Accenture Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.2

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process took one day. It was an on campus interview. They mainly asked about projects and some behavioral questions. It lasted for about 30 mins. Not difficult to crack if you're confident enough.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Applications Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

First it was Amcat test which you need to get qualified followed by a group interview with personal introduction .It was overall a good experience.They also asked about new technologies.

Interview Questions

• What are the location Accenture is located in India?   3 Answers

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I appeared through Campus and there were 2 rounds basically 1 was aptitude and other was Interview, Apti was quite simple, India bix(Type) and in interview, they mainly asked about my project and mini project at BE and TE

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project and they cross questioned me on my project   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

got placed through campus placements from SRM university. There are two rounds
    first is the online exam , where you have quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning questions along with verbal . once you clear it, you will be shortlisted for the second round i.e the group discussion , where there were 3people alongside you and 3 panel members ..
    first they asked to introduce yourself and then they gave a topic and you need to debate , either in favor or against it.

Interview Questions

• why do you choose accenture and why IT after doing Bachelor of technology in Aerospace Engineering?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was awesome. It was aptitude test in the first round followed by group discussion. Aptitude test was easy and the Group discussion went very jovial and we discussed only common topics.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It's off-campus. Accenture generally goes for on-campus or off-campus. They have gone interviews in groups of five per team. The main problem with Accenture is "all may not get joining letter" I am one of lucky guys in them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us where you stand ahead of others?   1 Answer
    • next question depends on the previous question answers?   1 Answer

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The drive was in campus. It came as a mass company. The process took two days. First day online test which consisted of quants (focused on log,p&c, probability, profit and loss), reasoning (blood relations, direction) and verbal which was easy . The results will be announced on the same day.Out of 450 members 260 shortlisted. The next day interview which was group interview. They just see the communication skills. No technical questions will be asked since non core students will be attending. So be good with your communication the way you express your projects. If you are not good also just be confident.
    All the best!!!

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I had a written exam with English section, logical and quantitative aptitude sections This was followed by group interview in the same week. Panel with a HR interviewer and technical interviewer. We had 'just a minute' sessions and technical questions

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The placement drive took place at our college. The interview had 2 rounds
    1. Verbal and aptitude test.
    2. HR cum technical interview.
    The verbal and aptitude test was fairly easy as I prepared for it 2 days earlier.
    5 candidates at once were called for interview, panel had 2 HRs and they started interviewing 1 by 1.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were all basic, like :
      1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. Why do you want to join IT being a mechanical graduate ? (I prepared myself with all the data and how i am interested in IT, how can my skills be useful for IT)(This was the hardest question for me)
      3. Your strengths and weaknesses.
      4. Can you write code for fibonacci series ? (Said yes, didn't ask me to write though)
      5. Will you be able to work in different state ? (Said Yes)   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

this was On campus recruitment process. held at Sinhgad campus Pune,
    after eligibility from college test (Employability test).
    the process involves 2 round,
    First Round of Aptitude and Grammer test. No technical questions were asked in the test.
    after clearing the test I shortlisted for the second round.
    the second round was Face to Face Interview,
    interview panel was of consist 4 people.
    one was asking about technical questions, the second one asked me about behavioral questions.
    they also made group discussion on current affairs/issues.
    one question made to me was a comparison between Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore.
    this was a great experience and I got selected and got the offer letter

Interview Questions

• introduce yourself?
      some c /c++ questions.
      algorithms, pattern generating codes,
      asked the imp question which was what are our names as they introduce themselves in start.   Answer Question