Verizon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017
1,573 Interview Reviews

2.8

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Thorough panel interview followed up with 2nd round interviews. All were face to face. I was given time to present a business plan. Wonder opportunity to improve both my interview skills but also my business acumen skills.

Interview Questions

• If given the opportunity how would you improve overall performance?   Answer Question

IT Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

The interview was easy. It was an online interview with 5 questions. They were all basic behavior questions, no technical and you have to record your answers to the questions. The good thing about the interview was that you can answer them on your pace. So, you can prepare yourself before giving your answers. After 3 weeks, they called and invited me to Super Day Event to do more interview.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualify for the position you applied?   1 Answer

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY).

Interview

Wasted my time. Very unprofessional.

I applied online via Verizon's career portal for a Production Manager position on Verizon's Open Innovation Team. I received an email about a week later asking to schedule a phone interview with one of their team members. We scheduled my phone interview, and I had about a thirty minute phone conversation a few days later with one of their team members. My phone interview went fine, we talked about the role and how I'd be a great fit.

A few days later, I was asked to come in for an in-person meeting to meet with one of their colleagues who wanted to dive a little deeper into some of my work. Well, that never happened. When I arrived for my interview, I was greeted by the guy who I had my phone interview with, but he informed me that the person who wanted to meet with me couldn't come into the office. No one communicated this to me, or tried to reschedule my interview. Instead, they had me show up for an interview that no one was else was prepared to have with me to further discuss the position and my experience. It was a complete waste of my time. Upon telling me that this person didn't come into the office today, they said they would find another team member to sit with me, so they end up bringing in someone from the Product Development side who had no idea why I was there or the position I was interviewing for. This person never even looked at my resume. We had a brief, awkward conversation and then my interview wrapped up, and I walked myself out. I left the botched interview without learning anything about the position or what I'd be doing. Extremely unprofessional.

I sent a follow up email about a week later to check on the status of the position and asked to re-schedule another time to come back in and meet with their colleague that was interested in meeting with me initially. I received a response informing me that my previous work experience wasn't what they were looking for. Makes absolutely no sense.

Also, the Open Innovation Team's office is a dump. It's in a good location near Chelsea, but it's part of a co-working/shared workspace that felt like a concrete warehouse.

Interview Questions

• Nothing about my previous work experience since the person I came in to meet with wasn't there, and no else was prepared to interview me.   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Interview

Pretty Straightforward video Q&A. You have time to prepare your answer before you hit the record button. Haven't heard back from them yet so I dont know if i got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• How does this role meet your short term and long term career goals?   1 Answer

Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

It was bad, barely asked me anything and spent nothing but the following 15 minutes gloating on how commission is the only mindset to have. Customer service was brushed off as unimportant.

Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon (Macon, GA).

Interview

Applied and was sent a assessment via email, couple days later i was sent a email with a product of the month and the Verizon wireless credo, (its important to memorize it) And then another email to set up a phone interview, phone interview was about a hour. she told me that i'd made it to the next step in the hiring process.

1 hour later the GM called to set up a in-store interview the following Monday , with the GM and the Solutions manager. I was asked to sale 2 products to the SM, shortly after that met with the GM for the actual interview, lasted a hour, now currently waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• whats an everyday app you use on a daily basics and why?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

The process started with a phone screen but with an outside company. A week later, I was called for an in person interview in their Basking Ridge office. Two interviews and a group activity.

Interview Questions

• Know resume and answer behavioral questions from resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basking Ridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon (Basking Ridge, NJ).

Interview

Video montage that was very easy. You record each question at your own pace so you can prep in between each question. It wold have been kind of hard otherwise. They also have a "notepad" so you can use it while you talk.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up with the latest software?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon in October 2017.

Interview

Video interviews asking you to record responses to some standard questions and then an in-person interview that was mostly behavioral. The video interview is kind of weird because you are speaking into your webcam and not speaking directly with a real person. For the in-person interview, only asked one question that was somewhat technical.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Verizon?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I first took a technical test. Once I passed that, I had to get a physical and drug screening test. Once I passed that, I got called in for the interview. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in all types of weather and doing shift work and overtime.   Answer Question