Lockheed Martin Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.6

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Applied online through college / university. Resumes are picked on an as need basis so eventually a few months later got a call for an interview. Had one phone interview with multiple people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Intern Interview

Interview

process took 2 months, i applied online and received a call from HR about a phone interview. Asked a total of 7 questions then asked if i had any questions. waited 2 weeks for a call back with a offer to the company

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was lucky enough to gain email contact with some advisors in Sunnyvale. Apparently it helps if you have a family member who works there recommend you for security reasons. I haven't interviewed yet but so far the process has been wonderful.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in April 2017.

Interview

They called me, went through 7 "technical" questions that mainly asked about team projects and stuff. The next two questions were behavioral. After that, the interviewer let me ask questions. A week or so later I got a call that they were offering me a position. Next, I needed to fill out a bunch of forms.

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Stratford, CT) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume, and later that week got a phone call. I applied later online. Next week they send me forms to fill and after they offered me a position.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a well carried out process and I felt very welcomed and the interviewer was nice and made me feel comfortable. The questions were not ridiculous and he made it easy for me.

Interview Questions

• Name two strengths and two weaknesses   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Submitted resume and talked to employees at a convention. Got a behavioral interview the next day for a summer internship. I did not get an offer, but I did get very enthusiastic feedback and learn more about the company and programs they have for employees.

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

-Behavioral based interview
    -Mostly questions around STARS model and experience based on resume
    -Discussed required skill set for job
    -Spoke on benefits pay, and scheduling
    -Described why I would be best fit for job

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you failed to meet a deadline or a goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got an email a couple months later with an interview offer. My interview was just the interviewer and myself, and overall, it felt pretty casual. He had brought a copy of my cover letter and resume, and he went through it and asked me for more details about things that stuck out to him, as well as really typical interview questions. Then he went through what his group did, and let me ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your main area of interest within aerospace engineering?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with managers online. Not too difficult. They called and asked a few questions regarding my personality and also asked about school. They wanted to make sure that the job I was applying for fit my needs as well as I would make a good fit with the team.

Interview Questions

• Why I would like to work for them, what kind of work do I enjoy, what work environment do I enjoy   Answer Question