Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lockheed Martin Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Lockheed Martin

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Interviewed from Employee Referral. Submitted resume and was interviewed 2 weeks later. Met with 2 managers individually. Was hired by another manager that I didn't interview with.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You negotiate with a Recruiter, not the Hiring Manager

Other Interview Reviews for Lockheed Martin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (San Jose, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

She was only concerned about my gpa, graduation date, my willingness to relocate and why I wanted to join Lockheed Martin.

Very short interview. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• She asked what my favorite class was.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marlton, NJ) in June 2009.

Interview

Intial screening via phone interview. In person interview with hiring manager and 2 leads in group. Asked both canned full spectrum leadership questions and conversational questions based on my responses. Questions were behavioral and focused on decision making process. Response within two weeks.Overall, friendly, conversational interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, based on prior experience, school, grades. Its mostly a formula driven number.

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Palmdale, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Very lengthy process - contact family friend who worked there, applied online, was contacted a few weeks later to set up an on-site interview. Flew down to Palmdale, CA on an expense paid visit and had a group interview and a security clearance interview. The interview was pretty straightforward and nothing out of the ordinary, did not really ask much about finance. Received an offer a month or so later. All in all about a 4 month process when i was first contacted to when I started.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic interview with strengths and weakness type stuff - had to do a security clearance interview before which is basically a very in depth background check.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate but I hear you are able to negotiate a bit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Syracuse, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

phone call to set up interview. talked one on one with junior analyst, moved to panel interview of senior managers to talk about program and experience. three people from the company were involoved in the panel interview. most of the questions were related to back ground of the applicant with time to ask questions at the end. at the end i was escorted out through reception

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

Applied via online application system. One interview so far with only, and they said that a decision won't be made for a few more days. Group interview with 4 interviewers. Immediate lead, supervisor, manager and managers manager for this position were in the interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin in October 2013.

Interview

Resume Submission then 1 on 1 interview - no response from Employer

Interview Questions

• Please describe your whole work experience with any details you can (not tell me about this place and then this place) they want you to explain everything in your own words and you have to include the good stuff. Talk a lot not little.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Orlando, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

Good experience, prepared me for future interviews; however, I never heard back from Lockheed.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

It takes quite a bit of time for Lockheed Martin to get someone hired and into their position. From the time of my interview, it took 2 to 3 months until I was an actual working employee.

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Cherry Hill, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

I had one interview with a finance manager and a team lead. They asked personality questions about myself, things I am interested in, my experience, why I felt I'd be a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I received an offer via mail, and I called to accept the offer.