KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Kiewit Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 653 of over 653 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college career fair and moved forward with an in person interview where questions were just asked to gain an understanding of the skills I have.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in an internship?
    Answer Question

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Was durning covid, so took place online. Was about 30 minutes overview with a group. After that split into 3 separate breakout rooms and preformed interviews with different leadership. Each one took roughly 10 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Do you mind travel? How do you work with conflict on the jobsite?

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Multiple interviews for 45 minutes to 2 hour long, and then they ghost you with no response. Very unprofessional specially when they send young engineers with 1 year work experience to career fairs with no idea of what to ask to the candidates. I would not consider this company for my coming years.

Interview Questions
  • Long term and short term goals? Are you willing to relocate? Discussed about resume bullet points
2 people found this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

The process was rather straight forward. They did not reply for a while. I submitted by resume and answered a few questions they had. Asked if I was willing to travel for work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation

Interview

Straight forward and effective. Casual setting. Professional and engaging interview teams. Proceed took the standard interview timeline. Was happy to receive the offer at the end of the process. No real concerns with any part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kiewit Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation in Jun 2022

Interview

Very welcoming, questions about yourself, previous experience and studies, challenges in current job, future goals, relocation, leadership skills, interests, hobbies, field of study, field experience, weakness, strength, reason why look for a job

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Austin, TX)

Interview

After I applied, they replied back: Thank you for applying to our position. After careful review, we have decided to pursue other candidates for this position. We appreciate your interest and invite you to apply to any roles on Kiewitjobs.com that align with your skills and experience. If you have applied for other Kiewit positions, we will update you on the status of those applications in a separate email.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2022

Interview

It was all great and smooth. Benefits are great and the potential for this company is phenomenal. As an entry level, this opportunity helps improve myself and expand my knowledge to gain more filed and office experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Houston, TX)

Interview

Ghosted me on the interview, contacted me to reschedule later that night. The interviewer seemed uninterested and fairly rude. Said "we will let you know either way by next week", never heard from them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kiewit Corporation (Dallas, TX)

Interview

When you’re talking to a person that’s passionate about something, you can pretty much feel them glow as they talk. And if you’re an HR manager who’s interviewed hundreds of people, this is a very good sign to hire the candidate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 653 Interviews

Kiewit Corporation Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Kiewit Corporation as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.74 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Project Engineer and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Field Engineer and Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Kiewit Corporation takes an average of 25 days when considering 633 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Project Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 23 days), whereas Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Kiewit Corporation according to 633 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.39%