Walmart Inventory Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walmart Inventory Associate Interview Questions

1.7

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Caguas, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Caguas, PR) in May 2016.

Interview

Hi. I apply online for the position of associate of inventory in may 6 2016. Then in two weeks I called to interview. I went to the interview, Iwas asked about my past work, general questions on how to help people, about interpersonal things. The interview was easy. Then in two days I called for hiring, Thanks to God!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

See you monday.

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Nashville, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

Very long process a lot of training videos that don't help you with your job. They only ask 1 question and they will hire anyone. And everyone quits or gets fired and it takes too long to get more people in the door and by the time they are train they either get fired quit or they move them to a different position.

Interview Questions

• What did you go above and beyond to help somebody with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Sarasota, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very quick, no more than 5 minutes. I was mostly told about the job they wanted me to take and asked if I was okay with the job functions and the hours they wanted me to work. They asked me 2 customer service questions. At the end I was asked to come back a few days later to fill out background check paperwork and that was pretty much offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you delivered exceptional customer service.   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to deal with an unhappy customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and they called me about a week later. They set up an interview for the next day. The interviewer was nice and the interview was easy. Then after that interview I waited to talk to another manager who then calculated how much they would pay me ($9) and sent me to get drug tested.

Interview Questions

• name a time you had a difficult customer and how you resolved it?   Answer Question
    • if you ever faced a difficult project and how did you approach it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating the computer calculated my pay by my work experience and education.

Inventory Associate Interview

Interview

Hiring process is simple; you'll meet with the interviewer, asked to sign a few papers (drug test/ background check/ application), and you'll answer some simple behavioral questions. Make sure to answer them fully, and to be specific about a certain situation. If you did well on the first interview, you'll have the second interview right after. Same questions, different person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you face a difficult challenge, what steps did you take to solve it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart in July 2015.

Interview

Took 2 1/2 hours did 2 interviews .First interview took aprox 7 mins just went over my online app and asked 4 questions gave a paper that says what documents to bring back.Second interview they asked the same questions just different person..after that you pretty much know if you got the job i knew my first interview

Interview Questions

• what was a dealine you had to meet and what were the steps you took to get it done?   Answer Question
    • when was a time you had conflict with someone how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • when was a time you went above and beyond?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Lacey, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was first interviewed by the "head" Inventory associate. Once she realized I was previously employed by Walmart, we skipped the entire process. Then I was interviewed by one of the Assistant managers in which I was offered a job. It was rather quick, simple, and to the point which I rather enjoyed.

Interview Questions

• Stereotypical retail store questions such as "name a time where you had to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service".   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating took place as they are firm with what they want and being jobless doesnt give you room to haggle.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Conyers, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was very easy, they asked me a few questions, they showed everyone they called in around the warehouse, and then told us all that they'd call us very soon for a second interview.

Only it's been 2 weeks and I still haven't heard anything from them, they seem to be really deceiving.
    When I asked over the phone how much does it pay, I was told $9, but when I got there, they said that I'd be paid minimum wage ($7.25) and that the $9 thing doesn't apply until June.

And I called in a few days ago asking if the job opening was still available, but someone told me that they're actually holding off on hiring employees until the beginning of May.

Interview Questions

• So why do you want to work at Walmart, and why this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Freehold, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Freehold, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was initially set up where you would apply online, then they would call you on whichever number you provided to set up an interview. Interview would be set, you would go in and speak to HR(Human Resource). She/He would ask series of questions and then call the manager of which department you were applying for. They would ask you another series of questions and then if you fulfilled what they were looking for, they would hire on the spot.

Inventory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Just answer all questions and use past experiences. The questions seem overwhelming at first but just take your time and listen carefully and answer every part of the question. It took them about a week to hire me after the interview.

Interview Questions

• All the questions just run together and seem jumbled I don't think even the managers follow them very well when asking them.   Answer Question