DaVita Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group in August 2016.

Interview

Asked a few questions about my work experience. They also explained to me what the company is about and the duties as a coordinator. They were very informative about explaining it to me. They also asked me my education and experience background.

Operations and Strategy Innovation Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with hiring manager, 6 on site interviews (30 - 45 min each) + a presentation.

The people were really quite nice, I know the individual who was strongly against me. Make sure you make strong connections even with those who clearly aren't the best people people.

Recruiter followed up a few days with a few points of feedback, which was nice.

Left a sour taste in my mouth for this company.

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (El Segundo, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was well organized and flowed well. The recruiter spent a tremendous amount of time coordinating schedules for the interview on site and to allow me to meet with decisions makers in one day. I felt well prepared for the interview and knew exactly what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experience in leading a team and creating a culture of great patient experience.   Answer Question

Ops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process began with initial phone screen by in-house recruiter. Discussed resume and interests. Next step is a more formal, in-person interview. Assumption is that phone interview is just an initial screening.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (El Segundo, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got contacted by the talent team first. Then there was two rounds of panel interviews. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group El Segundo.

Interview Questions

• DaVita has hands down the most buttoned up recruiting process I have experienced. Great follow through, and great communication from the recruiting team.

My first interview was a phone interview with the senior talent acquisition consultant who really took the time to get to know me, my interest, what my ideal job would look like, and what kind of boss I prefer to work with. This really showed me that they are not in the business of just filling roles but creating cohesive teams. They want to place you in a role in which you can not only succeed, but also fit in with the team and management. That is HUGE.

This was evident when I met with the team; Great people with positive supportive can-do attitudes. All in all a great experience interviewing. And even though it didn't work out, I am enthusiastic about exploring opportunities to join the company in the future.   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2017.

Interview

The first part of the interview is via phone, the second part is face to face and I will have to take a clinical skills test when I go in for the face-to-face interview. I hope I do well!!! Fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked 3 scenarios, I think that was the hardest part of the first part of the interview.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was pretty basic. Asked about my experience in the office setting and what where some of my duties. Then explained the responsibilities of the position, the hours, and the pay.

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Detroit, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

First you apply, then a recruiter contacts you for a phone interview. After you pass the phone interview they set up a panel interview. Once you make it beyond the panel interview they set you up with an interview for the FA of the specific clinic you will be working at. Once you get the job they do a background screen/drug test. After that you are good to go.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a conflict with a fellow employee.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group.

Interview

Informative and thorough. They want you to understand the position prior to deciding whether or not you want it. The people were very friendly and seem to really care about what they do.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group.

Interview

The process was quick because the manager needed to fill the position fast. Recruiter contacted me first, over the phone interview with hiring manager and in person interview with manager then team. I've noticed my time there that many positions will be open but there isn't a huge need to fill it right away so they take their time. They do prefer hiring internally also

RN Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group.

Interview

I had an interview via three phone calls, one from the recruiter, one from the administrator, and then one from the MD. I would advise people to be wary if a position is open for more than 6 months and you are contacted by a recruiter