Manager Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager Trainee

Manager Trainee Interview Questions

1,306

Manager trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me no questions during the "phone interview"...

4 Answers

Hi. We were aware that you had skipped out on the interview with a half-filled questionnaire. Our assistants DO and MUST ask qualifying questions based on the resumes sent to us by Human Resources. A1 Management Group and Nile Management Group share a suite AND a campaign. Both firms are run by two separate managers, and the joint effort is paced to gross half-a-million in sales for the Client. Sales and marketing is a competitive industry, and job demand is very high in this market. We apologise.

That is inaccurate. I worked with their HR and assistants for a month in training, and they are careful to be clear with applicants. Competing with other interviews? Of course! Simply asking why there are two managers running the same campaign was all that was necessary.

Sorry that this person missed out just because he/she failed to ask the right questions.

what experience do you have pertaining to the position.

3 Answers

What motivates you?

2 Answers

Name three words to describe yourself

4 Answers

How do you deal with difficult customers?

2 Answers

What are 2 qualities of people you cannot work with, and what are 2 qualities of people you work best with?

1 Answer

The most difficult question was when I was asked to describe my own personal best customer service experience. It seemed like an odd question that would be irrelevant to what I could bring to the company

1 Answer

What experience I have that I could bring to this position, and to this company?

1 Answer

Why is direct marketing becoming more popular than indirect marketing?

1 Answer

What would you do when first meeting a customer?

110 of 1,306 Interview Questions