Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

1.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Miami, FL).

Interview

Walked in and asked if they were hiring. The Store Manager gave me an application to fill out and interviewed me on the spot and hired me. The interview process was very basic. A simple work history and education history is all that was needed.

RGM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Two phone interviews and one face to face before an offer was made. I was hired for relocating to Georgia as I requested. After offer was made and training site was disclosed, they changed it a day before I left. The trip went from 55 minutes to an hour and 15 minutes one way from where I was staying to the training store.

Interview Questions

• What do I look for when I hire someone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered 6000 more then what I made at my previous position but you should never accept an offer without a tiny haggle. I discovered they hired less competent staff for more money in the past and current employees who were long standing vets made significantly less.

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

Asked me a few questions. Nothing personal just when can I start and what car I drive. I started 4 days after and trained for a couple of hours before actually doing everything on my own.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

The application is fillefilled out online. The next step is to be called in for the interview, which usually takes place at the back of the store. Manager is nice and interview is thorough. Copies must be made of tax info as well as licence and insurance. All in all an excellent and pleasant experience.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fruitland, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fruitland, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Went well and couldn't ask for a better interview. Management was well versed and able to answer questions while talking during interview. Helpful in reassuring me about training would be done to make sure I would be ready for the job interviewed for. Management and myself clicked as far as understanding we would indeed work well together and being of the same age would be able to take on whatever would arise as well as be able to continue to make the store one that customers and employees would want to return to and keep on delivering great pizzas for the company.

Interview Questions

• Was I the right person for the job. Had I had management positions before. Would I stand beside management when needed in making decisions for the store and employees.   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a voice mail 2 weeks later to schedule an interview. Scheduled 2 days later and had Interview with hiring manager. She was nice. Told me that I have to work as a production for about a month and then she can promote me to a manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylva, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Sylva, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

applied online and received a phone call about a week later from a hiring supervisor at the local pizza hut joint. ask if i was still interested in the job and asked if i could come in for an interview the following day.It went pretty good but i did not take the job.

Interview Questions

• driving record. work histor y, and experience   1 Answer

I declined the job due to the fact they would not pay for mileage and being a delivery driver we work with our vehicles to make tips and other wages..

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canon City, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Canon City, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

I would love to get hired for the job I love people and good helping people with their orders and I would be great at pizza hut if hired I really need this job so please call or text me at 719-371-6136 my name is Autumn

Interview Questions

• How much do I get paid? How many times do I get paid one a week or every 2 weeks   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kailua Kona, HI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Kailua Kona, HI) in January 2017.

Interview

After I submitted my resume they did a background check, tb test, drug test, and had me mad an online username and password. I also needed a social security card as well as my drivers license, safety check, and insurance information.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Walked into the store, asked for the manager and was interviewed right on the spot. Questions asked were easy i.e: when can you work? do you own transportation? Filled out some paper work relating to my employment history.

Interview Questions

• Did I own my own car? Could OI work nights and weekends? Had I ever worked at a pizza place before? Do I have any recent traffic infractions? Am I a conservative driver/ What is my favorite type of pizza, pepperoni? sausage? cheese?   Answer Question