Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017
1,154 Interview Reviews

2.9

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

introduce your self first and then ask couple of technical questions, then let you ask him some questions and then the interview ends. That is the interview process in siemens.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walpole, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Walpole, MA).

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview with members I would be interacting with. Whole process took about two weeks. Members were easy to talk to. Did not hear back after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why I think I would be a good fit for the company?   2 Answers

Interview

On campus interview that was pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary. Then there is an interview at Siemens in Atlanta for an all day interview. I got the interview from a career fair at school.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter. Second phone screen with HR member. Third round was on-demand video interview. Questions were posed and I had a few minutes to compose an answer and deliver. Process felt awkward, not interviewing with a human.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you experienced and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Lead Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Record a video response to six written questions in a 3 minute per question timed response interval. Didn't care for the make your own video interview from home. Had no company contacts to correspond.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrison, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Harrison, NJ) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview - got to know internship is only for a month and was mainly on Java but the requirements wrote machine Learning and working recommender system. Interviewer was German. Expected a lot more from an intern and that too for a month.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about Machine Learning?   1 Answer
    • Asked me about Tableau?   1 Answer
    • Asked about Java and Apache Spark?   1 Answer
    • Asked me about visualization tools ?   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

First round was a recorded video interview with predefined questions about the candidate's past experience and skill set. The video recording was not live and was going to be watched by the recruiters later.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Asked general questions such as Tell me about yourself. Everything went well. But it was a reject after few days. Can't figure out the reason :(

Interview Questions

• Why did you take up data science related subjects in undergrad. (We dont have a choice of subjects in undergrad) :(   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The first contact was a screening call with two members of the technical staff. It was an hour long session of questions about the minutia of Java (collections, concurrency, ABC/Interfaces) and DevOps of which they were seeking very specific answers.

Interview Questions

• In Java, what is the difference between an ABC and an interface?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Easy interview, conversational, not technical

Interviewer was very relaxed and calm and nice

Not hard at all

Very good experience

Nice interviewer, good person, nice vibes, unlike the company, the company is not nice. bad work life balance, no culture, negative outlook, would not recommend