Accenture Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Associate Applications Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.3

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process took one day. It was an on campus interview. They mainly asked about projects and some behavioral questions. It lasted for about 30 mins. Not difficult to crack if you're confident enough.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Applications Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

First it was Amcat test which you need to get qualified followed by a group interview with personal introduction .It was overall a good experience.They also asked about new technologies.

Interview Questions

• What are the location Accenture is located in India?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Fayetteville, AR) in June 2019.

Interview

First and second interviews were basic phone interviews.
    Third interview was a case study interview, not too difficult. Had time before it began to review the information.
    Before I could do the fourth interview, my recruiter took three weeks PTO and by the time she was available for scheduling the office I was interviewing for had a switch in business and could no longer hire.

Interview Questions

• In past leadership roles, how did you solve conflict between team members?   Answer Question

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

There was one technical interview and one HR, on the same day they offered me the offer which took at least 2 weeks to join.
    Technical interview was not that hard and he asked me average question for core java and jsp servlet.

Interview Questions

• Normal core java question not hard though   1 Answer

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Indore (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Just stay calm & answer confidently. They check your language fluency first & then your academic skills. Girls have an undue advantage in accenture, because their company policy tells them to recruit more girls. You can leave the rest on your day, after all everything depends on the interviewers mood.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   2 Answers
    • you seem overconfident, have you been in an argument with some colleague, lately?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It's off-campus. Accenture generally goes for on-campus or off-campus. They have gone interviews in groups of five per team. The main problem with Accenture is "all may not get joining letter" I am one of lucky guys in them.

Interview Questions

• Tell us where you stand ahead of others?   1 Answer
    • next question depends on the previous question answers?   1 Answer

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Chennai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

got placed through campus placements from SRM university. There are two rounds
    first is the online exam , where you have quantitative aptitude and logical reasoning questions along with verbal . once you clear it, you will be shortlisted for the second round i.e the group discussion , where there were 3people alongside you and 3 panel members ..
    first they asked to introduce yourself and then they gave a topic and you need to debate , either in favor or against it.

Interview Questions

• why do you choose accenture and why IT after doing Bachelor of technology in Aerospace Engineering?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was awesome. It was aptitude test in the first round followed by group discussion. Aptitude test was easy and the Group discussion went very jovial and we discussed only common topics.

Associate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

The drive was in campus. It came as a mass company. The process took two days. First day online test which consisted of quants (focused on log,p&c, probability, profit and loss), reasoning (blood relations, direction) and verbal which was easy . The results will be announced on the same day.Out of 450 members 260 shortlisted. The next day interview which was group interview. They just see the communication skills. No technical questions will be asked since non core students will be attending. So be good with your communication the way you express your projects. If you are not good also just be confident.
    All the best!!!

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I had a written exam with English section, logical and quantitative aptitude sections This was followed by group interview in the same week. Panel with a HR interviewer and technical interviewer. We had 'just a minute' sessions and technical questions