Walmart Inventory Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Inventory Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Freehold, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was initially set up where you would apply online, then they would call you on whichever number you provided to set up an interview. Interview would be set, you would go in and speak to HR(Human Resource). She/He would ask series of questions and then call the manager of which department you were applying for. They would ask you another series of questions and then if you fulfilled what they were looking for, they would hire on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Caguas, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Caguas, PR) in May 2016.

Interview

Hi. I apply online for the position of associate of inventory in may 6 2016. Then in two weeks I called to interview. I went to the interview, Iwas asked about my past work, general questions on how to help people, about interpersonal things. The interview was easy. Then in two days I called for hiring, Thanks to God!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

See you monday.

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Winter Haven, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

one main interview. Pretty much if they call you in for interview you have the job.
    Everything went very smoothly
    The interview last about 30 mins where they will ask you basic questions about past work experience and personality test.

Interview Questions

• What makes me think we should hire you?   1 Answer

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

You have two interviews, then you get called for a third interview. If you get to your third interview, all that is, is them giving you a job offer. If you accept it, you go do your drug test and they run a background check. I started a week after I took my drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness? A lot of tell me about a time... what was the outcome type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy interview with department supervisor and assistant manager

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Anonymous Employee in North Warren, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walmart (North Warren, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

Two interviews, one by supervisor then by member of management. They ask same questions. Then after background check there is a drug test. When results come back they offer you the position. Pay grade .. unless asked is not talked about.

Interview Questions

• Is your availability going to change in the next 90 days.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one, they said this is what you will get and I inquired on the minimal amount of pay and they replied, they base it on position not experience.. which is ludicrous because working with walmart prior it was based on experience. Taking a $3/hr hit was deeply alarming.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Kansas City, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process consist of traditional behavior questions. "Tell me about a time that you handled conflict, displayed customer service, took a leadership role etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you handled conflict with a coworker? What was the conflict, how did you handle it, what where the positive results?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Arlington, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty quick and they give you two interviews

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for Walmart?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy just let them know when u can work and can't and they will fit it around your schedule

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

I had an interview with my information; cover letter, resume, references and thank-you letters, I went in dressed properly. Additionally, I spoke as well as I could.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Elm, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Little Elm, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by a supervisor, then by a department manager, and finally by the personnel manager. The interview process was pleasant and positive. My problem with the process was that I told each of these people that I had old felonies in my background. This information was also on my initial application. Each informed me that this would not be a problem and that the background check was just to confirm the information I'd provided. The background check confirmed exactly what I'd told them, but when it arrived the tendered job offer was withdrawn.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to solve a personnel problem and exactly how you handled it.   1 Answer