Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,343 Interview Reviews

2.9

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Buffalo Grove, IL).

Interview

I applied online, HR called me and talked about the position and my background, the next day I was called and asked for an onsite interview. The job description required VB, I told I don't have VB experience, HR told asked can you learn? Yes, I can!

Interview Questions

• No technical questions asked, three people interviewed me, just talked about general questions. I was told right away that I was hired.   Answer Question

Building Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Everett, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

the interview was about 30-45 min long. He asked pretty straight forward questions. Make sure your answers are genuine and sincere. Don't get "best interview answers" and repeat it verbatim.

Interview Questions

• Describe your greatest accomplishment and greatest weakness   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Interview

It was very laid back and friendly. There were straight forward questions that were technical and team work based. It was a great process! One of my first interviews and they really made it less stressful and fun.

Interview Questions

• They asked technical things that I would be doing every day.   Answer Question

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Mifflin, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (West Mifflin, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview was laid back. I first met my potential boss(s) and they showed me around the manufacturing floor. Explained all the different departments and how the work flow is handled. They showed me some finished products and work in process. They asked me if I was familiar with they types of manufacturing processes and programs used. They asked what kind of programs and instrumentation I am familiar with.

I was then taken into the HR office with my potential boss(s) and had a sit down talk. They wanted to get to know me a little more. There was no testing involved and no technical questions asked. They wanted to know how much I knew of schematics and components. After about 10 minutes we said our goodbyes for the time being.

Overall my interview took about 20-25 minutes

Interview Questions

• What first got me interested in electronics?   Answer Question
    • Have I had to train newcomers in my current job?   Answer Question
    • Have I come up with ideas that benefit the company in any way? And were these ideas implemented?   Answer Question
    • Have I ever had conflict with another employee?   Answer Question
    • Why am I choosing to leave my current employer?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Detroit, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

First was a phone call with the HR university relations. She asked basic questions about resume and experience in the field. Then she explained what the position is. Also helped setup an onsite technical and behavioral interview

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in January 2018.

Interview

Got an e-mail from Siemens, and set up a phone conversation with a recruiter. Talked about some background questions and set up a phone interview. Didn't pass the phone screen interview.

Interview Questions

• Some questions about your resume, and your strength, teamwork ability   Answer Question

Operations Excellence for Field Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL).

Interview

One behavioral interview, panel style with 3 managers. Interview can be somewhat intense but if you made it to the interview they already see some potential in you. The trick is getting someone to specifically and wholeheartedly recommend you for the position.

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens in December 2017.

Interview

After meeting the recruiter at a school job fair, I followed up with an email a month later and was invited to a series of interviews for the R&D department.

The first interview was a basic conversation about working at Siemens and what I could expect to do if selected as a research assistant.

The second interview was more technical, with a three-question quiz given. Two questions were basic algorithms questions in C++ with the final question being a control systems question.

Interview Questions

• Remove an item from a linked list (required implementing a linked list data type).   Answer Question
    • Determine the topological organization of a binary tree.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

This was an initial telephone screen conducted by an internal recruiter. The recruiter was professional and able to answer my questions. During the interview, it became clear that this position would not be a mutually good fit.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Siemens?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The interview itself went well and the hiring manager was friendly and nice. In the end we decided I'd be better fit for another position in the company so I have another interview for that next week.

Interview Questions

• Summarize your experience over the last couple years and where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question