Lockheed Martin Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Stratford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume, and later that week got a phone call. I applied later online. Next week they send me forms to fill and after they offered me a position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Submitted resume and talked to employees at a convention. Got a behavioral interview the next day for a summer internship. I did not get an offer, but I did get very enthusiastic feedback and learn more about the company and programs they have for employees.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a couple months later with an interview offer. My interview was just the interviewer and myself, and overall, it felt pretty casual. He had brought a copy of my cover letter and resume, and he went through it and asked me for more details about things that stuck out to him, as well as really typical interview questions. Then he went through what his group did, and let me ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your main area of interest within aerospace engineering?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

Was contact via email with invitation to hiring event about a week before event, about 10 other candidates there and 6 hiring manager. Interviews with 2 different managers for different positions. The way they match candidates to manager/job seems completely random as I got put with managers who's job descriptions I did not fit. Asked questions about resume. No technical questions just.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake?
      Tell me about a time you worked in a group?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview with an engineer from the company. Was straight forward with behavioral questions, didn't ask any technical questions. Show excitement and be passionate about your projects and past experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked on a project in a team and how was that experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I spoke with recruiters at the career fair, and then I had an informal interview, which supposed to help my resume stand out among other candidates. About 4 months later, I was contacted by recruiter to schedule a phone screen interview. I was interviewed by a panel. Interview lasted about 30 min.

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Gaithersburg, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

When I submitted my application online I was put in touch with a recruitment officer who set up a time for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited to an on-site meeting a few weeks later which consisted of a tour and three one on one interviews with managers of different locations. I received an offer within two weeks of the interviews and was given a week to accept.

Interview Questions

• Questions were non-technical and mostly about what I like to do or how I would describe myself. It included things like how I like to spend my free time, and what are some of my biggest accomplishments.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Mount Laurel, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through INROADS and was contacted pretty fast. Got called for an interview after 3 or 4 weeks. The interview was mostly behavioral questions and questions about my resume.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Went onsite for an interview. Took a couple hours. First interviewed with an HR manager who asked some questions. Next, interviewed with a team of three engineers. Process was very smooth, people were very polite. I was asked to wear a badge onsite; shortly after the interview, I said thanks and left.

Interview Questions

• Code a board game of their specification. Explain the movement involved with moving each piece. Explain the data structures used.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

The recruiters came to the career fair. I waited in line to talk specifically to the individual whose interests most closely matched my own. I developed a rapport with recruiter and he called me about three weeks after the career fair to offer me a position in his group for the summer.

Interview Questions

• What project that you have contributed have you found most exciting? Why   1 Answer