Comcast Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Comcast

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 2364 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Comcast (United States)

Interview

Professional, personable, asked important, relevant questions. Flexible on timing. Provided a good description of company culture and benefits of working there. Enjoyed speaking with in interviewer but decided against proceeding.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Comcast (United States)

Interview

Was a 3 step process, application, then a phone interview then a in person interview. Took about 2 months from start to finish. But they keep communication throughout the process

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Comcast
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (United States)

Interview

I love the hiring process and the methods they take in hiring the perfect candidates to suite their positions. I just did the first interview with someone over the phone and I’m very positive towards getting another interview with them.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Comcast (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. Once you get through your interview with the recruiter, you meet with the hiring manager to discuss the role and your experiences. In some cases, the hiring manager would be joined by at least one other team member or would arrange for you to meet with other team members at a later date. Following the interview, you can connect with the recruiter to gather insights about your candidacy, but the final decision can be found in the Co-Op portal.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were behavioral and looked to learn more about my character and how I could contribute to the team/business.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Comcast (United States)

Interview

Interested in hearing about diverse background. Friendly interview process. Mostly conversational and did not require a test. Met with 4 people within the department to get a better idea of what the goals were. Was able to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions where about project and people management.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (United States)

Interview

Applied in the winter and heard back in a month, just one interview that was all behavioral with some resume walk through, interviewed virtually with a manager, pretty smooth process overall

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comcast (United States)

Interview

First I received a questionnaire to do online , second I got invited to do a virtual interview, lastly I heard from them at least a week later and received an offer! Be prepared

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Comcast (United States)

Interview

I completed a self-paced video interview and then got invited to interview with two different departments at the WPB office. They were very friendly but the program was canceled because of covid.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Comcast (United States)

Interview

hirevue, was not that bad. all STAR type questions, pretty typical. get familiar with STAR format. don't know what's after cause I haven't received a reply yet. blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Comcast (India)

Interview

3 rounds of Interview process, First two rounds easy to clear and third round is little tough. Prepare well with basics concepts. Use the online coding sites to solve problems. You will clear for sure.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly related to Scenario based Technical questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2364