Qualcomm Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Associate Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied on their website and almost forgotten about it.
After couple of months I got a call from HR saying that you have been shortlisted for a written test which is going to be conducted next week.

The test comprised questions based on fundamentals mostly.
After couple of weeks they called me for an interview.
There were five rounds asking me about my final year project, some programming data structures questions one interview with the senior manager and finally HR.

Things went smooth. In the end they said you are through and we will send you and official notification soon.
That took almost a month but finally I got the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Varanasi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

An online test was conducted consisting three sections:
    Quant
    Basic C
    Electronics/Software/Communications

I chose to give exam on communications and was shortlisted for interviews.

Three rounds of interviews were conducted. First one was based on CV and he asked some puzzles and some questions on algorithms. The second one was more technical and was asked questions on linked lists and bit operators. As my CV has more projects related to communications he asked me questions on basics of digital communication, wireless communication. The third round was HR and she asked me about my extra-curricular activities and my contribution in the projects I worked on.

The interview was a pleasant experience and Qualcomm was my dream company. The interviewers were very friendly and offered some hints when I was stuck. You need to be prepared to explain each and every term in your CV and also have knowledge on basic C, OS, data structures.

All The Best!

Interview Questions

• Basics of MIMO, OFDM and was asked to design a circuit to control a motor so that a water tank is never full nor empty.
      Another question was to write a code to change 0xEF into 0xFE that is nibble swap which the interviewer gave me a little help.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Allahabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

was quite easy bad management by hirepro though too many people were selected interviewer wasnt even paying attention was quite easy bad management by hirepro though too many people were selected interviewer wasnt even paying attentionwas quite easy bad management by hirepro though too many people were selected interviewer wasnt even paying attentionwas quite easy bad management by hirepro though too many people were selected interviewer wasnt even paying attention

Interview Questions

• Digital electronics , Analog electronics , verilog   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Allahabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Good Questions of Operating system and Networking are asked. you should need good knowldge of c and c++. you should be good at coding and think logically in interview. two technical rounds and one HR round. 1st technical is light. 2nd one is hard and HR round is good. finally after 2 hours they declared result.coding questions were easy. project should be prepared carefully

Interview Questions

• delete a node from linked list with given pointer of node only

memory mapping of code   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gujrat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Gujrat (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

test comprised of a online test which had three sections ,it was conducted by hirepro ,three sections were apti 20 ques in 20 min , this is usually the toughest section you will find in qualcomm's paper, 20 question of software relatively easy , and the last one your core electronics part which had questions from digital analog microprocessors ,it is quite unpredictable section ,be ready for anything ,one year and the very next year levels can be highly varying as well as the topics.

and then interview consisted of three rounds
    tech one
    tech two
    hr round

Interview Questions

• they ask you basic questions in interviews mostly from digital and analog .and they specifically devote some time for verilog as well. a good question was also asked like divide by three clock , and no divisibily by 5 as well.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Basic aptitude of digital electronics and ability to code using HDL languages. Also tested for my problem-solving ability. It was done by the members of the hiring team and its manager. It was a good experience.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview is conducted to the students who had passed the online examination which contains multiple choice questions covering all subjects. The interview is conducted in three to four rounds based on the student's performance. Except the last round all are technical rounds. Last round is the HR round.

Interview Questions

• Explain the routing algorithm that is used in the internet.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. 2 technical and 1 HR round. Questions were from a diverse set of topics like Communication Systems, Cryptography, Digital Electronics and Wireless Communication. Undergraduates, they know what to expect, so don't be afraid of the process. It's pretty chill. Revise the basics. And learn coding

Interview Questions

• Difference between Mealey and Moore systems; explain about my internship work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

1st round written test. Three sections aptitude, basic program and another based on our choice. VLSI, Communication or coding. I chose VLSI. Time management is key for aptitude. I didn't do aptitude well but still go selected probably due to the technical scores or luck:)

The next 2 rounds were tech interviews. Ist one fully about projects and internships. Also a little about coding and Microprocessor concepts. Second tech round had questions from analogue electronics, basics of digital design and some more c questions.

The final round was HR. Nothing much was asked. Just had a fun talk.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

There were 4 Rounds of Interviews - 3 Technical followed by 1 round of HR.

The Technical interviews focused more on problem solving skills and some basic technical fundamentals. The HR round sought to gauge the attitude and expectations. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Pick any concept from your college course and explain it.   Answer Question