Amazon Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It took a day... As the Amazon company me to our college....and the first round was JAM(just a minute)... We prepared already with our own topic... And got selected and second round was some online test round which includes essay test, listening and speaking with American accent and some grammatical fill-up... Then the last round is face to face interview....

Interview Questions

• i got questions like why Amazon and why should we hire you self introduction and a scenario...   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon in January 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of 2 face to face meetings, each speaking with 2 managers. Conversation style, laid back, but still focused on behavioral questions. It seemed like they really wanted to get to know you instead of just checking boxes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had difficulty meeting a goal. What actions did you take, how did it turn out.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon in May 2017.

Interview

There was no interview . I applied for the work from home position

Interview Questions

• I did not have an interview. I simply submitted my application for the work from home position and got an email about 4-5 weeks later for an online orientation and they let me know right there I got the job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online through Facebook, was linked forward to a test, and dependent upon background check and ability to work in the United States, I was hired. The interview consist of responding to pretend customer service calls.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have an interview. It consisted of responding to pretend customer phone calls and my responses.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amazon (Portland, OR) in October 2017.

Interview

There was no interview for this position. All you have to do is apply online. There are a couple of tests you have to take. If you pass that they will most likely hire you.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon (Pensacola, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied Online. Received an email to take an assignment. 2 weeks later I received an email to attend a virtual hiring event. At the event we were told no interview was needed and we were being hired.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

1. made my account at Amazon Jobs website
    2. Apply profile and resume
    3. took 30 mins assessments
    4. scheduled Phone Interview
    5. received Conference Pin#
    6. Called Amazon and press the pin# and started Phone interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had difficult customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon (Wilmington, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online by submitting resume and completing a skills-scenario test. Received an e-mail within a couple days asking me to schedule a time to attend a live online slideshow presentation. It's not a video call, and I didn't talk at all (automatically muted). There is a Q&A opportunity at the end via web chat. That evening, I received an e-mail asking me to approve a background check... a few days later I received an offer letter, a link to documents I needed to sign, along with instructions on setting up an i9 appointment locally. After attending the i9 appointment, I received an e-mail directing me to select a work schedule. Training is two weeks long, they set the time.

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Winchester, KY) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process reflected the companies values and environment to a t! Was not intimidating at all and they look to find positions and schedules that best fit you !

Interview Questions

• Can you commit to coming to your orientation/ training period?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Kennewick, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Simple computer test, involving basic internet search capabilities as well as word processing ability, which was very basic. Was then interviewed by two different HR representatives. Very basic interview questions etc.

Interview Questions

• What animal would you want to be and why? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you like about Amazon's products and services?   Answer Question