Amazon Amazon Area Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Amazon Area Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

3.3

Amazon Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Remote interview. Took about 2 hours - one 15 minute meeting with recruiter and others being interviewed then two one-on-one interviews, each lasting 30-45 minutes. There was a little break in-between these two interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Amazon Area Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was an online process, the recruiter briefed me on what to expect, we had a 45 minute interview with mostly behavioral questions asked. It was a fantastic interview and I overall enjoyed myself during. The Interviewer was amazing

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult challenge you faced while at work.   Answer Question

Amazon Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Very smooth, fast process. Applied online, took Virtual Job Assessment. The next step was a 2-hour in-depth interview by Operations Managers. Previous Amazon experience helped a lot to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Based on the Amazon Leadership Principles + situational case questions.   Answer Question

Amazon Area Manager Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple. Two individual interviews through amazon chime. They asked mostly behavior based questions however there was a couple case study questions. There was plenty of time for questions at the end

Amazon Area Manager Interview

Interview

As you are aware, excellent customer service is at the core of everything we do here at Amazon. Give an example of when you facilitated excellent customer service? As our manager, you will need to make difficult decisions on a regular basis. Explain the decision making process you utilize whilst making important decisions?

Amazon Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

The interview process was done online. It consisted of one fifteen-minute information session and then was followed by two forty-five minute interviews. An offer will be emailed within 5 days.

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Paterson, NJ) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview process was flawless. It starts with the recruiter explaining every single detail and sending many emails describing the process to prepare you. At the beginning you are given the opportunity to meet the other people who are interviewing the job and have an icebreaker session. After this you are met with an employee of Amazon who is higher up in the company and then a second interview with someone who is in the same position. I could not thank Amazon enough for the opportunity to interview with them. It was absolutely amazing.

Amazon Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in August 2020.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter through LinkedIn, had to complete and pass assessment for role to continue, passed assessment and was invited to a virtual interview day with 2 interviewers. Was informed about a week later through email that I had was receiving an offer, received formal, written offer 4 days later

Interview Questions

• Case questions regarding how you respond to tardiness, poor behavior, and lack of performance in your team   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Portland, OR) in August 2020.

Interview

With Covid, the interview process consisted of (2) 45 minute interviews with an HR rep and an operations manager. Both were professional and overall positive. I was able to get my questions answered as well.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions in the STAR method and based on work experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Dallas, TX) in July 2020.

Interview

I completed my interview online. I interviewed with three people. All of the questions were based on their 14 Leadership principles and they ask to tell example in story format and using the STAR method. Ensure you participate in the pre-interview phone calls.