Boston Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boston Children's Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews at Boston Children's Hospital

2.6

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

Great! The interviewers were very friendly and engaging. The interview took about an hour and I met with more than one person. Such a great and welcoming environment to work in

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in March 2020.

Interview

I actually never applied to a position, I had just cold emailed (like cold called) physicians doing research that I was interested in and we set this up. I first had a 30 minute screening phone call. When that went well, I was invited for a three hour in-person interview the next week. I was in a room and every half hour, new research coordinators or physicians would come in. I expressed my genuine interest in the position after the interviews and received the offer the next day. Within the next week, the hiring process was complete.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in February 2020.

Interview

Two Rounds- First with HR on phone. Inquired about availability, work authorization, pay scale, interest in position.
    Next in person interview- went through my resume and asked behavioral questions, future plans

Interview Questions

• Availability to work, work authorization, interest in position, salary range   Answer Question

R N Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in December 2019.

Interview

Excellent. Smooth. Very professional and organized. Gave me a tour. The Director and Supervisor were attentive and focused. Clinical questions comprehensive. I felt welcomed and respected. Appropriate job focused and detailed.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in November 2019.

Interview

The process was relatively painless, I got an email to set up an interview, and did. however, be careful when communicating with the hiring managers. They told me I had to do a phone screening, but the lab manager skipped that and went to in-person interviews. There was some miscommunication, and ultimately I did not get an in-person interview (the lab manager was told I requested a phone interview instead.) I would recommend directly communicating with the PI or lab manager.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital.

Interview

Initial phone screening , then phone interview with members of the team, then scheduled an onsite. People were extremely friendly however, disappointed with how this organization handled my specific situation. Day after my in person interview, I spoke with HR lady who asked how I felt the interview went and then after our phone call, sent me benefits information which initially got my hopes up. I didn't hear back so I followed up within a week for an update and the next day I was told that they are going to continue their search for the position. I find it somewhat unprofessional to send benefits information without an offer and then shortly after informing the individual they did not get the position.

Process Improvement Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in October 2019.

Interview

Interview is going to be of 2 rounds. 1st round is going to be telephonic interview and 2nd round is going to be face to face interview. Both the rounds question will be generally from your resume and past experience.

Interview Questions

• Why you are applying for this position?   1 Answer

Patient Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in September 2019.

Interview

Had my first interview and during the interview I was acted about doing a second interview. The second interview I shadowed the individuals who worked in the office. Did not speak or see the individuals I interviewed with. Two weeks later I got an email saying they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that could be relatable to the job?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in July 2019.

Interview

I got a phone interview from the HR. The questions were very basic and to make sure my OPT STEM status in which I am allowed to work under F-1 Visa for 3 years without visa sponsorship. He sounded very friendly although I did a critical mistake by not responding to his call for several days. And the next day I got an email for f2f interview.

Quality Improvement Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in July 2019.

Interview

Very easy and straightforward process. I had an initial ~10 minute phone call with a recruiter to discuss some of my background and why I was interested in working at BCH. I had originally applied for a different position but was asked to interview for this one and one more. After the phone interview I was invited onsite for another interview. This one was with two people in my position, two project managers, and the director. I spoke with each group for 30-45 minutes. Everyone was very personable, kind, passionate about their work, and were genuinely interested in what I had to say. All questions were very straightforward/typical behavioral questions.