Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Interview Questions

25,364

executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time where something you planned did not turn out as you expected.

2 Answers

This provides you with an opportunity to discuss how you handle the unexpected and solved for it.

Provides the opportunity to discuss how you overcome failure. What steps you took and what you learned.

Can I balance a high stressed work environment and role being that I was a single mother.

2 Answers

A potential, very potentially profitable, client calls you up, saying they're interested in your product. They need to speak to your CEO ASAP. If this isn't possible, you know for a fact this deal is off the table. The CEO is in an important meeting, but in an absolute emergency, is available. What do you do? (NOTE: I danced around giving a firm answer as best as I could, but the interviewers forced me to give an answer...my advice is, regardless of what your answer to tough questions may be if interviewing w/ Epic, just give one. You'll be forced to one anyways, delaying it makes you look weak and indecisive.)

2 Answers

What strengths do you bring to the division?

2 Answers

What is the most important part of the sales cycle to you? Qualification, Presentation, Negotiation or Close?

2 Answers

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

One thing they asked me was: Did you think you could successfully market and sale the service to the target market , within which the company operates ?

What does BrightTALK do?

1 Answer

How much experience do you have in dealing/interacting with people of color, minorities, and/or various cultures?

1 Answer

What qualities/skills do you obtain that would be applicable to a recruiting role, in terms of the specific day-to-day roles and functions of the position?

110 of 25,364 Interview Questions