Lockheed Martin Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 27, 2017

3.2

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in September 2017.

Interview

Met by the hiring manager. Proceeded to a private office area and made comfortable. Reviewed my references and their respective letters for a few minutes. Asked why the company and what I can bring. Nailed it. Felt good leaving and looking forward to be a member of a tremendous team.

Interview Questions

• What can I bring to the table as an employee?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Bethesda, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was a combination of recruiter, hiring manager, peer, and client interviews. Interviews were conducted via telephone, skype video, and in-person. The interviewers gave significant insight into their functional role at the organization, the expectations for the position for which I was interviewing, effectively managed my expectations throughout the entirety of the process, and helped to prepare me to hit the ground running upon starting.

Interview Questions

• Predominantly conversational interviews revolving around business problems with BBI questions to measure the extent of past experience.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

First contact 3 weeks from interview, on-site interview, pre-set list of questions requiring response in the 'STAR' format, no real curveballs, 2 weeks to decision, little-to-no willingness to negotiate salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview was more informational followed by 3 person panel interview. The questions were "basic HR" questions - Why are you looking to leave your current position? What makes you qualified for this position?

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The job opening appeared in my inbox. I applied online and a couple of weeks I received a phone call to confirm information on my resume. At that time, I was advised that I would probably be receiving a call to be screened for my capabilities. After a week I was called and was basically interviewed over the phone. The caller then explained the process that they had to present my resume to the government representative to get their authorization to hire.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had managing applications and dealing with government.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interviewing process was very good. Managers were available for questions about the job. The background check process took a long time and in this regard there was very little communication. Sometimes the next step in the process would take longer due to lack of response from the security office.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

phone screening and in person interview with panel and individuals. mutiple rounds of interview took place. hiring was done after 1 month. long wait.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Given a technical exam right off the bat to prove my skill set. I was given a real world situation on a currrent project and provided some of the project's technical data to examine and then after a few minutes asked to provide my analysis. After passing this test the rest of the interview was just getting to know each other and explaining the job to me.

Interview Questions

• Again, the techncial skill set exam.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Patuxent River, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Patuxent River, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

some of the most useless crap They have full spectrum leadership that has a series of questions in a star format. But the questions they are going to ask are giving to the person they want to hire the others are there because they have to post it and have so many inside and out interview. They gave them to me. I got he position and was told two days prior to the interview..

Interview Questions

• Full spectrum leadership questions 3 hour interview STAR format   1 Answer

Negotiation

Honorable had to hagel with South Carolina HR. They weren't in the interview or process. Just try and low ball ya.. you want you salary to be in the middle of the slide and divide by your pay and get close to the magic #1 you can. That is the correct offer and don't let them tell ya different I know I worked there and did it.

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Reston, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

This was a very professional and thorough process. I would have been disappointed had it not been performend any other way.

Interview Questions

• What are my goals in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was poorly prepared for this portion of the process.