtualization and stuff. The questions were pretty easy and they were impressed by my profile . Got an offer in 1 month. The second call was also similar resume based quests .

Interview Questions

• Why do you need virtualization? Give specific real world examples.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Written test on core java n UI technology. Few programs. Then there was face to face interview of selected candidates.They asked about spring hibernate and grails. Then they let the candidates go.

Interview Questions

• Grails and groovy with java based questions. They asked about java program to generate prime number till nth digit.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

3 interviews- 2 technical and 1 HR.

The interview questions were mainly on Operating System. Eg what is priority inversion. Process sceduling algorithm. There were also some questions on C, C++ and Java. Eg what algorithms are used to implement garbage collectors in Java and questions on finding error in given code snippets.

HR question- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

A telephonic interview followed by a personal interview. All the interview are mostly technical

Interview Questions

I did not like the work they offered