DaVita Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DaVita Medical Group

2.8

Pct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Colorado Springs, CO) in May 2020.

Interview

A phone interview followed by an in person panel interview with three members of staff. In each case they asked me several "behavior based" questions, which are questions about how you have responded to certain types of situations in the past in the hopes of predicting what you will do in the future.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you solved a small problem in order to prevent a large problem from developing?   1 Answer

PCT/CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group in May 2020.

Interview

The application process was very easy. After you upload your resume it fills in the blanks for you on the application. You're then prompted to take a skills/personality quiz. If you pass your are emailed a link to pick an phone interview date and time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Was a panel of 2 interviewers that were asking the questions. It was held online through a web service. The interviewers were polite and friendly. The interview process is quite slow, as it takes a long time to hear back from them.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process moved along fairly quickly, with a number of phone interviews, and a subsequent face to face. Considering the number of phone interviews and emails, I felt this company was very proactive and valued the interview process. Unfortunately after the face to face, which the individual gave me the impression that I was wasting her time, I didn't receive any additional contact. I checked my application status a week later to learn the position was filled...

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group in March 2020.

Interview

Relaxed, yet generic questions asked that were answered yet the feeling I wasn’t being heard continued to come to mind. It seemed the group of 5 conducting the interview had other things to deal with. As well, the end of the interview consisted of telling me they would be done with interviews that day and I would know after that. I’ve never experienced such an ambiguous experience regarding a possible career, and even after reaching out to the recruiter who had contacted me about the job, I’ve not even gotten the consideration of a reply.
    I’ve had offers and rejections, yet never an experience such as this. In hindsight, I am not expecting to hear from them, yet if I do, I am now fully aware I will not be considering Davita as a place of employment.

Interview Questions

• In what way did you go above expectations in your last job?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Oceanside, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied online and completed a personalty quiz with the application. I was emailed by a recruiter the same day. Had a phone interview with recruiter the following day and was told that my application would be sent to the clinic manager. I have not heard back.

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (San Francisco, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

I was offered the interview the same day I contacted them. There was a hiring manager and experienced dialysis nurse asking questions about my interest in the position as well as my experiences.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in applying to DaVita?   2 Answers

RN Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied. A month later got an interview call from a recruiter, then had an interview with a hospital administrator, then I had an interview with the regional manager. Everyone was very nice and the experience was wonderful. I felt so comfortable throughout the entire process

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve a conflict with a coworker? Be as detailed as possible   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Londonderry, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Londonderry, NH) in January 2020.

Interview

4 person panel interview; Behavioral/situational questions. They were nice and very straightforward forward with the questions and wrote a lot down. Do not be intimidated by them writing things down.

Interview Questions

• 1: Tell us about your self and your job experience
      2: Give an example where you went above and beyond for your team/patient.   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Albuquerque, NM) in December 2019.

Interview

Electronic communication mostly. Some telephonic communication with my new supervisor. Overall a smooth process. Finally received my orientation information on Friday before my start date. Looking forward to working with this organization.

Interview Questions

• What I need about Medicare and Medicaid insurance   1 Answer

DaVita Medical Group Response

Jan 31, 2020 – Recruitment Marketing Analyst

We're happy to hear you had a positive interview experience. Welcome to the team!
    -Kelsey