Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Tacoma, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within 3 days I got an email saying to set up an interview. The interview itself was easy and you don't need to rack your bean wondering what they'll ask

Interview Questions

• What's your availability?
      How do you say your name?
      Have you worked before?
      What made you apply?   2 Answers

Pizza Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lodi, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Lodi, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

i knew the person, so they just had to get a work permit

Pizza Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut in September 2012.

Interview

well ill put it simple. i went in they asked me where i worked and if i could change the position if needed to and they old me then and there when i start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chillicothe, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Chillicothe, OH) in October 2009.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible regarding the technique and demeanor of your interviewer. If possible, list questions and answers given, focusing on items or concepts that one might not anticipate in the job as advertised. Describe the clothing you wore, and what accent you may have used on that day.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was great, but the learning videos were a drag

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I took what was offered, and was grateful for the opportunity

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Miami, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager was very nice and made me feel at ease. He really didn't ask to many difficult questions. It was average. I had experience therefore, I felt comfortable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Decatur, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call 2 days later. The interview was easy and fast. It took place right in front of the store. The questions were basic.

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Bullhead City, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

Paper application and online application were necessary. After three weeks received a call for an interview. At interview during a slow day they offered personal pizza's during interview. The interview was a simple 1:1 affair with other applicants in the same area. It was very laid back. The usual expected air at interviews seemed unwelcome, although the questions were the same usual copy / paste examples IE "Why do you want to work hear", "What do you expect to be doing in 5 years". Mostly laughed about this with management.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Jacksboro, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a brief interview at the table. She asked me about myself as I responded then she had told me I had the job. We discussed my future hours and days.

Anonymous Employee in Tomahawk, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Tomahawk, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

My skills and how fast I am and why I am choosing Pizza Hut and how I hear it and do I get along with others and my social skills.

Pizza Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I applied online, then kept calling the store to see when interviews would be held. I was called in a few weeks later and we discussed a few things, the GM asked me a few questions, also had me sign hiring documents and couple days later i was hired. Pretty simple process.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with working in a restaurant?   Answer Question