Amazon In Stock Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon In Stock Manager Interview Questions

3.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

In Stock Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter on Linkedin. Takes long time, at least two months, no general interview, pass to hiring manager directly. Phone interviewed. General questions about background and experience. Asked to suggest how to improve Amazon website. Problem solving with real business situation.

They are hiring on a rolling process. didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

In-Stock Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

One hour phone call with hiring manager after being contacted by a recruiter. Scheduling was done by different person, but was very straight forward and transparent. Phone call with hiring manager was direct and to the point, very efficient. Asked a few behavioral questions, then case questions, then gave me an opportunity to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Discuss how you would address a vendor-lead-time that has jumped from 5 days to 6 days.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Tell me about a time you affected change in your organization.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Seattle, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

Strange and unorganized.

In Stock Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

It was largely friendly in nature. 3 interviews back to back with recruiters taking equal interest in your skills. You are strongly assessed for your cultural fit for Amazon. A good mix of technical questions gauge your ability to answer some of the day to day challenges faced by the team in solving their respective business problems.

Interview Questions

• How would you launch a particular category? Prepare its launch plan (launch in 3 months)   Answer Question

In Stock Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon in December 2015.

Interview

First there was a test which tested your aptitude, excel and attention to detail skills. Followed by that I had one technical telephonic round of interview. The interview was very intense and the interviewer prodded really deep questions. He asked technicalities of SAS modelling, a business case and many behavioural questions based on Amazon leadership principles.

Interview Questions

• Why do u do logistic regression instead of linear regression in a particular case?   Answer Question
    • Give me an instance when your customer requested something from you and you offered something more than that.   Answer Question
    • Explain three projects of yours in detail.   Answer Question

In Stock Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2010.

Interview

Phone interview then SHL test and one to one with two managers and HR robot. Questions were all very similar so I think they go back and compare notes on what you told them, part of their hight hiring bar no doubt, found them pointless to some extent. Surprise was that even if I got through this stage I would have to come back in , ie another day off work and see another three senior manangers ! had I known this from the start I would not have gone for it, recruiters dont give the full picture which is very annoying, I was told offer would be made on the day if you got through. If I did get through it would be another three weeks before I had another date for interview, so the whole process is drawn out and frankly is it worth it. After asking some questions on the company, processes etc I knew it was not for me, ie a PDR process that takes three months , if you dont hit target you are strait onto a remedial improvement plan, sounds very harsh , unless this is something you get off on then walk away before you get roped into days off and spending hours on prep, btw they dont ask you all the financial detail on how the company is doing etc its mostly behavioural etc.

Interview Questions

• When do you challenge your manager or give eg when you challenged your manager   1 Answer
    • what legacy will you leave behind   1 Answer