Comcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2,050 Interview Reviews

2.6

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Voorhees, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Voorhees, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a pretty generic interview, they asked you to do some small assessment test on paper and followed it up by asking reviews of the answers you placed down. Most were generic computer/I.T. questions along with common sense questions. It a very simple interview if you knew the basics or were savvy enough in that field, even though you won't apply those answers you put down at the actual job itself. It took about an hour and a half. I received the offer for the job 2 days later.

Communications Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Tallahassee, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and asked to take an online assessment, which was extremely easy. A recruiter from corporate scheduled me for an interview with the local Comcast office. I was interviewed by the supervisor for the position and went through a series of questions, lasting about 40 minutes. The questions are simple evolving around the position, customer service and installation. After the interview, I was told that I would be contacted about the process. It has been over a month and I never have been contacted, not even an email.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an upset customer and remedy the situation. Why do you want to work for Comcast.   Answer Question

Communications Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

During the interviewing process, you are asked to complete a basic math test, and problem solving test. Upon completion of the test you must undergo a brief 1 on 1 interview with an active supervisor.

Interview Questions

• there were no unexpected questions, there is simply a test and skills assesment. The interview is only to make certain that you can perform the required tasks.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The was no negotiating as I did not have any skills, all applicants are paid the same $12.00 wage.

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Murfreesboro, TN) in October 2008.

Interview

Cattle call to fill out application followed by a 5 minute interview.
    Returned two days later to do a math and language test.
    Scheduled a 1 on 1 interview with a front line supervisor within 4 days.
    Sent to take a drug test later that day.
    Started training about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to be working in one year.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is non negotiable for that position.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Seattle, WA) in April 2018.

Interview

You will be contacted by a contractor recruiter with a basic interview, then be called for a scheduled interview with local management. It may take some time for them to get back to you.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer is upset and will not agree with you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (West Palm Beach, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was smooth, there was no real issue with them asking me any questions just simple day by day type questions . Just questions about how can I handle stress and if I'm a good worker .

Interview Questions

• How would you like to work for Comcast   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Comcast (Eatontown, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was super fast. Put in an Application on Monday, had my first email/Call from HR to set up an interview on Tuesday. I met with the local superior Wednesday, then had another interview with the Regional Supervisor on Thursday. Got a phone call Friday saying I was hired and needed to complete the background/drug screening. Both supervisors were very down to earth and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you willing to work overtime?   1 Answer
    • Q: How do you feel about working heights, crawl spaces and attics?   1 Answer
    • Q: Tell me about a time from your previous job where you had to deal with an unruly customer.   Answer Question
    • Q: How is your criminal record / Driving Record?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Memphis, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

It happens in three phases, HR will call and interview with you on the phone, asking very general questions about the field, then, you will be called in with everyone else applying and sit down for a "bootcamp" which is where current supervisors/bosses sit down with you and explain a watered down version of the job. Finally, you will be asked to come to the corporate office in Memphis to fill out paperwork and your offer letter.

Interview Questions

• How have you gone above and beyond to assist a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Comcast (Lansing, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Supervisors will ask you generic interview questions without actually listening to your responses. They will forget your name 1/2 way through the interview and then claim that Comcast is the best company to work for. If you ask even basic questions they will respond with "I don't know" for about 90% of them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Comcast?   1 Answer

Communications Technician Interview

Interview

brief interview. asked about what you would do in certain scenarios in your past jobs. dress business and eye contact. ask your own questions, don’t over talk get to the point

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for comcast   1 Answer