DaVita Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group in August 2016.

Interview

Asked a few questions about my work experience. They also explained to me what the company is about and the duties as a coordinator. They were very informative about explaining it to me. They also asked me my education and experience background.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from HR looking to schedule a phone interview. After we set up a time, the rep never called as she said she would. I followed up with an email to confirm there was no confusion or mistake in regards to the time and I never received a response. I find this to be so unprofessional and inconsiderate of other people's time. It takes less than a minute to send an email with an explanation of why the interview was cancelled. I am employed full time, have a tight schedule, and had rearranged meetings for the interview, which never happened. Show some consideration and professionalism.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group in March 2017.

Interview

HR sent email to me to ask my availability. And then arranged the phone screen time. The phone screen took me about 20 - 30 minutes and was mainly about my resume and computer skills. According to the HR, there should be two phone screens and one on-site interview in total.

Interview Questions

• HR asked me to share my previous experience in healthcare organization. Also asked my experiences in ppt and excel.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Akron, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied on indeed.com and the next day I received an email to schedule my phone interview. She called right on time. The interview was about 4 to 5 minutes long and she stated that she will forward it over to the hiring manager and if she was interested they would give me a call to schedule a face-to-face interview.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Torrance, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, had a phone interview with a person who used to be at this role, then in-person interview with two executives at the company's location. Everyone were very nice. They did not ask complicated or tricky questions.

FA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied via Davita website. After an email was recieved to complete an online assessment which was some math questions and some scenerios. After completion, emailed received to set up a phone interview then in person interview.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was interview with. 1 manager and 1 physician. The interview was Very smooth done within 20 mins. They just ask me about my previous job and some office skills.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Orange, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview and on site interview with recruiters, medical staff, administration staff. First had phone screen with recruiter and then spoke with medical director on the phone. Then scheduled to meet on site with director and department.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Phone interview, 2. In person interview w/2 different people 3. Job shadowed for free for 4hrs. Then nothing from them & position is still open 30 days later. I emailed interviewer and she has decided yet?

Interview Questions

• Behavior & describe a time you type questions   1 Answer
    • Describe a time another employee was doing something wrong and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Dialysis Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Downey, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews then an in person interview. My interview was a little intimidating. I've never reviewed with a panel before. There was one interviewer that kept grilling me. I felt ok about the interview. It's been 5 days since interview and I haven't heard back from them. Hoping for the best!

Interview Questions

• They asked how I dealt with conflicts with coworkers in about 4 different ways. That seemed to be the question that kept coming up. Couldn't help but wonder if this is an issue they have often.   Answer Question