Sogeti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sogeti (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Went through an initial phone screen with HR, then a quick technical review with a PM. Apparently that went well enough for them to schedule an in person interview with the client liaison. Met at a coffee shop and everything seemed to go well. Had a follow interview scheduled with the client, but it got cancelled last minute. No further information or follow up from anybody. Take the information presented with skepticism and a grain of salt.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward qualification and skill review relayed in specific situation applications.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Redmond, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Spoke to and completed recruiter phone interview. Then met with Recruitment Manager and Account Executive in the Redmond, WA office and was told that they were interested and wanted to follow up with Hiring Manger. I tried following up with the Recruiter and Recruitment Manager for any feedback and did not receive any call backs. Not profressional enough to provide a no interest or anything. I just happened to have the Recruitment Manager's cell phone number, so I texted her, but still nothing.

Interview Questions

• Extremely basic PM questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter who I had a brief interview with. We covered my resume and some details about the position. After I scheduled another interview over the phone with another person. Went more in depth over the position and started getting technical. Had a really good conversation. Scheduled an in person interview after, however, they claimed to be really excited and couldn't wait for the in person so we scheduled over the phone on short notice. Covered the same stuff. The the recruiter then said they would make their decision by Friday but said my odds looked good. Did not hear back. Then they changed to Monday, again did not hear back. Emailed them one more time they apologized and said the hiring manager was busy and would get back to me tomorrow. Never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

1 hr phone call regarding the position, on site interviews for 3 hours with account executive, HR, and a developer. Finally, an nterview with unit VP and then regional VP. Very easy interviewing process. My resume did most of the talking for me. This was for a junior developer role, though.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sogeti (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Phone Interview with the Sogeti recruiter followed by an interview with the client. The interview with the client is the most difficult hiring part of getting a job with Sogeti. They will hire most anybody they feel they can get placed.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions... what are your strengths and weaknesses, what would your previous employer say about you   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Oak Brook, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews and an in person interview by 4 more people.

Was basically a huge waste of time. The HR person presented the role one way, and the follow up interviews all had a different take on the role was I showed up for in person talks. Once it became clear they were trying to bait and switch me for a role that was unappealing and uninteresting I excused myself from the candidate process.

They wasted my time and I did not ultimately appreciate it. I wish I had checked glass door ahead of time. From what I heard it sounds like they charge their clients a lot and provide very little value besides a warm seat they can bill for.

Interview Questions

• We wasted about 20 minutes of hike they asked me basic IT questions to confirm my knowledge about the subject matter.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sogeti (Kansas City, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

Technical screening on the Phone followed by in person management interview/meeting. Easy process relatively. most questions were from previous projects like what tools you used, how many years you have worked on acertain thing. what you like/disliked most.

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sogeti (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

There were 2 stages for the interview process. The first stage was a 30 minute phone interview with one of the recruiters. The interview consisted of mainly average behavioral questions and what you do on the side. The second stage was in person at the office. This stage was a 2 part interview. The first part was with the lead programmer and dealt with technical questions. The second part dealt with consulting questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? (stage 2)   Answer Question
    • What is one problem you see today and how would you solve it? (stage 2)   Answer Question
    • How well do you think your C# skill is (Scale from 1 - 5) (stage 2)   Answer Question

BI Developer/Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Overland Park, KS) in March 2017.

Interview

"Technical Screen" that wasn't technical at all. This was more about what the interviewer already knew from reading my resume and people we knew in common. This was more about the interviewer's ego than my technical ability.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with a Vice President, Director of Engineering, HR person, and a senior consultant. Typical technical interview for a software role with the consultant and behaviorals with the rest. They were very clear about the path you would follow given the job.