Sogeti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sogeti Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2018

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

Many many interviews. Tech interviews by phone and a few interviews in person. The process was fairly long, but several other offers didn't pan out, so I had availability when the offer was finally made to me.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Austin, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview after being reached out to via online profile. Casual questions for about an hour about my experience in school and about the position in general. Following that, I traveled to the branch office for a round robin interview with some of the project leads, the VP of the branch, and the HR manager. No technical questions. Again, pretty casual and mostly about feeling out who you are and picking your brain on your interests and experiences.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you experienced failure, and how did you handle it? Did you ever return to that project/etc to mend it or did you move on?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti in February 2018.

Interview

There were 3 rounds in the interview.
    1: Screening Round
    2: Technical Phone Interview
    3: In person Interviews with 3 folks

In screening round HR person asked me about my experience, background and current internship role. In technical round, A technical architect interviewed me for technology stack mentioned on my resume. The interviewer asked scenario based technical questions.
    In person rounds was mixed of HR round, and technical round.
    Overall it was good experience. They didn't negotiate on salaries.

Interview Questions

• Design Pattern
      SOLID Principle with example
      AD Authentication (based on resume)
      Walk me though Professional experience, University Projects and internship experience   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

Easy - one interview with HR, AE and Recruiter, VP. Then interview lasted for about an hour. After hired I then a couple interviews with potential clients, then placed at client site.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

HR recruit from career fair at my University. I had it at their office in downtown. Two interviews, one technical and one behavioral. Each 30 minutes. Behavioral was same at any other company, but the technical was really more a logical interview then a coding one. They just wanted to see how you think. Made it to second interview which was a group interview with the VP.

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti in December 2017.

Interview

I went through three phone interviews: the first with a current employee, and the next two with a recruiter. After the third phone interview I was supposed to have an in-person interview, but my would-be manager was busy so another phone interview was scheduled. I went through the phone interview and never heard from the recruiter again. I would have appreciated being told I was not accepted for the position given that I had gone through several rounds of interviews for this company.

Testing Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sogeti (Newark, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

First I went through the recruiter over call, Set the expectation of my requirement. Then had phone interview with the VP of the company managing a large portfolio whom I will be reporting. Third round was in-person meeting with the same person. After that negotiation with the recruiting personal and receive the offer.

Interview Questions

• My past experience and how it will fit the role for which I applied   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sogeti (Redmond, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Spoke to and completed recruiter phone interview. Then met with Recruitment Manager and Account Executive in the Redmond, WA office and was told that they were interested and wanted to follow up with Hiring Manger. I tried following up with the Recruiter and Recruitment Manager for any feedback and did not receive any call backs. Not profressional enough to provide a no interest or anything. I just happened to have the Recruitment Manager's cell phone number, so I texted her, but still nothing.

Interview Questions

• Extremely basic PM questions.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sogeti (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Went through an initial phone screen with HR, then a quick technical review with a PM. Apparently that went well enough for them to schedule an in person interview with the client liaison. Met at a coffee shop and everything seemed to go well. Had a follow interview scheduled with the client, but it got cancelled last minute. No further information or follow up from anybody. Take the information presented with skepticism and a grain of salt.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward qualification and skill review relayed in specific situation applications.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sogeti.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter who I had a brief interview with. We covered my resume and some details about the position. After I scheduled another interview over the phone with another person. Went more in depth over the position and started getting technical. Had a really good conversation. Scheduled an in person interview after, however, they claimed to be really excited and couldn't wait for the in person so we scheduled over the phone on short notice. Covered the same stuff. The the recruiter then said they would make their decision by Friday but said my odds looked good. Did not hear back. Then they changed to Monday, again did not hear back. Emailed them one more time they apologized and said the hiring manager was busy and would get back to me tomorrow. Never heard from them again.