Verizon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Sanford, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

It was Very professional and they did not make me feel nervous at all there.
    The interview covered everything i needed to know about them as well as they wanted to know about me.

Contract Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Bedminster, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview was a 1:1 ☺. Personally, I prefer these style interviews oppose to a panel or group. The interviewer was kind, thorough and relaxed which allowed me to relax and be free with my responses. At times some interviewers can come off very, extremely conservative and rigid making that atmosphere a bit tense. This was not the case at all. The interview questions were comprised of past experiences and goal/career ojectives.

Interview Questions

• How did your previous positions prepare you for the job you're applying to?   2 Answers

Computer Science Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Unprofessional. 4 candidates got sent down into a small meeting room, 3 interviewers came in late.
    We got assigned to 1 interviewer each, rotating after 30 minutes or so, with 1 candidate sitting in the room doing nothing. All interviewers went over their timeslot, pushing back the time we could leave by. Didnt even know what the position was because they didnt either, they were just filling in positions for a new office apparently. Some easy technical questions about CS. I told them I wasnt interested in just sitting down programming and not doing anything people-based. They were looking for exactly that, just a bunch of starting level salary programmers. Didnt get an offer (obviously, since I told them I wasn't interested in this) and am now turned off from verizon wireless even for future jobs that have a definitive career path. It just doesnt seem like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Some obscure question about database stuff. It was a question about like a very specific shortcut you could use in some platform   1 Answer

Coordinator, Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Huntsville, AL) in July 2008.

Interview

Starts off with basic phone interview and then with an assessment. The HR rep who did our assessment was awesome. The first face of verizon and he was pleasant. Then you have your one on one interview if you pass the assessment. If you pass the first interview to an the second, then more than likely you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about a time when you had to react quikcly or make a split second decision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straight forward and professional. There is a pay scale for each position so they just lay out and you accept

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

notified of interview. was not told how many other candidates were applying or being considered for the position. The interview questions were situational and there were several of them. The interview was conducted in a room with a panel of upper management. I was asked very difficult quesitons and once answered, i would be asked to elaborate or give a relating situation.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you dealt with a difficult colleague, what was the factor leading up to the confrontation, how did you react and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Outside Plant Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

The interview was a quick 30 minute interview conducted over the phone. After passing the first interview, another interview was conducted with the direct on location hiring manager by phone.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult type of person that you have had to deal with and how did you manage to work with them?   3 Answers

Outside Plant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied to Verizon via an online portal. After a few weeks I was contacted by a Verizon recruiter, who put me in contact with the hiring manager. I then set up an in person interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• STAR questions: Name a time when you had to get somebody to do something that they didn't want to do   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

2 phone interviews and one face 2 face so far. All asking about the questions. At least 2 more interviews to go including role play.

Interview Questions

• whats your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Easy, not many questions. Great atmosphere. great boss. Not so temperamental and very easy going. Unfortunately the salary did not meet my expectations, and was not willing to compromise for the a low salary and long hours

Phone Tech Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verizon in January 2015.

Interview

It took me 13 interviews to land my first job with Verizon
    . this interview they gave me 4 hours’ notice to get ready and go down town. almost didn't make it.

Interview Questions

• the final question was "DO I WANT TO WORK FOR Verizon   1 Answer