DaVita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter emailed me and set up a phone interview with me. After the phone interview she then set me up for a panel interview which consisted of 3 FA's. The whole process went really well.

Interview Questions

• It was a lot of behavioral based questions.

Ex: tell me about a time where you were in competition with a co worker.

Tell me about a time where you had to take on more responsibility than what was in your job description   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I had no experience but the starting pay was great for me.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I received an email requesting me to call the Home Program Manager so that we could set up an interview. The interview was set up for two days later. The Home Program Manager gave me a quick tour and then started the interview by asking if I had any questions. After this, we moved into the interview questions, which consisted of several behavioral questions. Once the interview was over, the Home Program Manager took me to meet other members of the team. They asked me a couple questions and I asked them questions. The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Had a phone screening that went smooth. Next step was phone calls with 3 senior people that either I would report to or work close with. The interview itself was a bit disorganized. They had overbooked the conference number so other people were calling in during my interview. They asked typical questions (some behavioral/situational and overall if i would be a good fit). One thing I noticed was that throughout all the interviews there was a common theme...they kept mentioning that there are a lot of ivy league alumns working at the firm.

They said they would let me know in few days if they would fly me out for final round but never got a call or email. Followed up but since then it has been silence...and it's been close to two months. Find it quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to convince someone of something   Answer Question

Facility Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

They had me do 4 interviews over a course of 6 weeks. They also let me shadow a facility administrator. It was great all the way up to the VP. Basically I knew from when I stepped in the room and when I met him the first time I probably wasn't going to get the job. I feel like I'm more than educated with a masters and experience. They hire people with no type of background in the field. They had a recruiter to call after all those interviews, she asked how did the process go then stated well we've decided not to move along. Then asked did I want feedback I thought to myself no not really cause this some bs. Then she goes to say I need to work on having difficult conversations with employees basically if I need to fire someone but this question was never asked in the interview so I felt cheated. I mean it's not hard at all for me to tell someone their fired and why. They say they are willing to train people but their really not. They wonder why they have a high turnover rate and clinics revenue and census going down it starts with their top VPs and management. I wouldn't recommend wasting your time with them at least don't put all your eggs in one basket or bank on them cause they'll let you down. I could've been a good fit and helped them to get to the next level but oh well their lost not mines.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Albany, OR).

Interview

The process can be slow, and one is not always clear as to what the next step is. Also ask about the timeline of the next step. Questions designed to inquire as to how you think about situations.

Facility Administrator Interview

Interview

Initial contact was through email to the an online assessment. A few days later, I was contacted again via email to schedule a phone interview with the recruiter. The phone interview was awkward as there were many moments of silence between me answering questions and the reply to my response or the asking of the next question.

Interview Questions

• What are your responsibilities in your current position?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Personal interview by Facility Administrator after the online application. Was also interviewed by the Charge Nurse in the facility for clinical experience. Was allowed to observe the floor for a few hours and was allowed to ask questions regarding the unit.

Acute Dialysis Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Plantation, FL).

Interview

Very friendly and nice. Great company with a couple of interview process but worth it. I would recommend anyone to continue with the interview. I have enjoyed the conversations I have with every interviewer with Davita.

Account Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Very straightforward. Phone interview was scheduled on one day and then I was told to come in. When I came in, they had me take a test and be interviewed by 3 different managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter and then in person interview with a panel of three internal employees. RN clinical coordianator, two clinic managers. Each Internal employee ask a number of questions. At the end they asked if you have any questions. Always be prepared with at least 3 to 4 questions of your own.

Interview Questions

• After your management training, and your ready to start at your clinic, what is the first set of business.   Answer Question

Dialysis Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone interview a week later. Following the phone interview I was scheduled for a 3-panel interview which lasted about an hour and a half. I made sure to review the interview tips and asked a lot of questions. The next day I shadowed an experienced pct for a few hours and was called back in two days for the second interview. Following the last interview I was called back by the FA with a job offer. I am excited to begin.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a conflict with another co-worker.   1 Answer