Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

This was a very good interview process. Phone screened yesterday and video interview today. I applied about a month ago. Very nice people. Was told the video interview would go an hour, but only went half an hour, but not complaining.

Working Student Interview

Interview

yeah it all went pretty well just some questions about my life and stuff, the only hard question i actually answered poorly but no impact on me, still got an offer so no prob

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

It is a very long process and not very good with getting back to applicants unless they are selected to move forward in the process. Don't be in a hurry but it is worth the wait!

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Princeton, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The most arrogant people I have interviewed. EXTREMELY EXTREMELY unprofessional. You know what they did? They hung up the call in the middle of the interview. I explained what is on my resume. If they don't like me, they should never have called me for the interview. It is EXTREMELY rude to hang up because you didn't like a candidate's work. I strongly discourage you from applying here. Not showing any kind of respect to the candidate.

Rotational Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL).

Interview

8 back to back behavioral interviews with potential rotational managers. Focused mostly on why you wanted to work at Siemens and why a rotational development program. Applicant must come in knowing how a rotational development program works.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to relocating every 6 months   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Smooth, easy, and efficient. My interview was conducted through Hirevue which was very efficient. Questions went by quickly but you have a break, as long as you need, in between each question.

Manufacturing Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I applied through a listing on a job board.
    Received an email for a video interview, which I completed.
    received an email request for an in person interview.
    Company recruiter called me for a phone call regarding interview.
    In person interview was a panel interview with four staff members, each had a pamphlet and took turns asking questions. They seemed to not " be on the same page" and were asking questions as if it were a test instead of an interview.
    I never heard anything after the interview. I called the Siemens recruiter 3 times and emailed, but never received a response.
    Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What are the elements of 5s and what do they represent.
      What are the 7 wastes of lean manufacturing.
      1 Answer

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Siemens (Tualatin, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and submitted to the position. First a phone interview/screener was arranged. After passing that, an in person interview was scheduled for a couple days later. Interview was with hiring manager and the other team member. Time frame was over about an hour, and went really well. Received the call from the recruiting agency that they wanted to hire me, just as I had arrived home after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one way that you have dealt with a difficult customer or vendor and how did the situation turn out?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

met recruiters at college campus career fair. Was emailed for a phone screen where I was asked about behavioral and technical questions. Finally was invited for whiteboard interview. Whiteboard interview consisted of more behavioral questions, then a datastructures question followed by a math problem.

Interview Questions

• General software engineering and data structures questions   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. Second interview was in person. The interviewers were nice, and the questions were normal interview questions. Answer questions about resume and describe applicable experience.