Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017
1,083 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Asked general questions such as Tell me about yourself. Everything went well. But it was a reject after few days. Can't figure out the reason :(

Interview Questions

• Why did you take up data science related subjects in undergrad. (We dont have a choice of subjects in undergrad) :(   1 Answer

Vice President Operations Interview

Interview

Friendly, informal, and technical interview. In depth discussion of customer, market, product and SWOT of competition in order to drive top line growth. 3 interviewers, from different backgrounds (HR, Ops, Sales) all of whom seemed pretty knowledgeable

Interview Questions

• Company specific commercial and project management processes are complicated and need in depth understanding   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The first contact was a screening call with two members of the technical staff. It was an hour long session of questions about the minutia of Java (collections, concurrency, ABC/Interfaces) and DevOps of which they were seeking very specific answers.

Interview Questions

• In Java, what is the difference between an ABC and an interface?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Easy interview, conversational, not technical

Interviewer was very relaxed and calm and nice

Not hard at all

Very good experience

Nice interviewer, good person, nice vibes, unlike the company, the company is not nice. bad work life balance, no culture, negative outlook, would not recommend

Working Student Interview

Interview

yeah it all went pretty well just some questions about my life and stuff, the only hard question i actually answered poorly but no impact on me, still got an offer so no prob

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Not highly technical, just basic technical questions related to your work experience. Would be asked about the basics of equipment you have worked on during your previous job. Would be asked about your knowledge about the job profile you are applying to. Do not show any negative emotions about you previous employment or the job conditions. Don't show that you love to be home every evening, because this is a field job and it entails being at site for months on end.

Interview Questions

• I was asked that this job is really difficult, how will you survive work pressure while being at some remote site project.   1 Answer

Clinical Applications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (New York, NY).

Interview

This was a phone screen conducted by a manager. The first sign it was going to be bad should have been when they called and then hung up on me. The mgr did call back in a minute explaining someone came to their. door (they can't put you on hold?!). Next they asked me to tell them about myself. I was on speaker phone and this person was obviously home and all I could hear was loud banging and background sound. Awkward and unprofessional to say the least. I wasn't sure they could even hear me. The position requires travel which I was aware of. But then they then asked if I'm willing to relocate...across the country. No where was it indicated in the job description there would be relocation. It was listed as a job in my region. The manager then states that HR would call me next week for a follow up however there are other applicants...sounds ok I'm thinking...maybe it'll get better. Not a minute after we hang up do I receive in email that I'm not proceeding to the next round. Why not just say I'm not a fit for the job and move on? Again unprofessional and just poor character. Guess what?! I'm fine with that. This person was unprofessional and rude. No thanks. The worst phone screen ever. Left a very bad impression on me.

Interview Questions

• Just average questions. Tell me about yourself, qualifications. Nothing original   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

It is a very long process and not very good with getting back to applicants unless they are selected to move forward in the process. Don't be in a hurry but it is worth the wait!

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

This was a very good interview process. Phone screened yesterday and video interview today. I applied about a month ago. Very nice people. Was told the video interview would go an hour, but only went half an hour, but not complaining.

Rotational Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL).

Interview

8 back to back behavioral interviews with potential rotational managers. Focused mostly on why you wanted to work at Siemens and why a rotational development program. Applicant must come in knowing how a rotational development program works.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to relocating every 6 months   1 Answer