Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2018
1,530 Interview Reviews

2.9

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Easy to set up and interview time and location. interview took place on time and was followed up with in a fews days. Took about two weeks to do backgrund check and start work from date of job offer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

They didn't ask as many questions you would think. It was mostly about the company and the culture. They explained the history and how they go to market. They outlined expectations and gave a detailed speech about why they are setup the way that they are. Everything was quick and to the point but left you feeling like you weren't part of a discussion. The entire process took about an hour or two.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Brief

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I started with a first interview with HR and a sales manager. We moved to a second round where I met with four different managers. The last portion was a telephone interview with my (future) manager.

Interview Questions

• This is a sales position. Everyone lies to salesmen. What are you going to do when a customer lies to you?   1 Answer

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with several principal stakeholders individually. It was a 3 hour process and they made it as comfortable as possible. Each stakeholder asked specific and direct questions as to my ability to assist in their area.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Cary, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Very common interview questions to judge your work ethic. They followed normal interview procedures. They were honest and straightforward. The process can move slowly at times. The interview was formal but relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal manager?   1 Answer

Piping Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens in April 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview followed by a formal interview. There were some standard questions, but a lot of critical problem-solving questions. They are testing if you can think during stressful situations. From what I have heard, though, this interview was a bit more involved than most from other departments.

Interview Questions

• If you throw a ball into the air up to a certain distance. The next time you throw it, you throw it 4x as fast. How high does the ball travel relative to the original height?   1 Answer

Planner Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Sacramento, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

Well, I was scheduled for an interview at 11AM but it was 12:30Pm by the time I started the interview. Building interior was in very poor shape-the blue carpet was black with stains and tdeteriorating, the walls were white with black soot and grease, the front desk in the lobby consisted of a few pieces of plywood. The two ladies that interviewed me were not the ones stated in the interview letter. Both were eating their lunch and talking with the their mouths full of food. I stopped the interview after 10 minutes and left completely disgusted.

Interview Questions

• Couldn't understand the interviewers that well since their mouths were full of food.   Answer Question

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Started off with a phone screen and then moved to an in person interview. The in person Interview began with a panel interview of 3-6 people. Later on interviewed one on one with the department head immediately following the panel.

Lead Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Record a video response to six written questions in a 3 minute per question timed response interval. Didn't care for the make your own video interview from home. Had no company contacts to correspond.

Leadership Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens in January 2016.

Interview

Received on-campus interview the day after talking to recruiter at a career fair. It was a one on one interview with vague behavioral question. Tried to make up stories on the fly.. did not go well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to change someone's mind when they disagreed with you?   Answer Question