Boeing Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The process was a single on site interview. The interview consists of several behavioral questions, i.e. "tell me a time when..." Overall, fairly easy, no technical questions and a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online for a spot for an interview on campus at the career center. Got called the day before the interview to schedule it. Interview itself was classic STAR (google it) -- exactly 5 questions. It took about 45 minutes including time for me to ask questions and I was interviewed by 3 people. They had to read the questions from a script. I was called the next day to say that I had got the job. I was then flown to Seattle for a 4 day long event where they toured us around the different Boeing plants and had speakers and dinners. During that weekend each student met with 3-4 managers of different groups and ranked which group (and location) they would like to work with. I got my first choice.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to use/analyze data to solve an engineering problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley Heights, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Berkeley Heights, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

The process was pretty easy, and there were no technical questions. They were mainly questions asking about leadership, and group work.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you were in charge of a group.   1 Answer

Intern Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aldershot, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Aldershot, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, short telephone interview with HR and invited to interview the following week. Panel interview with 2 software engineers, the boss and HR rep, quite informal but very professional aswell. Prompted answers if started to struggle, stuck to STAR approach so research this.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied. They contacted me and then I had an over the phone interview that was actually fairly enjoyable and not too difficult

Interview Questions

• What has been your favorite programming experience so far?   1 Answer

Already accepted another internship