DaVita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DaVita

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter emailed me and set up a phone interview with me. After the phone interview she then set me up for a panel interview which consisted of 3 FA's. The whole process went really well.

Interview Questions

• It was a lot of behavioral based questions.

Ex: tell me about a time where you were in competition with a co worker.

Tell me about a time where you had to take on more responsibility than what was in your job description   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I had no experience but the starting pay was great for me.

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Interview

HR contact did not read resume and did not come prepared to interview. All the questions she asked were answered on my resume. The job posting did not specify experience level. She was polite but she and I both agreed the was not the right position for me.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita in January 2016.

Interview

It was two phone interviews which were both very easy and very conversational. Both recruiting managers that I spoke to were great and really grabbed my attention about this role. I left both interviews feeling that I had definitely got the job. They called to inform me that they were going to move forward with another candidate.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO).

Interview

Screening interview with general HR rep, phone interview with team lead, presentation interview, then team interview. All very professional and very typical. Went very quickly- next steps every few days. Always very clear about the hiring process and next steps.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Denver, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied on-line and almost immediately got a reply stating a recruiter wanted to do a phone interview. It was two days before Labor Day, so I figured the recruiter was out on vacation when I did not get a reply when my interview could take place. I followed up the next week and set up a time with the recruiter through e-mail. The recruiter never called me at that time we set up.

The recruiter called me 40 minutes late.I did go through with the phone interview but it was decided I did not have enough experience in contracts. What puzzled me, was that experience they desired in contract law was never stated on my resume. The job also required a paralegal certificate, which was stated in my resume I would have in a matter of months, when I was done with school.

If I was not given an offer because of these things, I am confused as to why I was seen as a prospective candidate in the first place. I feel like the recruiter saw my current title as a paralegal as a reason to interview-but if they were specifically looking for contracts experience, they should state that in the posting.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I interviewed with Davita for approx 2 months, of which included 7 encounters. They have a very lengthy process. I wanted to work for Davita after reading about their company culture, it seemed to fit for me. My encounters were all very polite & professional. I was told prior to my final interview that I was a top contender, that there was just one more detail. I completed a "test", which consisted of filling in a contract template. When a week later I emailed the HR contact requesting next steps, I didn't get a response. After spending 2 months and 7 interviews of my time, I felt it was rather unprofessional to not as much as let someone know they are no longer a candidate. Which in turn changed my opinion on the culture of the company.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Irvine, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with a panel of young kids from college. All have set questions to ask. Expect alot of questions don't even pertain to the job your applying for. But i was pretty and my friend who works there said current director is a total perv and likes pretty girls so i new i would get it

Interview Questions

• they ask you trick scenario questions and made no sense. but if your pretty your hired   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with an HR representative, then took some computer tests to show understanding of some computer programs (including Excel), and finally, an interview where I had about 6 people all asking me questions. None were difficult, they made it quite casual and more like a conversation than an interrogation, which is what it felt like initially with that many people in the room.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, but I believe they wouldn't mind being asked for more if you are experienced. I had zero experience in the field so I did not ask. I was more than happy with the base pay they offered me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (Irvine, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later, had a 15 minute phone interview with the recruiter. I was scheduled for another phone interview with the hiring manager, which lasted for about an hour. The third interview was an in-person interview, which was scheduled to last for 2-2 1/2 hours. The recruiter sent me a detailed list on what was to be discussed. Upon my arrival at the facility, I was greeted by two people, one who I was not originally scheduled to interview with. They read 6 questions off of a piece of paper (which I thought was a bit unprofessional). While answering a question, I was interrupted by a woman who was going to direct me to the testing area (for an analytical skills test). At this point, I felt like I was being rushed, mind you, only 20 minutes had passed. After the interview, I took a 30 minute test, mostly consisting of analogy questions (there is a reason why these questions were thrown out of the SAT). After the test, I was sent on my way. In total, the interview lasted only an hour. I feel that my interview was short because they had someone else in mind for the position. Also, they discussed nothing that the recruited had mentioned would be discussed.

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral and had already been asked during both phone interviews.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DaVita (Berwyn, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a very long interview almost 3 hrs long. Then you are tested on Microsoft products.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a negative colleague at work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DaVita (Brentwood, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

i actually applied for another position, but I received emails that I was qualified for another position being a Patient Account Rep. I did a short phone interview which went well. I then was scheduled several interviews with 4 different managers, all separate one on one interviews. All of the interviews went well besides one. i felt he sorta looked down on me. After the interviews I was scheduled for testing. The computer test consisted of Spelling and Grammar, Excel and I forgot the other. i bombed on the Excel test. I feel this is the only reason I did not secure the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the typical ones. Why do you want to leave your current position? They actually talked about the company a lot more so than questions for me.   Answer Question