Amazon Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

3 online round and 1 On call interview. First round is debugging round, second was coding round with 2 questions. 3rd was Situation testing round and logical ability. Last round was 1:1 video interview with an employee.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped one of your colleague. How did it go?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

it was a pretty straightforward process. First they sent a simple debugging challenge. Next was three fairly technical challenges, and the last round was a strange simulation that was tough to prepare for.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

One on one phone interview of one hour, the interview consisted of behavioral questions related to solution and problem and one technical question with the choice of the programming language.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

the process is regular, brief, and fluent. It is a virtual interview through the amazon interview software, and it had only one round for an internship. It is a video interview, so you have to talk with the interviewer face to face.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

Long, stretched. Took way too long to schedule. The interviewer didn't seem too interested to be there. Would hope others have a better experience. Not sure what their requirements was either as it was very vague.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

takes 2 months from online assessments to a video interview. Questions are simple OOD design questions. Been in the waiting list for more than 2 months. I completed the problem very fast and the interviewer is satisfied. After it's some behavior questions.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

There were three rounds of online assessment, and then video interview with an employee. Didn't do well for the interview so got rejection from them within the following several days.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

resume and coding problems, and some Java problems. For example, equals, hashcode, and hashmap. The coding problem is written in Java. Time complexity and space complexity need to be analyzed.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

There are totally 2 recruiters, and it was a phone interview, first, they directly ask me about some Behavioral questions for more than 30 mins and then 1 coding problem.

Interview Questions

• tell me about one time you make a quick decision.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

There were 3 online rounds: debugging, online coding assessment, then a simulation. Simulation was based on behavioral. Debugging is easy. The coding assessment also had easy questions which have many edge cases.
    After that, one video interview with 1 coding problem and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• In an array of length n, there are numbers 1to n-1. Find the repeating number.   1 Answer