DaVita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2019.

Interview

Got a Phone interview on Tuesday, they do interviews every Friday, offered by the next week. Recruiter was very nice and asked basic personality questions. In person interview basically consisted of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you faced a difficult patient ?   6 Answers

Facilities Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Filled out the application, took the online management assessment, and was contacted by a recruiter the next week, who asked me to submit several available times for a phone interview - the first step in the process . So far so good.

I gave her several options and made it clear that I could be flexible. I never heard back.

Sent a followup email to her the next week. Never heard back.
    One last followup by me, and was again completely ghosted by the recruiter.

I don't understand why if you contacted a candidate for an interview, you'd then completely ignore the candidate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I had to sit down with five interviewers, all asked behavioral questions. At first it was a little intimidating, but the interviewers were very nice. I was prepared because I researched DaVita's website and they had interview tips.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you dealt with a difficult coworker   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Lengthy Process with several interviewers over a course of weeks. Cultural fit is very important and collaboration. Questions posed were both general questions and scenario-based. They want to ensure that they select the right candidate for the position.

STAR PCT Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Baltimore, MD) in July 2020.

Interview

Had virtual group information session. Then from there a recruiter called to talk more about my qualifications and background as well as the position. Then I received an email for another virtual interview and a one on one with 3 facility administrators. After that I got a call from one of the managers to come in to basically meet the team and see the facility. After that the current pcts and nurses will get the final decision on who they want to join their team. After that you should get a phone call or email with good or bad news.

Interview Questions

• If you have kids, how can you accommodate 12+ hour shifts as well as virtual learning for your child?   Answer Question

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Seattle, WA) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview was about 45 minutes long and it was relaxed and easy going interview. They asked open ended experience questions where you have to use your experience as example to describe and answer the question. They asked what is your future plan because they prefer to have someone who wants to be in nursing route since they offer the education for nursing degree as RN so that you can come work for them after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you go towards customer/patient expectation   Answer Question

Admissions Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita in July 2020.

Interview

The initial phone screen was relaxed with the recruiter. I had the second interview with the hiring supervisors; they told me I would be hearing from the recruiter that same day or Monday. It's been three weeks and after multiple follow-ups to her and another recruiter, I haven't heard back still.

Additionally, after receiving a standard email that another position I applied to had been filled (Registration Coordinator), I received a personalized email, less than thirty minutes later, from a recruiter asking me to apply to the Registration Coordinator position. It seems the right hand doesn't talk to the left in this organization; extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral interview questions; expected to use STAR responses.   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2020.

Interview

Phone interview was 30 minutes. They asked very basic questions, and overall questions about the company as a whole. Asked about prior experience, education, certifications. You need to look up the companies core values ahead of time. I would also prepare some generic interview questions ahead of time so you are not put on the spot. We also discussed pay right away which was not the best in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What is one cor value of the company that aligns with your beliefs.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Lengthy process. Interview is very focused on culture fit. Met with multiple levels within the company. Interview process took a few weeks, even met with a potential peer during the interview panels.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to learn my leadership style and how I'd handle difficult situations   Answer Question

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I applied online, recruiter contacted me within a couple of hours, via email, requesting a phone interview. Next day had the phone interview, went well and she advised that she will be forwarding my resume to an office admin. The next day I was contacted for an in person interview. Went the next morning for an interview. Interviewed with two people at one time, FA and the Dietician. The interview started off very relaxed but quickly went to serious interview questions. What would you do in this situation questions... can be a personal or professional experience. Meaning something that happened at home or at work. In the interview I was offered to shadow at a facility. Did so... now waiting ......

Dialysis RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Village At Griffinsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DaVita (Village At Griffinsburg, VA) in June 2020.

Interview

I got an assessment test right after applying online, and a week later, I had an interview with HR on the phone. The whole process took about 10 days. It was nice.