Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018
1,314 Interview Reviews

2.9

Co-Op Interview

Interview

It was very laid back and friendly. There were straight forward questions that were technical and team work based. It was a great process! One of my first interviews and they really made it less stressful and fun.

Interview Questions

• They asked technical things that I would be doing every day.   Answer Question

Operations Excellence for Field Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL).

Interview

One behavioral interview, panel style with 3 managers. Interview can be somewhat intense but if you made it to the interview they already see some potential in you. The trick is getting someone to specifically and wholeheartedly recommend you for the position.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens in December 2017.

Interview

After meeting the recruiter at a school job fair, I followed up with an email a month later and was invited to a series of interviews for the R&D department.

The first interview was a basic conversation about working at Siemens and what I could expect to do if selected as a research assistant.

The second interview was more technical, with a three-question quiz given. Two questions were basic algorithms questions in C++ with the final question being a control systems question.

Interview Questions

• Remove an item from a linked list (required implementing a linked list data type).   Answer Question
    • Determine the topological organization of a binary tree.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

This was an initial telephone screen conducted by an internal recruiter. The recruiter was professional and able to answer my questions. During the interview, it became clear that this position would not be a mutually good fit.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Siemens?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The interview itself went well and the hiring manager was friendly and nice. In the end we decided I'd be better fit for another position in the company so I have another interview for that next week.

Interview Questions

• Summarize your experience over the last couple years and where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

There is no interview process, no one takes responsibility for incorrect personnel being hired. It's who you know, not what you know. Whoever the manager thinks is a good candidate gets hired, no matter what any one else says.

Interview Questions

• Here's the bathroom...Here's the Cafe   1 Answer

Chief Executive Officer Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

30-minute interview at my school in Chicago, with one HR person from the CEO Program Office and a current participant in the program. I had only one interview, with other 10 people being interviewed on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about your resume, and about yourself.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Austin, TX).

Interview

One on one interview. No case study like questions. Very general, broad questions. Many questions are based off your resume and your qualifications, so its tailored to the applicant.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens (Dallas, TX).

Interview

At least two or three in person depending on position. Process to getting hired is lengthy. Pay is negotiable if they need you otherwise they won't budge. Have all your ducks in a row !

Interview Questions

• Why is a manhole cover round?   1 Answer

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Pretty basic. Two Behavioral and 1 technical. Technical was really basic accounting principles. They had a whole day of it and they night before they did a fun little networking event which really helped to break the ice and meet the current FLDP people.