Comcast Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,608 of over 2,608.0 interviews

Recruiter16%
Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Comcast

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Comcast

Application

I interviewed at Comcast

Interview

great interview process-they were great at communicating where to be and when. started with the hiring manager than went to the panel of peers. That part was hard b/c they were all remote.

Interview Questions
  • They mostly focused on the position
    Answer Question

Comcast

Application

I interviewed at Comcast

Interview

Great. Was great. Really great. So great I have no words. Greatly grateful for a great opportunity. Great people. 30 word minimum. Comcast is great you should work there now. I didn’t but that’s ok. Is it 30 words yet?

Interview Questions
  • Project management and technical skills
1 person found this interview helpful

Comcast

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Comcast

Interview

Very easy interview , I called to attend Technical round and group discussion round and then the HR interview , but i don't get offer , all the best for ur interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Comcast

Application

I interviewed at Comcast

Interview

It was a 30-min interview, I had one with recruiter from staffing agency before meeting hiring manager. In the interview with hiring manager, he introduced the current project clearly, and I was informed that they decided to hire me in the afternoon at the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. I think they care more about what question you ask them!

Comcast

Application

I interviewed at Comcast

Interview

lame. no communication after the interview. told me they would follow up and never did. no reply from inquiries about status. recruiter and interview both ignored emails. very, very, very unprofessional

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Comcast

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in Oct 2021

Interview

Set up a phone interview with a Comcast recruiter. Depending on how the phone interview goes with the recruiter, they will let you know whether or not you got a final interview with the store manager of whatever store you applied to.

Interview Questions
  • What was one thing that attracted to to the job offer?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was an easy interview. 1 technical and 2 behavioral rounds. The process took 2 weeks. Technical was a take home hackerrank test. It was a chill process and the interviewers were quite nice.

Interview Questions
  • Why comcast? How would rate yourself in sql, python and tableau?

Comcast

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Comcast in Oct 2021

Interview

Very simple. First you got a phone call, followed by zoom call, followed by another phone call with someone else. Then you recieved a final call with an offer and they sent an email to begin the background check. Everyone was extremely polite.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had to react under stress and how you dealt with it

Comcast

Application

I interviewed at Comcast

Interview

1 HR interview, 2 Technical Interviews, Superday that consisted of 1 HR, 1 Technical, and a Case Study. I then had to do 1 more technical interview after super day.

Interview Questions
  • If you could innovate any area of Comcast what would it be

Comcast

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Comcast

Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. There were 4 rounds: 1. Phone interview with a member of the team 2. On site interview with the senior members (3) in the team at Philadelphia

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how I used the tools they require in my past experiences and my business impact.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,608 Interviews