Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Interview Questions

22,664

Executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did I want to return to corporate? What sort of placement was I looking for? What sort of business culture did I feel most comfortable in? In short, where would I be comfortable when placed.

1 Answer

The economy doesn't support small businesses right now and I need to return to corporate in order to make a living. Because I like being the support that help the ones around me succeed, I am looking for an Executive Assistant position. I like knowing that other people can pay attention to making money while I keep the world around them running smoothly.

What does BrightTALK do?

1 Answer

What strengths do you bring to the division?

2 Answers

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

What is the most important part of the sales cycle to you? Qualification, Presentation, Negotiation or Close?

2 Answers

How much experience do you have in dealing/interacting with people of color, minorities, and/or various cultures?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where something you planned did not turn out as you expected.

1 Answer

How willingly are you to travel owing to the fact that I hadn't travelled much.

Sell me this pen.

1 Answer

A potential, very potentially profitable, client calls you up, saying they're interested in your product. They need to speak to your CEO ASAP. If this isn't possible, you know for a fact this deal is off the table. The CEO is in an important meeting, but in an absolute emergency, is available. What do you do? (NOTE: I danced around giving a firm answer as best as I could, but the interviewers forced me to give an answer...my advice is, regardless of what your answer to tough questions may be if interviewing w/ Epic, just give one. You'll be forced to one anyways, delaying it makes you look weak and indecisive.)

110 of 22,664 Interview Questions