Boston Children's Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 248 of over 248 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Boston Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital

Interview

Multi tiered process, took a longer time than expected due to BCH Human Resources negotiating with the specific division I’m in. Asked classic interview questions at all stages, were responsive to my questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage stress and competing priorities?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in Jul 2021

Interview

I have only met with an hr woman so far for 15 minutes. It was a solid conversation and she asked questions that were straight to the point. Good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Children's Hospital

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital

Interview

Very straight forward, first had a screening meeting with a team acquisition recruiter over Zoom. Then was interviewed by the team of three different people including another clinical assistant and the senior manager. They seemed to have very few questions for me and expected me to have a more questions. There was a lack of diversity in the interviewers in my opinion. The only thing that different between them demographically was age: same gender, race, among other things.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Children's Hospital

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in May 2021

Interview

First interview with the HR who asks basic questions about yourself and what kind of work you're looking for. Then they forward this to the team for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 2-5 years?

Boston Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital

Interview

All online - zoom interview with PI, and 2 postdocs, and then came into the lab in person to talk with other lab members. Initial interview took about an hour, talked about past experiences and projects I will be working on.

Interview Questions
  • Past research experiences. Mainly talked about their research area. Good to go over some of their recent papers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Troy, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Talent coordinator emailed within a day of applying, set a date to talk. Interview was on phone for about 15 minutes talking about experience and basic skills. Was very kind and sent info to lab managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital

Interview

First call was a 10 minute phone screen then moved forward with 4 in person interviews. Each person asked different questions mixed in with standard why are you interested questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital

Interview

Very Good. Recruiters is kind. Initial Phone screen then interview in person with future boss. Got the job offer a week later. Accepter then trained for a week or 2

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Boston Children's Hospital

Application

I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital

Interview

Overall great and the manager was super informative. He didn’t really ask me many questions but he let me know how a normal day to day is. Also I went ahead and asked him some questions as well. So over al it’s went great

Interview Questions
  • What made you apply to this position ?

Boston Children's Hospital

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in Mar 2021

Interview

Phone call, I spoke with the manger and we had 30 m interview, he told me that he will inform me about the next steps if they decide to move with my application

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 248 Interviews