Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2018

1.6

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

quick. just ask you simple questions about what you like to do your transporation topizzaa hut
    but i asked in person then i did the application on line afterwards got an interview and the manageer then lets you wait or you do orientaion and you review the health packet

Interview Questions

• they ask about your morals.... but yet they dont have morals and know whats good and wrong and tolerating disrespectful costumers towards the csr   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lebanon, OR).

Interview

The hiring process took quite some time to complete because apparently their computers were down. There was one in person interview that was more like a orientation then an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your hours of availability?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any experience in a restaurant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Coral, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Cape Coral, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

Basically I get to the store where the interview was scheduled to, and the lady / manager / I don’t know what she was had no idea I was coming. She dropped what she was doing and checked the computer a couple of times until she printed out the documents for the interview. Afterward we just sat in the middle of the store, no privacy, no professionalism, and that’s where and when we had the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do extra work in store if needed between drives?   1 Answer
    • What do you expect out of working here?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Interview

Process was very informal. I sat at a table, waited forever, and then just had a chat with one of the assistant managers. She seemed to like me, so just asked me to come back the next week.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask anything difficult   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

it was a very nice interview it was smooth and it was over all good i just idk you ppl that was all that thre was like ya

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Florence, AL) in November 2017.

Interview

Manager was very nice, had a very good sense of humor and I liked her. She said she would send my interview paper to her manager and call me. I'm currently waiting on the call back.

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Spartanburg, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

the interview process is very quick and less than 10 minutes. Expect to come in same day that they call you for interview. Takes 1 - 2 days for background & dmv record check then you start working.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Sobrante, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (El Sobrante, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

to the point. and very brief. didn't even take 10 minutes. they know what they're looking for and can decide whether or not you're what they want pretty fast. they asked easy questions that didn't prod too much. and made note of what times i was available for.

Interview Questions

• how do you feel about calling in sick? how often should it be done?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

It was fun like a conversation and I was surprised with how friendly they were towards me. They were not as intimidating as i thought they would be and i had a lot of fun answering the questions they were asking me.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Food Preparer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Live Oak, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Live Oak, FL).

Interview

It was a very disappointing experience to say the least. It took longer to wait for the hiring manager to be ready than to do the actual interview. She wasn't welcoming at all, just treated me like something to check off on a checklist. No handshake (was too busy not looking at me to notice I was going to twice), no hello, no gesture of any kind, just a "take a seat over there". She was too busy looking at her paper to even look up at me while asking her questions, forget about it while I was answering. She looked and acted as if her soul was sucked out. She wasn't interested at all and didn't want to be there. It didn't matter how nice I was, she was monotone throughout.

Half the interview asked questions about availability that the application already covered, as well as my phone number for some reason. Other than that, I was asked to describe myself and say why I was interested in working for them. She cut me off directly after my third sentence of describing myself. No, I was not talking about family and my life. I was talking about the skills I brought to the table. She just wanted to move the interview along even though she had no one waiting and the restaurant was empty. I felt cheated. I didn't get an offer, nor did I want one.

All in all, it left a bad taste in my mouth. I'm happy they didn't want me. I impressed a different company that hired me on the spot. Funnily enough, I was actually treated like a human being there. Pizza Hut, not only did you lose the chance to have a trustworthy employee, but you also lost a customer. Think about that next time. It's a shame, I was looking forward to the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why are you interested in working here?   Answer Question
    • What is your phone number?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to stay beyond your shift or come in on a day off if you're needed?   1 Answer