Pizza Hut Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pizza Hut Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2017

1.7

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

I applied for an interview online. 3 days later, they called me for an interview at one of their locations. Afterwords, the owner came out and then asked if I could close the shop at a specific time. Since I could not, he immediately said that they were looking for someone else who could, no other questions or anything else.

Anonymous Employee in Morganfield, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Morganfield, KY).

Interview

Very relaxed interview . As long as you act vaguely professional and dress okay, you're a shoe in for this position. The actual interview was short. You have to take a personality test, too, which is easy.

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Garland, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online about a week ago, got called a few days after to interview on 5/11/2017. Came in and pretty much got hired on the spot. Manager seemed like a decent guy and that he would get along with me well. Starting tomorrow.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

The interview was conducted in the restaurant, where they asked me to come in at a time when they were not very busy, and we occupied one of the booths and the interview was conducted there, by the general manager of the store.

Interview Questions

• What kind of skills I brought to the table   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was pretty casual overall, they focused more on my resume than the duties, as I've worked at a PH years ago so I know the basics. The interview process seemed thorough at first but then a bit rushed as we wrapped it up.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to provide examples of creative problem-solving.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

It was short and easy. Answered simple questions about my work availability and experience. Not much to say as job was easily to get simply for the need of more staff.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fuquay-Varina, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Fuquay-Varina, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

After you send in a application, you receive an email with a parental consent form for a background check if your under the age of 18. Print it and bring it with you. They'll ask for two forms of identification, I'm 16 and was able to provide my school ID, and a copy of my birth certificate. DO NOT print a transcript. They will not take that which I was surprised to learn as it said this was an option so I brought in my school record. I went in, about 10 minutes early from the appointed time, was directed to take a seat while she got ready. The questions were honest and not challenging at all. She asked me about myself, how I would handle certain situations, hours I could work, days, grade, etc. I felt more comfortable than I had anticipated. She was very formal and straightforward. My Tips: Be yourself. Don't stress. It'll be over before you know it. They only want to know why your the one for the job. Sell yourself, don't be afraid to brag a little, show them your worth it. My interview lasted around 5 minutes total!

Interview Questions

• How would you deal under pressure or a stressful situation?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you? Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Arlington, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The boss called me I'm in for the job. He ask me to bring a Id showing that I'm legal to work. Once I got to yhe store he saw my Id and told me that I got the job

Interview Questions

• That asked Me am I legal to work   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pizza Hut.

Interview

Interview was informal with just a manager present. Interview focused mainly on hours and job duties. Previous industry experience was clearly a plus. Surprisingly, they were interested in long term plans and expectations.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in the industry?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pizza Hut (Miami, FL).

Interview

Walked in and asked if they were hiring. The Store Manager gave me an application to fill out and interviewed me on the spot and hired me. The interview process was very basic. A simple work history and education history is all that was needed.