Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.9

Clinical Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (New York, NY).

Interview

This was a phone screen conducted by a manager. The first sign it was going to be bad should have been when they called and then hung up on me. The mgr did call back in a minute explaining someone came to their. door (they can't put you on hold?!). Next they asked me to tell them about myself. I was on speaker phone and this person was obviously home and all I could hear was loud banging and background sound. Awkward and unprofessional to say the least. I wasn't sure they could even hear me. The position requires travel which I was aware of. But then they then asked if I'm willing to relocate...across the country. No where was it indicated in the job description there would be relocation. It was listed as a job in my region. The manager then states that HR would call me next week for a follow up however there are other applicants...sounds ok I'm thinking...maybe it'll get better. Not a minute after we hang up do I receive in email that I'm not proceeding to the next round. Why not just say I'm not a fit for the job and move on? Again unprofessional and just poor character. Guess what?! I'm fine with that. This person was unprofessional and rude. No thanks. The worst phone screen ever. Left a very bad impression on me.

Interview Questions

• Just average questions. Tell me about yourself, qualifications. Nothing original   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

This was a very good interview process. Phone screened yesterday and video interview today. I applied about a month ago. Very nice people. Was told the video interview would go an hour, but only went half an hour, but not complaining.

Working Student Interview

Interview

yeah it all went pretty well just some questions about my life and stuff, the only hard question i actually answered poorly but no impact on me, still got an offer so no prob

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

It is a very long process and not very good with getting back to applicants unless they are selected to move forward in the process. Don't be in a hurry but it is worth the wait!

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Princeton, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The most arrogant people I have interviewed. EXTREMELY EXTREMELY unprofessional. You know what they did? They hung up the call in the middle of the interview. I explained what is on my resume. If they don't like me, they should never have called me for the interview. It is EXTREMELY rude to hang up because you didn't like a candidate's work. I strongly discourage you from applying here. Not showing any kind of respect to the candidate.

Rotational Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL).

Interview

8 back to back behavioral interviews with potential rotational managers. Focused mostly on why you wanted to work at Siemens and why a rotational development program. Applicant must come in knowing how a rotational development program works.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to relocating every 6 months   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Smooth, easy, and efficient. My interview was conducted through Hirevue which was very efficient. Questions went by quickly but you have a break, as long as you need, in between each question.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for Siemens who gave excellent instructions for their interview process. I was set up verbally over the phone with a date, time, and contact person.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you need to work on that could have implications for this position ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (State College, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone screen about two months after I applied online. Was invited for a onsite interview that happened about a month later. The onsite interview was with six managers from the office.

Interview Questions

• Typical resume-based and behavioral questions. No technical coding problems.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I applied through a listing on a job board.
    Received an email for a video interview, which I completed.
    received an email request for an in person interview.
    Company recruiter called me for a phone call regarding interview.
    In person interview was a panel interview with four staff members, each had a pamphlet and took turns asking questions. They seemed to not " be on the same page" and were asking questions as if it were a test instead of an interview.
    I never heard anything after the interview. I called the Siemens recruiter 3 times and emailed, but never received a response.
    Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What are the elements of 5s and what do they represent.
      What are the 7 wastes of lean manufacturing.
      1 Answer