Comcast Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,921 Interview Reviews

2.6

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Interview

Why do you wanna work for Comcast what is your goal are u available to work weekends and holidays how can you improve are customers service have you work for Comcast before

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

The HR emailed me and I was given coding and networking questions on HackerRank. After this the HR called to give an overview of the position i applied. Yet to hear back.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Manchester, NH).

Interview

Very professional and friendly. Easy questions. The manager spoke mostly about his team and about comcast and about the environment and their day to day routines. At first i had a phone interview with the recruiter about my profile and the projects that i worked on an after 3 weeks was scheduled for a skype interview. It went well but i was a bit nervous.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Interview

Hiring manager seemed disengaged and neglected to talk about how, asked me if I read the job description. He seemed to be too busy to meet with me. He kept looking at his computer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Starts off with a phone interview and then your selected to have a face interview which is kind of a group interview. Then you go thru screening and training is 6 weeks

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Initially a phone interview with a company recruiter, basic networking questions regarding protocols. Second interview was on site with multiple hiring managers that dug a bit deeper into technical questions on network and trouble shooting and personality.

Interview Questions

• Determine the issue by interpreting the output of certain show commands.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast.

Interview

Took a couple weeks to contact me after applying online, friendly. Had to go through phone screening, asked about resume, told me about details of position, awaiting response now. Make sure you know what your position entails to effectively answer questions

Interview Questions

Interview

it was simple and easy - the women who was doing the interview was sweet and she made it very easy to talk too. I thought it was going to be much harder than what it seemed.

Telesales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Comcast (Miramar, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

It was short i was a bit scared because i really wanted the position badly when you go into this interview give it your all make sure you really sell yourself Good luck

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a customer telling you no   1 Answer

CommTech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Layton, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Layton, UT) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online on their website and I got an email within a week asking to schedule a phone interview then got an email back the next day basically saying that I was rejected.

(Make sure to include your work history on your resume and not just on their online application because the interviewer was consfused as to why it wasn't on the resume.)