Sogeti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sogeti

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westchester, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Westchester, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, I felt comfortable being interviewed by the different members of the company. I never felt that I was put on the spot. All of the members told me about Sogeti and how fun it is to work for the company and also told me about the potential growth within the company.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti (Atlanta, GA) in March 2020.

Interview

HR regarding behavioral questions.
    Phone: HR Interview: Basic stuff about technical. Salary details/benefits
    Phone: Architect interview: Pure technical on Architect level. All related to OOPS, Patterns etc..Questions were good and technically challenging. Which I really enjoyed
    In person interview with 7 people:
    1. HR...Regular questions
    2. Sr VP: Behavioral questions. He was on phone all the time, not sure he is caring about my answers
    3. HR Manager: Behavioral questions and benefits related

Interview Questions

• Past projects/experiences as well as behavioural questions.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sogeti (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Poor interview, no concern for background of skills. Biggest turn off from the company was that the recruiter seemed very disengaged or to be reading from a script. At the end of the call they weren't able to tell me the target compensation range, but the recruiter asked me several times for my salary detail which has been illegal to require in our state for over a year. I chose not to proceed, but feel that if I had I would have spoken to more individuals who were disengaged and not enthused about their place of work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (New York, NY).

Interview

Met them at a career fair, seemed really interested in me. I received a follow-up phone call about 3 months later asking to do an phone interview. Phone interview went well, was asked to do a technical phone interview which was just about your experience (though they said they could teach you what you didn't know). In the interview I was asked what language I would use, I said python, and was immediately asked about certain methods and features about python, which I wasn't ready for. To my surprise, they ghosted me. I even tried to follow-up with an email and left a message, but no dice.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me based on my LinkedIn profile. She asked me if I'm open to roles, gave me the expectations for the role and asked about my current role. Then I spoke to the technical lead about my skill set and future goals. Third, I met their client partner in person and finally a panel interview with their local client.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

Long process, but good experience. first Phone call from HR for 30 mins, next Phone call Sr. Architect for 45 mins, In person 3 hours interview with 7 people

Interview Questions

• Phone: HR Interview: Basic stuff about technical. Salary details/benefits
      In person interview with 7 people:
      1. HR...Regular questions
      3. HR Manager: Behavioral questions and benefits related
      4. Architect, DBA, Database developer: DBA and Database developer questions made sense and answered very well
      Architect is asking questions which are not related to my experience. I felt he is trying to show his knowledge instead of listening what I am trying to explain. And questions are not properly framed. Expecting text book answers. No patience at all to listen. Questions are related to threading, IIS Admin etc.   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Timonium, MD) in January 2020.

Interview

There was technical screening through phone and then asked to come for in person interview with GVP and other technical team.Hr questions like behavioral and technical questions regarding your project and interview with sales manager as well. overall the interview was not tough and positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Houston, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

Was contacted by a member of their recruiting team, went from there. General discussions of past projects and work experience, as well as general passions and goals. Overall a decent process. Somewhat slow.

Interview Questions

• Which technologies do you use on a regular basis, and what about them excites you?   Answer Question

Interview

Interviewed with the hiring manager, HR director and a technical interview with a manager consultant. The process lasted for less than 3 hours and they responded back within a week with an offer.

QA Automation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Cedar Park, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

Almost a month of process with a really bad HR. First they offered me the job and just for negotiating the salary they declined my offer completely. Everyone around me told me not to go for this company but still I applied lol .

Interview Questions

• Very judgmental and interrogative questions. They have no idea what a technical person job is.   Answer Question