Boston Children's Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Patient Experience Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Cam in and met my supervisor and all the doctors I would work with. They were all great I also met with some team members. It took a lot longer than expected but was well worth it.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Histologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Received an email asking for dates available to
    Intereview, Met with supervisor for an hour and discussed my career history, etc... I was told there will be a follow up
    Interview to meet the director and staff if I make the cut

Interview Questions

• What the most difficult thing I have to overcome at my present job   1 Answer

Bio Statistician Interview

Interview

First round: phone screen: What's your background and why do you want to work here?
    Second round: on-site interview (I had to do a presentation on my previous project, the whole group was watching). Then I met about 6 people, each 30 min, just conversations about their experience

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in July 2017.

Interview

applied online and did a phone interview with the research scientist, asked basic questions and informed the feedback after two days. General questions not too difficult. Focused on more personalized questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter called me. I went for an interview and three people took my interview, they asked me about the projects of my college, how did you solve and did a project in college and which subjects do you enjoy the most.

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to schedule an interview for a few days later after applying several weeks before. The interview was relatively relaxed with one of the directors and included a tour of a beautiful unit.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone interview with the recruiter, where he asked me why I wanted to work there and my career goals. We briefly discussed salary range expectations and set an interview date. I then met with HR for an overview on benefits. Then (same day) I went over to the main hospital and met with the department coordinator and head nurse. There weren't too many questions. They mostly just asked me about specific things on my resume. It was a very friendly environment. Then they went over what a day to day looks like. Then they asked if I had any questions. I got a call with an offer about a week after my interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Got a phone screen interview. It was straightforward and interviewers were nice and helpful. They asked mostly about past experience but since I was referred by an existing research coordinator they skipped most of the behavioral questions and instead focused on the specific project that I would be a part of.

Interview Questions

• Which classes that you've taken in college do you think would prepare you best for this role?   Answer Question

Research Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA).

Interview

applied through BCH website. I was contacted by the head of the lab a few days later and had a phone interview that same day. I was invited to the lab for an onsite interview. I met with the head for ~45 min and then met with the entire lab for ~1 hour. After, I was given a tour of the facility and eventually was brought back to the PI. I was told I would hear back in a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital in March 2017.

Interview

First had a phone interview with the program director, then Skype interview with the CRC and PI I would be working under as well. Toured office and clinic spaces while on a trip to Boston after reaching out knowing I would be there. Got the call a couple weeks later from HR offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have working as part of a team?   Answer Question

Research Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Children's Hospital (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was welcomed into the office and the interview was conducted by four different people over 2 hours. They told me about themselves, asked me to talk about my previous experience and why I was interested in the position. There was a critical thinking part, where they asked me to perform some work that applied to the position in question. Finally, I met with the head of the program briefly.