Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 24, 2017
1,273 Interview Reviews

2.9

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

This was an initial telephone screen conducted by an internal recruiter. The recruiter was professional and able to answer my questions. During the interview, it became clear that this position would not be a mutually good fit.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Siemens?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The interview itself went well and the hiring manager was friendly and nice. In the end we decided I'd be better fit for another position in the company so I have another interview for that next week.

Interview Questions

• Summarize your experience over the last couple years and where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

There is no interview process, no one takes responsibility for incorrect personnel being hired. It's who you know, not what you know. Whoever the manager thinks is a good candidate gets hired, no matter what any one else says.

Interview Questions

• Here's the bathroom...Here's the Cafe   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Austin, TX).

Interview

One on one interview. No case study like questions. Very general, broad questions. Many questions are based off your resume and your qualifications, so its tailored to the applicant.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens (Dallas, TX).

Interview

At least two or three in person depending on position. Process to getting hired is lengthy. Pay is negotiable if they need you otherwise they won't budge. Have all your ducks in a row !

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole cover round?   1 Answer

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Pretty basic. Two Behavioral and 1 technical. Technical was really basic accounting principles. They had a whole day of it and they night before they did a fun little networking event which really helped to break the ice and meet the current FLDP people.

Engineering Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Received a phone interview roughly 1 week after applying for position. Followed up with an on site interview 2 weeks after phone interview. Phone interview was around 30 minutes long. On site interview was approximately 1 hour and half.

Lead Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Glasgow, DE) in October 2017.

Interview

After the phone/screening interview I was invited in to meet the entire team and run through their panels of interviewers (nine total including peers, mangers, and project staff). The interview was broken into several stages: 1:1, tour, peer review, manager/panel review

Interview Questions

• Comfort and ability to work within a heavily regulated industry as well as a heavily process driven company.   Answer Question

Field Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for an operations manager position, 4 phone interviews with 3 of them back to back one and one half hours of constant interview. Had everything they were looking for experience, licensing, track record. After the interviews nothing no calls e-mails nothing, even people I knew inside went silent. Called hiring manager after two weeks no answer no return call. 3 days later I called one of the interviewing managers, when I ask status silence then stuttering, then the old I will have to get back to you on that answer. She did commit to letting me know a status as soon as possible. She never called but HR did send me an email 3 days later notifying me I was no longer a candidate. My impression was they were very politically correct but in my world people that do not return phone calls range somewhere between rude and unprofessional. Based on interviewer comments my personal opinion is they ruled me out because I didn't fit the age profile they were looking for

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

it took two months+, I was contacted by the HR team to set up a phone interview and then the on-site interview. The interviews were with the hiring manager and his team.

Interview Questions

• where did you find yourself working in a team with disagreements and how did you handle it.   Answer Question