Pricing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pricing Analyst Interview Questions

Pricing analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tons of behavioral questions encountered in the whole process- What would you do if there was a problem within your team etc..

2 Answers

I answered as practiced earlier. Added a relevant example about how I have handled a similar issue in the past. They like to see concrete evidence of the sort.

Can you please provide some more questions asked and if there were any technical questions asked too?

Panel question: if 100 full time employees can do 10,000 cases. How much would you charge to do 50,000 cases?

3 Answers

Given two power plants one that works on coal and other on natural gas and with their varying degrees of heat rates and considering all other assumptions that hold good to the two plants which one will you choose for generating electricity and why? The question wanted to seek a rational for whichever option that I chose.

2 Answers

Somebody shows you a Net Present Value what according to you are the two questions that are important to be asked with this individual.

2 Answers

what is the difference between stock and bond?

1 Answer

Tell us about a time you failed at a project, and what did you learn.

1 Answer

Is it ethical to charge $2,000 for a last-minute booking plane ticket?

2 Answers

Describe a recent failure. How did you handle it? What could you have done differently?

1 Answer

What do you bring to the table as an employee?

1 Answer

What kind of background do you have in financial analysis.

110 of 450 Interview Questions