Comcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017
1,722 Interview Reviews

2.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Writing this in hopes of helping someone find the information that I failed to find. First step was applying online. Within the first week I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview, which was a few days later. The phone interview consisted of some basic background questions in relation to the job which you are applying for. The recruiter told me directly on the phone that she would be sending me to the next round of interviews ( in person) which was almost two weeks later. I interviewed with two people and from what I gather these two are closer to whom you will be directly working with/for. A majority of questions were from a piece of paper that each interviewer had. ( Tip- do the best you can to answer each question in depth and remember that it is ok to have them repeat the question or ask if that was a thorough enough answer). The 3rd and final interview with with a total of four interviewers. This was pretty much the same concept as the 2nd interview with asking questions from a sheet as well as individual questions to get a feel for your personality. In all it took about 5-6 weeks for the entire process.
    My advice- be confident and patient. The process is long and can make you feel defeated at times but Comcast is doing a thorough process of making sure they pick the right candidate. Look sharp for your and be relaxed for your interviews. I really do hope this helps someone! Good Luck!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions.
      Tell me about a time where you had to do the right thing even when it wasn't a popular decision.
      How would you handle certain situations.
      What do you see for yourself in the first 30/60/90 days.   1 Answer

Interview

Long steady great overall . It was phone interview waiting for face to face interview they ask organic questions it was a long process but in the end . It was worth it. I got to come in for a sit down face to face u interview I can't wait. I hope I become apart of this great team.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions, so it was pretty easy-going. I would say to be familiar with the company to prepare for the interview because they will be asking about why you want to intern at Comcast.

Xfinity Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Comcast (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I heard about the position via an mass email sent by my recruiter for a job fair in the Houston area. I arrived at the interview that first started with a group overview of the company. Next you are asked if you still want to move on with the process. Spoke with two manager who asked me about previous positions and work ethic. I was then moved on the speak with supervisor of the division. We discussed, informally, the position and my previous jobs and accomplishments. Lastly, if he/she likes you, you are then moved to the last stage which is speaking with the director (also informal). Received a call stating they like me and offered me the position.

Background check took forever but all in all, great overall experience.

Interview Questions

• Greatest accomplishment?
      Why Comcast?
      Describe your sales ability.
      What's your motivation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Comcast (Killeen, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Interview probation period to get the full time position to a faithful worker then you off to work when it's time please choose me an I can take burdens off your shoulders

Door to Door Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Very short. The position was not as described in the ad or on the website. The interview was over the phone and ended quickly because of that. I was not very pleased to have been informed of that

Comm Tech I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

It was a very long process. 5 months to be exact. I applied for the position back in November 2016. I received a call for a phone interview sometime back in March 2 2017. It was basic interview that they would ask at any interview. The recruiter send a link for the assessment test via email. It was two weeks before I hear anything for the in person interview. My in person interview was schedule for march 30. The interview started with a group presentation describe the position and task and risk associated with the position. After the presentation we toured the facility and training area before individual interview was conducted. I had three separate interviews. All 2 on 1 interviews. The interview was on a Thursday and I got an offer that Monday pending by check and drug test. The by check education, mvr, and criminal. I had a couple of discrepancies that I to explain and the next day I was called with my start date. All I can say is be honest and confident because the supervisors that are interviewing you make the decision to hire you or not

Interview Questions

• What are comcast biggest strengths with it come to providing service to customer?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Phone interview was wonderful. I had a great conversation with the recruiter, she was friendly, informative and helpful, asking smart questions. I was asked to come in for two rounds of interviews with two people each. At the last minute, I was informed one would have to be rescheduled to the next day. No problem. First interview went well, pretty standard questions, interviewers were not at all dynamic so it was hard to read. Second interview, one interviewer was very friendly, the other was a complete harpy right off of the bat. It seemed as if she had a problem with me before we even started- I knew a person she had worked with and immediately she asked what I knew about her, assuming I had gossiped with this person. I had not, told her so, and got an extremely snotty "Really." in response. Yes, really. Not everything revolves around you. It went downhill from there. The job description was a new one that she had obviously cooked up without specifics. The questions I was asked by this interviewer were ridiculous and had nothing to do with the job description originally presented. I received a follow up two days after the interview to tell me I didn't get the job, with feedback that completely contradicted what this person stated they were looking for. I think I dodged a bullet- if I had to work under this person I would probably cry on a daily basis.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (Sandy, UT).

Interview

Fairly average interviewing process, they need sales people. The interviewer was very cordial and professional, it was a good conversation not awkward. Overall was very positive, they are looking for people who aren't afraid of their own shadows, after all this is a sales job.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Comcast (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

If they want you via recommendation they'll hire you as a manager. You have to be exceedingly lucky if you don't know anyone already employed and with a high enough status to give you a recommendation.