Research intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for research intern

Research intern Interview Questions

10,069

research intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is a 1572?

2 Answers

Investigator Statement

Statement of Investigator: An agreement between the PI and the FDA that he will conduct the study according to ICH GCP guildlines

Do you have experience in pipetting?

1 Answer

How did I handle a stressful situation at work?

1 Answer

The professor quizzed me on several technical aspects of a journal paper I was a co-author of. Most of them were manageable. He asked me what exactly my contribution was in that paper and why I was not first author on it.

1 Answer

How do you manage your time effectively?

1 Answer

What research area are you interested in?

1 Answer

If you had a machine that produced $100 dollars for life what would you be willing to pay for it today?

74 Answers

3) Poker. 26 red, 26 black. Take one every time, you can choose to guess whether it’s red. You have only one chance. If you are right, you get 1 dollar. What’s the strategy? And what’s the expected earn?

13 Answers

The first question he gave me was not hard. 1. You call to someone's house and asked if they have two children. The answer happens to be yes. Then you ask if one of their children is a boy. The answer happens to be yes again. What's the probability that the second child is a boy? 2. (Much harder) You call to someone's house and asked if they have two children. The answer happens to be yes. Then you ask if one of their children's name a William. The answer happens to be yes again.(We assume William is a boy's name, and that it's possible that both children are Williams) What's the probability that the second child is a boy?

12 Answers

Given log X ~ N(0,1). Compute the expectation of X.

13 Answers