Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,130 of over 2.1K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Featured Interview

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

The interview process was extremely organized and informational. It was overall a quick process and consisted of a call with the recruiter, a video call with the hiring manager and 5 additional video calls with key stakeholders. I was very impressed but their timeliness and process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time that didn't go well in a past job and what you learned from it.
    Answer Question

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

Quick and easy. Two hours - info session then two 45 min interviews. Mostly fit, 2 very easy accounting questions. Two different people interviewed - mostly fit questions. Asked about why Liberty and your background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

A recruiter from the company contacted me on 4/16/21 about scheduling an interview. With the link I provided, I scheduled an interview for the following week. The recruiter contacted me the day before my interview and stated that the interview would be cancelled as the position requires the applicant to be in Dallas, TX and that relocation was not being offered. I never asked for assistance in relocating or a relocation package. There was not even a question regarding relocation during the application process. Additionally, on the company’s site when applying for the position, there was nothing listed that only residents of the Texas, specifically Dallas or Plano area, were encouraged to apply. I thought it was very unprofessional for the Recruiter to cancel the interview before even speaking with me regarding relocation and the method in which the message was conveyed.

Interview Questions
  • What day and time would you be available for interview?
1 person found this interview helpful

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

So far I have submitted my application and participated in the virtual pre-interview which took less than 10 minutes, one business day after I did the pre-interview I received an invitation to do a self-paced virtual interview. It consisted of 5 questions that had 1 opportunity to record, 60 seconds of “think time” and 3 minutes of time to answer the questions. I will come back and update it I receive an offer to go to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you considering leaving your current role? Why do you want to work for Liberty Mutual? Have you ever had to tell someone “No.” to something they feel entitled to? How do you prioritize your tasks? Provide me with a general description of your current role. Give an example of when you solved a problem without the assistance of leadership.

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

A few days after applying i received an email to schedule an interview. I had one phone interview and two video chat interviews. Three days later received an email they went with someone else. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

Smooth and enjoyable interview process. One brief interview with the recruiter followed by 2 video interviews- one with an underwriter and one with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was so kind and easy to talk to and really tried to sell me on all the great benefits of the company. Mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through your resume. Think of a time you had to analyze something at work.

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

Whole process was smooth and elegant. First started with a behavioral interview which was followed up with a technical interview after that. Overall, the interview was fair and was an overall enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

Quick and easy. Recruiter was very kind and easy to converse with! She explained everything in detail from the job description to the next steps with the next interview. Made me feel more at ease about the job just from speaking with her.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA)

Interview

The interviewing process was focused and a combination of a number of behavioral and practical questions. There was a total of 4 interviews over the course of a four hour block of time.

Interview Questions
  • Please provide an example of a scenario in which conflict arose and the steps you took to address it.

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

I completed an application. I then took an assessment. Spoke with initial talent acquisition specialist. Did not continue to second application based on hours. I don’t have much more to say to get up to the 30 word threshold.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me if I liked working remotely

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview

Such kind people. They really cared about getting to know you and making sure that you were making the right move professionally. I would highly recommend connect with this company. Amazing opportunity to grow with a collaborative team.

Interview Questions
  • What’s making you think about making a move professionally?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,130 Interviews