Amazon Software Development Engineer In Test Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Software Development Engineer In Test Intern Interview Questions

Software Development Engineer In Test Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

Emailed the recruiter my resume personally and got an email two weeks later saying that I have to set up two one hour phone interviews in the following week. Phone interviews were pretty much all technical with very little behavioral.

Phone interviews started off simple, "Let me tell you a little bit about myself", then "tell me a little bit about yourself." My first interviewer went straight from that to coding. You'll use an online program so he sees what you're typing. Other interviewer went through a bunch of short questions that were challenging, then to the coding.

After the two interviews, I got an offer a week later. All in all a simple hiring/interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon

Software Development Engineer In Test Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

I had to go through two rounds of phone interview. Both of them were pretty much technical though the second one did consist of some resume related questions. I was asked to write code on collabedit. The questions were very basic related to linked lists, calculate the word with most frequency in a document.

Interview Questions

• The second round of interview I was asked to calculate the product of three highest numbers in an array. The interviewer kept further questioning me about giving a more generalized answer.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amazon in February 2014.

Interview

Focus on Datastructures and scalability architectures.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a design problem for a large scale web service.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon.

Interview

2 phone interviews back to back

Software Development Engineer In Test Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was a broken into 2 sessions, each a 45 minute one. Questions consisted of string manipulation, java fundamentals. First one went well where as the second one was not that good.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to sort two arrays and merge them   1 Answer