Best Buy Counter-Intelligence Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Counter Intelligence Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Island, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy (Grand Island, NE) in August 2013.

Interview

Both people were pleasant. I had an intereview with the assistant manager, the general manager, and the DCI. they asked the standard interview questions, not really anything out of the blue.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you lead a team to a goal.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Counter Intelligence Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy (Gilbert, AZ) in May 2008.

Interview

Applied online, received call back same day and went to Poly to conduct a 1:1 interview. Met with first manager and passed his elaborate interview. This process somehow met with another manager and passed his test. Had to wait around for 30 minutes to meet with store GM, was offered one position and then elaborated on my computer skills and he offered me the CIA position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Decent, I was told the minimum range and asked what I thought I deserved.

Counter-Intelligence Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy (Dallas, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

When I interviewed, I was in my last year of college and needed to bridge the gap between school and career. I figured Best Buy would work and if things panned out, moving into the corporate culture could be a viable option. The interview consisted of talking with 3 different store managers, answering a short, computerized test, then speaking with the DCI (Geek Squad manager). We got along great and they were impressed with my technical skills. However, they pointed out that sales ability was key and technical ability would only take me so far.

Interview Questions

• If you saw an employee stealing, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told what the salary would be and what I could expect in terms of benefits. This is an hourly wage position and paid at a standard rate. No negotiation.