Verizon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017
1,444 Interview Reviews

2.8

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

As usual the first round is a manager round to understand what you do and how it would fit with the requirement. Second round is face to face with the team. This is the technical round where you get grilled for an hour. Third is the normal HR round with 5 star questions.

Financial Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Lake Mary, FL).

Interview

The hiring process was very lengthy. Here is the timeline of my process: applied in August, selected for recorded video interview in September, in person/panel interview in October and received offer towards the end of October.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

very nice and friendly people. Manager brought team to ask me questions. I was told about the job responsibilities and the current future projects about the position. I was given a good understanding of the position. several good questions were asked about my experience and background and how I can best help.

Entry Level IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Consisted of group exercise and technical/ behavioral interview. Know everything in your resume confidently and use the STAR method when answering questions. Be sure to ask questions at the end and expect basic technical questions on the position you're interested in.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

quick asked a few brief questions . didnt really care about my background in retial just if i had a car and had open availability . Then asked if x amount of pay was ok

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Situation, Action, Result based questions. 5 Questions typically. The interviewers will ask you a series of questions based on a type of situation that you may have had in your past work experience, they are seeking "detailed" responses to what the situation was (What), how you handled it (Action), and the overall outcome of the example you provided (Result.)

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult customer, what was the situation and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

1 hour project, asked to find some potential risk areas with the data base provided. Use multiple functions in excel to perform test in excel and then put it into PPT for final presentation.
    1 hour interview with senior managers, first explain what I did with the project and the logic and thoughts behind it. Then answered about 5-8 behavior questions.
    1 hour interview with the director, who is the group leader. General discuss about the project, a little bit behavior questions and more specific questions related with my back ground and what I can bring over to the team.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you have conducted error in your work and how did you fix it>   2 Answers

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Typical phone screen, followed by a taketheinterview screen. They said they would follow up within 6 weeks, and it took them much longer than that. I reached out and they said they were reevaluating the opportunities available. A few weeks later, they said they were moving on.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon in March 2017.

Interview

It was for a co-op. The first step was a video interview where you can record your answers to general questions and submit them. They got back to me a day later to set up a phone interview. Haven't taken the phone interview yet

Interview Questions

• Short term/long term goals, why verizon, what innovation means to you, how did you cope up with different ideas while working in a team   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Then, I took a 90 minute online assessment, had a 45 minute phone interview scheduled, and was called for an in-person interview two days later. I drove 8 hours to the hour long in-person interview and thought it went excellent (along with the phone interview), but I did not receive an offer. I had to do 5 short rounds of roleplaying, but they gave me a product/services sheet to look off of.