DaVita Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group in August 2016.

Interview

Asked a few questions about my work experience. They also explained to me what the company is about and the duties as a coordinator. They were very informative about explaining it to me. They also asked me my education and experience background.

Interview Questions

DaVita Medical Group Response

Nov 15, 2018 – Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're happy we provided you the information you needed during the interview process. We're excited to have you join our community!

Patient Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group in June 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with one person, the director of the department. I received notification within 2 weeks. Questions were fairly simple but were geared towards how well you knew the field and how to speak to people.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you disagreed with your direct supervisor. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Feb 4, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thanks for your feedback about the interview process. It's good to hear that the process went smoothly and communication was timely. We're glad to have you in this important role on the team.
    -Kelsey... More

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process took about 30 minutes and they ask you a lot of behavioral type questions and your related work experience. They talked a lot about working in teams.

Interview Questions

DaVita Medical Group Response

Jan 7, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your interview process with DaVita Medical Group. Team environment is a large part of company culture so always make sure to emphasize that... More

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Houston, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied to a lot of Davitas and after about a month in a half I got a call from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I did the interview that next week and was asked a lot of "tell me about a time" questions. The interview went well, so on that same phone call she set me up with a panel interview that next week. I went and interviewed with two Facility Administrators on the panel interview and it was more "tell me about a time when" questions. Strictly questions that were read from a piece of paper. One question in particular was about safety. Once we were done she said in about two days I would hear something from them and I did. The admin called me and set me up with a job shadow to see if I would like the job duties. Within that same week I shadowed for 3 hours. At the facility I was at my "FA" was on vacation so I had to wait that following week to go back for my final interview which was more less to meet with me. She then informed me that I would get a call from my recruiter and later that day I was offered the position from my recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when safety was an issue at your job.   Answer Question

Jan 7, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for your feedback about your interview process. DaVita Medical Group doesn’t hire Patient Care Technicians. DaVita Kidney Care does hire Patient Care Technicians.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Phone interview, 2. In person interview w/2 different people 3. Job shadowed for free for 4hrs. Then nothing from them & position is still open 30 days later. I emailed interviewer and she has decided yet?

Interview Questions

• Behavior & describe a time you type questions   1 Answer
    • Describe a time another employee was doing something wrong and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Charge Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Augusta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Brief with FA's and one PCT. Casual and Conversational. Not a STAR format. Lots of questions on stress.
    Nice individuals
    Loads of stressful situation questions geared to identify if you are capable of handling the dialysis environment

Interview Questions

DaVita Medical Group Response

Jan 7, 2019 – Special Project Mgr, TA

Thank you for your feedback about your interview process. DaVita Kidney Care, not DaVita Medical Group, focuses on kidney care and dialysis for patients.

Coding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Torrance, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had to wait in the lobby for 20 minutes before anyone came out. Hiring manager seemed unprepared and confused my resume with another person. Process very informal and almost seemed like a joke. Hiring manager talked about the position and complained about a member of the team to provide an example of behavior she didn't like which I found unprofessional.

Interview Questions

DaVita Medical Group Response

Jan 7, 2019 – Special Project Mgr, TA

Thank you for your feedback about your interview process at DaVita Medical Group. We apologize that you didn't feel you had the best interview experience and will share this feedback. Hope your... More

Ops Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process began with initial phone screen by in-house recruiter. Discussed resume and interests. Next step is a more formal, in-person interview. Assumption is that phone interview is just an initial screening.

Interview Questions

DaVita Medical Group Response

Feb 4, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for your feedback about your interview. We're pleased to hear it was a positive experience and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
    -Wendy

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group in October 2015.

Interview

Over the course of 3 months (yes, 3 months) I was interviewed a total of eight or nine times. The interviewers ranged from people I would actually be working with in the position to non-DaVita employees that worked tangentially with someone once on another project, and even interviewed by other non-hired candidates for other positions! While the interviews were pleasant, they cared little about technical expertise or professional experience and repeatedly asked me questions about the companies values. The business culture is extremely "cult like" and the glassy-eyed interviewers wanted to make sure I drank the kool-aid.
    2 months into the interview process they did a bait-and-switch and cut the agreed upon salary for the position by 20%, explaining that they had to cut my offer because they gave that budgeted portion to the manager. Yes, you read that correctly.
    3 months from my initial submittal & interview they offered me the job, to which I explained that I had already started working at another company awhile ago. I would assume that most hiring managers would understand that in this current red-hot job market that they cannot drag their feet for 3 months and expect candidates to still be around.

Interview Questions

• Which of our values do you identify with the most? Which of our values do you admire the most? Which of our values do you feel you would need to work on? Which of our values do you think DaVita exemplifies the best in your community? Why aren't you drinking your kool-aid?   Answer Question

Feb 4, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for taking the time to interview and provide feedback about your experience. We apologize that you didn't feel you had the best interview experience and will share this feedback with the... More

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group in October 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of behavioral and case interview at an on campus location. Interviewer was very friendly and was helpful throughout the process. One of the standout things about this company is their obsession with their culture. Do not underestimate how important this is to them.

Interview Questions

• Which value of ours would you eliminate? Which is most important?   Answer Question

Jan 7, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for taking the time provide feedback about your interview. You're right, company culture is extremely important to us so emphasis that during the interview process. We're happy you had an... More

IT Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita Medical Group (Tampa, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of interviews. First 2 were by phone (recruiter and current Support Manager), last one in person with the hiring manager. The one thing that I felt was unprofessional was I received no phone call, email or letter stating I didn't get the offer and that was after reaching out post interview to the hiring manager and the internal recruiter at the company. You owe someone that after 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Using this white board, sketch out and explain how you would revamp the ITIL Dashboard.   1 Answer

Jan 14, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Analyst

Thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed you had a negative interview experience as that is never our goal for any candidate. We will share your feedback with the appropriate team to ensure... More