DaVita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DaVita Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter emailed me and set up a phone interview with me. After the phone interview she then set me up for a panel interview which consisted of 3 FA's. The whole process went really well.

Interview Questions

• It was a lot of behavioral based questions.

Ex: tell me about a time where you were in competition with a co worker.

Tell me about a time where you had to take on more responsibility than what was in your job description   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate because I had no experience but the starting pay was great for me.

Evergreen Program Revenue Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Steilacoom, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Steilacoom, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

I received a phone call a few weeks after my initial application. The phone call lasted about 30 minutes with the recruiter. She asked basic questions (why are you interested, tell me about a time you had to change direction...) after the call she said they had one day available for interviews which was a couple weeks from then. She stated that they would ask behavioral situation questions and to be prepared for a panel interview.

Panel interview consisted of one previous candidate, one HR, and one other supervisor. They took turns asking the behavioral questions.

Feedback after a few weeks. I was not selected. The recruiter said that my interviewers thought I wasn’t a good fit for that position but was a good fit for DaVita and offered another position. The reason why I wasn’t selected was that my answers consisted of “We” and “My team” instead of “I”’s. Only mildly confused considering it’s an interview for a leadership role.
    Overall my recruiter helped soften the blow.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DaVita (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter. Phone Interview went well. My resume is a direct match to the position, it's ironic to me that once I met in person with the Screener for the team; I felt like I was in a pre-civil war meeting. The interviewer didn't seem that comfortable with me (a diverse candidate), despite my efforts to develop a rapport. It felt like I was interviewing in cold New York versus warm California. Didn't seem to match their core values either. If this happens to you, I recommend leaving the interview. You deserve respect too, after all candidates and employees should be treated with respect and dignity.

Interview Questions

• It was supposed to be a targeted selection interview that is based upon specific examples, but it felt like she was trying to find something wrong versus listen to the examples.   1 Answer
    • Why did you leave your last employer?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle time management?   1 Answer

Facility Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DaVita (Virginia Beach, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter that went very well, advanced to panel interview which takes place next week. The panel interview will have the Regional Director and four Facility Administrators. Once the panel interview is complete, the recruiter stated that she would contact me within 48 hours to discuss next steps, or if i was not selected. I will update this review once the panel interview is complete.

Leadership Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DaVita in December 2017.

Interview

Received a call from a Recruiter who contradicted herself several times, speculated, and mispronounced words. What is more, the recruiter provided feedback without even asking me questions relevant to the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• This position does not require healthcare experience. Please explain your relevant program management experience?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DaVita (Richmond, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was called in for an interview after exchanging emails with the recruiter. The recruiter was pleasant and did follow up. I met with two managers that asked behavioral style questions. I was contacted a the following week and was offered the job on the phone. I went in the week later and did the paperwork. It was a pretty smooth process and I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral style questions that require experience as a response.   Answer Question

Redwoods Analyst Interview

Interview

First round interviews had 1 behavioral and 1 case on the university campus. Second round interview is at Denver headquarters, where they have multiple panels of people that tell you about their experience at DaVita, plus 1 case and 3 behavioral interviews. The behavioral interviews are more important than the case.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where you had to change directions on a project.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DaVita (Saginaw, MI).

Interview

My Offer came from being placed at the location through my Externship. After successfully completing this, My Manager had a meeting with me and told me she was in need of an Administrative Assistant, discussed the pay, and gave job description for the location. I was then sent to training in Flint after acceptance, and background requirements.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about receiving said pay and performing job duties?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. First round interview over phone with 45 minute behavioral followed by 45 minute case. Second round at Denver headquarters with 3 behavioral and 1 case each around 40 minutes. Entire process took roughly 2 weeks.

Facility Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DaVita.

Interview

I had one phone interview, and then was contacted by the recruiter for a panel interview. I interviewed for the panel. They asked typical situational questions, and the interview appeared to go very well. The panel even expressed how well they thought it went. I reached out to the recruiter to thank them all for the interviews, and the recruiter said that they would like me to interview with the division VP. They said it would be the following week. About a week had gone by and I hadn't heard anything, so I reached out and asked if there was any progress. The recruiter then informed me that a couple days prior, an employee internal to the company expressed interest in the position, and they decided to promote from within. They had known this for a few days, but didn't tell me until I reached out to them. In my opinion, this was completely unprofessional; as was telling me that I would be moving on in the interview process and then not affording me that opportunity. It gives me an insight to the culture of this company, so in the end I guess it was a good thing that I didn't get hired.

Pct Interview

Interview

Interview process took almost 2 months. First a phone interview, then face to face. In the face to face, very situational based questions. After the face to face interview comes a job shadow.

Interview Questions

• Provide a time when you and a co-worker had a conflict.   Answer Question