Walmart Asset Protection Manager In Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Asset Protection Manager In Training Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Asset Protection Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vineland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Vineland, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied the day prior and was contacted the very next day by the company. I was not in town at the time and was willing to wait until I was back at the end of the week before letting me come in for the interview. At the interview I was interviewed by three personnel. The interview process was very laid back more than I expected. Initial questioning was scenero related questions. You had to give an example from past experience on how you dealt with the particular situation. Once questioning was done, then each person took a chance to ask personnel questions to get to know you better. The Walmart I was interviewed at really like it when the applicant has questions to ask back to the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• The initial scenario questions made you think about how to answer the question that was being asked. Their was about 10 scenario questions that were asked.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Asset Protection Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart in June 2013.

Interview

I currently work for Walmart so I applied for the position via the career portal on the WIRE. I was contacted via email about a week afterward. I was asked to do a phone interview and I accepted. I called in to a conference call number where I was greeted by to Walmart Market Asset Protection Managers. They explained that I would be asked a serious of 7 questions that where centered around specific categories such as, judgement and decisions, integrity and etc. I was asked the questions and at the end the gave me an opportunity to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you convey the importance of integrity throughout your store.   Answer Question