Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.8

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palmdale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The job posting was selected online and I interviewed first on the phone then on sight. There were no engineering questions just standard social interaction questions. Overall a fairly easy interview consisting of about 6 questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had a disagreement with someone in a group you had to work in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was only STAR method- questions of how you would handle certain situations. There was no technical parts, nothing that tested actual capacity, they just look for buzz words and ask you generalized questions to see if you can work in the job to a basic extent- effectively they look more heavily at resume than character or capacity.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to inform your boss of a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinellas Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Pinellas Park, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Next day I received a call. Very friendly recruiter, we talked about my Resume and how proficient I was in CAD. It was a pretty straight forward interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and through career fair. About a month later received invitation to attend hiring event. Got tour of plant and interview slots. Interview went very smooth, all behavioral question (e.g. Tell me about a time when....). Be sure to answer questions in S.T.A.R. format. Interview was also one on one with hiring manager which was very laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Panel interview - Senior hiring manager and a manager on his team plus a representative from HR.

Started by explaining interview process, called it a behavioral interview, meaning the questions were like "Describe a time when X happened. They wanted to know the situation, what you did, and what the outcome was.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Transitioned over from prior DOD contractor

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Ocala, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

I got a referral from a friend currently working for the company and got a call a little over a week later. After that initial communication I was invited to a meet and greet at a local hotel with an all day interview session the next day. Had several interviews with different engineers throughout the day, and they were very accommodating. I called later on and emailed but never received a response.

Interview Questions

• They asked all behavioral questions, one of which being a question asking to describe a time where I had to resolve a conflict with a coworker/peer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Grand Prairie, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

long process. Phone interview. In person interview with 5+ managers. Asked the usual questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years? What do you want to get out of this position? Are you looking to advance to a management type role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Camden, AR) in December 2011.

Interview

The recruiter called me on November. He talked about the relocation,resume and then email me the invitation letter for on-site interview.
    I came to Camden,AR on Dec 6 and interviewed on Dec 7. The interview is straightforward and clear.I had 4 hiring managers at one time.All technical questions. They asked me about 30 questions about CNC,GD&T and manufacturing process Coating.
    I read all the previous comments and I prepared behavior questions only.This is my mistake because I don't take a look at technical side.If any one has an interview with this position,make sure you know your technical stuff very well.Do not trust all the comments,trust your self only.I was failed because I believed in the comments.

Interview Questions

• what is CNC and GD&T stand for?When do they apply to the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant. I opted out of the interview process early because of the job location and related commute time.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current assignment.   1 Answer