Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.8

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Bethesda, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an invitation for a phone interview from the senior recruiter. The hiring manager called and we had a 45 minute call, he seemed friendly and provided a lot of information about the position. Two weeks later I received an automated message saying they would not move forward to the final round. So I thought that was that. Then two days later, I received an email from the senior recruiter inviting me for a face to face interview. I thought the first email must have been a glitch, so I responded with my availability. After that, I never heard from the senior recruiter again, despite following up via email. I found the HR team to be very unprofessional in sending mixed messages and then completely ignoring the candidate instead of clarifying the mix up. I can't say anything negative about the actual hiring manager, he was very pleasant on the phone even though they decided to move forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through on-campus recruiting and had a few employee referrals. Went in to the office for two back-to-back 30-minute interviews with senior managers. Mostly behavioral questions. They don't expect you to know everything about Lockheed's line of business, but they went to see that you are anxious to learn. They called me two days later and congratulated me and getting the job. About 8 business days later the offer paperwork came through.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call about a week later about an interview. Went in for the interview and was interviewed by two people. Asked general questions, nothing specific to the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a team member was slacking off. What did you do about it and what was the results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Baltimore, MD) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview by two managers. The interview was about an hour long. After the interview I received an offer email on whether to accept the salary and position or not. There were a few other applicants for the same position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

It takes quite a bit of time for Lockheed Martin to get someone hired and into their position. From the time of my interview, it took 2 to 3 months until I was an actual working employee.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2013.

Interview

Resume Submission then 1 on 1 interview - no response from Employer

Interview Questions

• Please describe your whole work experience with any details you can (not tell me about this place and then this place) they want you to explain everything in your own words and you have to include the good stuff. Talk a lot not little.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in March 2013.

Interview

I started off as a Financial Analyst Asc. I only interviewed with the hiring manager although many people have told me that they interviewed with more than one person. The interview process was pretty simple and straight forward. The manager mainly asked me about my experience, previous workplaces, etc. If I could recommend something, it would be that try to be more personable with the interviewer(s). Remember that they look for people with soft skills too. Because of the method of finance that they use, most people need training on that anyway. So your former financial analyst skills may not matter all that much.

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Interviewed from Employee Referral. Submitted resume and was interviewed 2 weeks later. Met with 2 managers individually. Was hired by another manager that I didn't interview with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You negotiate with a Recruiter, not the Hiring Manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

She was only concerned about my gpa, graduation date, my willingness to relocate and why I wanted to join Lockheed Martin.

Very short interview. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• She asked what my favorite class was.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Good experience, prepared me for future interviews; however, I never heard back from Lockheed.