Comcast Senior Java Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Java Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Seattle, WA) in November 2010.

Interview

Overall a smooth hiring process. Initial contact was with an internal recruiter. Had to fill out a somewhat cumbersome SAP job application, blame thePlatform's parent company Comcast for this, prior to the actual interview process.

Interviewed with 2 individuals in management and a pair of engineers. Relaxed and organized interview process though I wasn't sure how well I was doing at the time. Evidently well enough since I received an offer

The engineering group I'm a part of is a well-managed group of senior-level engineers and QA. Other teams seem to be similar.

Interview Questions

• Open-ended question about a parking lot. It was purposefully vague to see which direction the interviewee took the problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

My final offer was only slightly better than my original offer despite my best efforts. Overall the salary figure was a slight drop from my previous job, but the overall benefits package more than compensated for the difference.