DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,174 of over 1.2K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at DaVita (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview process was handled very well especially during a pandemic. Staff is very friendly while conducting interview and professional. They do a very good job making you feel comfortable and feel like it's a two way street interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you went above and beyond for a patient, coworker, or any other teammate
    1 Answer

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then in-person with panel. Took forever. Recruiting process is very disorganized with poor follow up. They have probably lost good candidates because of the follow up.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions, dealing with difficult coworker

DaVita

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

The overall process is multiple steps, and it seems a little extreme. It is mostly to assess culture fit at first and to weed out anyone not willing to devote 4-5 hours interviewing over several weeks. Phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with hiring manager, behavioral interview, skills assessment, case study interview, then a presentation interview

Interview Questions
  • Typical behavioral questions. The case study is set up to assess you ability to reason through things in a very specific way.

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Went through online assessment test, phone screen and another phone interview, just to be told they probably wouldn't pick RD background. Then why waste mine and their time? It wasn't fun to be hopeful until the 3rd interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. First, you have a brief initial Phone interview with a recruiter from the organization . Then a virtual interview with the hiring manager and a few of your potential team members. After, that you wait for a phone call letting you know if your offered the position or not.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what you know about the company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita (New York, NY)

Interview

I applied online, and had phone screening (it wasn't really a interview), and then had a virtual interview with 3 panels. During interview, they asked me 3 behavioral questions and it was quite challenging. They told me I will get a email if I have been selected or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Beware of Team Liberty; non employment engaging; Training was pretty good but leadership (supervisors/team leads) could be more in tune with their teams vs paying way more attention on avg call time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Went through 3 interview processes. 1 with a recruiter. 2nd with two managers, 3rd with three managers. I’ve been in dialysis for quite a while but interview was difficult. They want to to come up with scenarios you’ve been through. Questions felt robotic and didn’t feel like they wanted to know me as a worker.

Interview Questions
  • Come up with scenarios- most of the questions was encounters with my team (difficult people).

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Everyone there was nice and friendly. The position did not work out for me but all the staff seemed very kind!!the manager took their time to explain to me all the details of the job position and answered all of my questions that I had.

Interview Questions
  • What would you contribute to our facility?

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

Challenging but seemed very rewarding! The team seemed like a great one to work on. Seemed to be a sort of old-fashioned group, but that's to be expected when an org has been around so long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DaVita

Application

I interviewed at DaVita

Interview

done through my university, really focused on making you feel welcome. 2 interview for 1st round - 1 case, 1 behavioral and 3 interviews for the second round - 1 case, 2 behavioral - before 2nd interview day, you learn about the company and hear from leadership. honestly a great great experience

Interview Questions
  • case was sth like figure out home dialysis market or something like that (market size)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,174 Interviews