Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Executive Interview Questions

17,007

Executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is the most important part of the sales cycle to you? Qualification, Presentation, Negotiation or Close?

1 Answer

For me, qualification was my answer. I don't want to present, negotiate or try to close an unqualified prospect.

A potential, very potentially profitable, client calls you up, saying they're interested in your product. They need to speak to your CEO ASAP. If this isn't possible, you know for a fact this deal is off the table. The CEO is in an important meeting, but in an absolute emergency, is available. What do you do? (NOTE: I danced around giving a firm answer as best as I could, but the interviewers forced me to give an answer...my advice is, regardless of what your answer to tough questions may be if interviewing w/ Epic, just give one. You'll be forced to one anyways, delaying it makes you look weak and indecisive.)

1 Answer

Name a difficult work related situation and how you overcame it.

1 Answer

What type of positions do you usually recruit for & what was the largest commission I ever earned on a placement?

Sell me this pen.

1 Answer

How willingly are you to travel owing to the fact that I hadn't travelled much.

1 Answer

how good are you in improve the sales and customer service ?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where something you planned did not turn out as you expected.

1 Answer

Why did I want to return to corporate? What sort of placement was I looking for? What sort of business culture did I feel most comfortable in? In short, where would I be comfortable when placed.

What does BrightTALK do?