Avanade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

First a phone screen where the recruiter gets to know your background and experiences. Then a final group orientation with individual interviews and networking. They give you an introduction to their internship program and then split you into individual interview sessions with a professional while in the mean time you network with the professionals that work there as well as other candidates. They also had us relax by participating in a team activity. Finally, they contact you after letting you know whether you got the internship position or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Avanade and how did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avanade (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

Easy, straight forward. Phone screen then second round with people who were actual consultants. Seemed nice. Had to move forward due to not liking the travel policy (traveling 4 days a week)

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

Two one hour technical phone screens and then an in-person with the VIce president of saless. Then a meeting with hiring manager. That was it. First week is in training at Chicago training facilities.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to describe the exchange online reverse proxy config on white board   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade in October 2014.

Interview

Started at a job fair followed by an HR phone screen. Then I had a selling interview where I talked to a software developer for an hour. This was followed by a final onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• During the onsite interview, we were given a group exercise in which we had to decide which software is better suited for a company and present our findings at the end of the day.   Answer Question

Interview

They had an initial phone screening to gauge personality, followed by a technical interview in which they asked questions such as "what is polymorphism?"..."what is encapsulation?" etc...after those were passed, they invited for an in person interview in which they discussed benefits and had a team exercise.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you encountered a challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not really much room for negotiation because when I tried to, I was told that I would also be overtime eligible.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

Got an email from HR to setup phone interview. They had miscommunicated and canceled my interview then after clearing up the confusion decided to never call me. Waste of my time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avanade (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took about a day or two for a recruiter to contact me to set up an interview. The process took about 2 weeks. Overall it was a good experience. The people were nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where something did not go right, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avanade in November 2016.

Interview

First, there was a phone interview. Second, there was a phone informational interview. Last, was a Skype interview. The overall process took a couple of months, because it was around the time of holidays,

Interview Questions

• Describe your projects and how would those skills benefit you in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avanade (Seattle, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

First interview was from a recruiter, asked basic .NET questions. Second interview was technical - very basic questions, SQL question, C# fundamental, and string reversal question. 3rd was on-site with hiring manager - Basically a meet and greet.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Interview

The first phone interview was with HR, the 2nd was with current software engineer where I lead the interview. This is for a new grad software engineer. The next interview is a day long on site with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that you worked on where you didn't have the expertise necessary and how you overcame that and finished the project?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

Submitted resume through company website. Recruiter called within 48 hours to screen. Phone interview was 2 days later. Phone interview was mostly technical background probing and seeing level of interest in the technology. Got in person interview 1 week later. One on One interview with 3 people. Hiring manager, another manager, and sr. dev. Mostly went over past history and gave me a chance to ask about current project.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions included reverse a string. Questions to test knowledge object oriented programming basics. Class inheritance, interfaces.   1 Answer