Main Street Renewal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Austin, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager was professional, well prepared and had vetted my background thoroughly. Even after we agreed it was not the right fit monetarily the manager was willing to help support my job search efforts with referrals to his network. I got the impression whoever works with this gentleman will be well taken care of and have an excellent career opportunity that challenges the individual while still considering work-life balance.

May 24, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We are glad that we could provide you with a positive experience during the interview process. It is always unfortunate for both parties when there is a great candidate but not the right fit for one... More

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Seattle, WA) in January 2019.

Interview

I initially applied for a Construction Superintendent position at Main Street Renewal at the beginning of December. I was then contacted by a recruiting coordinator about a week later to set up a 30 minute phone screening. This screening was informative; we went over the company, position, and benefits. We then briefly went over my background and since it seemed to be a good fit we moved forward to a 30 minute phone interview with the VP of Construction. Before this phone screen I was directed to take a couple exams online that took maybe an hour in total to completed. The next step was an in-person interview about 2 weeks later with the VP of Construction who flew into Seattle to conduct the interview. The interview was very casual, more of a conversation and lasted about an hour. I received an offer of employment less then 24 hours later.

The whole process was very quick, even with the holidays right in the middle, and everyone at Main Street Renewal was helpful, informative, and decisive.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult thing you've ever accomplished?   Answer Question

Feb 11, 2019 – Main Street Renewal

We are glad that we were able to give you an efficient yet informative interview process that left you with a positive impression of Main Street Renewal. We strive to leave all of our candidates... More

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Mission, KS) in June 2018.

Interview

Group panel interview asking about my skill set and experience. Very friendly and welcoming. Some questions were out of the ordinary but were fun to answer. The interview panel made me excited for the opportunity to join a team such as theirs

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

Jun 29, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're glad that we could make such a positive impression on you! We hope that you continue to be excited about what you do. Welcome to the Main Street Renewal team!

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Charlotte, NC) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by the recruiter first via phone. This interview went well. We mostly discussed my experience and how I would apply it to the job. I then had a formal face to face interview with the Project Manager and the Area Manager. Both interviews were pleasant and flowed well. They were easy to talk to and their was no intimidating circumstances or questions. I had a great interview.

Interview Questions

• What made me want to get into the construction field?   1 Answer

Jun 25, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

We're glad we could give you a great interview experience. We strive to hire the most talented and passionate individuals, and creating a good interview process is one of our key factors in... More

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal in August 2018.

Interview

Initial phone screening, 13/4 hour round table live interview and final 15 minute phone interview and offer. Very good interview questions direct to what they where looking for in leadership.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst business decision you ever made and how dis it get resolved.   1 Answer

Aug 21, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

Thank you for taking the time to share you're experience, we are glad that you had a positive experience interviewing at Main Street Renewal! Welcome to our team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Phone interview and then in person interview. Supervisors conducting interview were nice and straight forward, no beating around the bush. Wanted to know how much know
    Edge I had on the construction buisness and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.?   1 Answer

May 24, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience of interviewing at Main Street Renewal. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Austin, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview and setup a time to talk. I was already a bit weary - their Glassdoor reviews are high but their Google and Indeed reviews are pretty low with some pretty alarming things on them. I had my phone interview and the guy was extremely arrogant and abrasive. Would not consider this company to be a place I would want to work!

Interview Questions

Main Street Renewal Response

Oct 5, 2018 – Main Street Renewal

Hi, we apologize you had a negative interview experience. We did not have any phone interviews for that position during the time you specified, but either way, we never want anyone to have a negative... More

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Austin, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Walked me thru the entire office introduced me the people important to my role. Showed knowledge of me as a person and of my skills. Very friendly staff and welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was a team player.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

From my first phone screen with the recruiting team I knew Main Street Renewal was a place I would enjoy working at. I did not get hired but my experience throughout the entire process was by far one of the best I have experienced. The interview team was very prepared and engaging. I could tell they were not only interviewing me for skills and ability but, they asked a lot of culture questions.

Interview Questions

• How would your former employer describe you and tell me about someone who is better than you in an area that really matters to you?   Answer Question

Branch Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Louisville, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Second on site interview with site manager. Third, phone interview with corporate headquarters. All interviewers were nice and easy to speak with. It seemed like a very nice placebo work.

Interview Questions

• TELL ME SOMETHING YOU DID THAT HELPED IMPROVE YOUR LAST COMPANY   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Main Street Renewal (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then face to face twice, then fly to corporate office. You then meet all the big wigs over about 3 to 4 hours. Then you fly home and wait some more to get an answer.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your manager?   1 Answer