Publix Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,340 of over 1.3K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Publix

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irmo, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Publix (Irmo, SC) in Aug 2019

Interview

Laid back, fun and easy going. They will always smile and keep the conversation light . You will more than likely have 2 interviews back to back. One for your immediate boss and one for the store manager

Interview Questions
  • Personal review, background, why you want to work for them
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

It was great easy interview people were amazingly nice. They really made you feel at ease and non nervous. The interview process was pretty easy, I’d say it’s a good environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Mundane interview about cutting techniques and customer service experience. Reviewer was not even apart of that department. I didn't get to speak with actual manager until the 3rd step of the process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publix (Orlando, FL)

Interview

There were two interviews . Interviews were not very formal, casual friendly conversation in which they learn about you and tell you a lot about Publix, their goals as a company and you basically described how you can contribute to that. Each interview last about an hour and seems to be focused determining aspects of applicants personality.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? Why do you want to work for Publix? What’s your favorite thing about Publix? Describe a tough situation at work and how you resolved it.

Publix

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Very friendly and easy going. Great benefits and opportunity to grow. Hard to become full time at first until years put in which is difficult at first when looking for a full time job. I feel like they prefer part time work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

It went very well. They were very understanding and kind and listened to what I had to say and were open to me working at their establishment. Look I'm trying to get a real job and I'm forced to write extra stuff so gimme a break it was an interview.

1 person found this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Basic, standard online. It was all fill in the blank prompts, and had a series of theoretical situations that you had to answer. The entirety of the application/ interview took 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

It was awesome. Great people and super friendly. Can't wait to start working there. Where shopping is a pleasure. Great staff/pay/insensitive. Insurance seems to be good as well. The hours do not seem too bad.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Quick and easy, almost as if they knew they were going to hire me before hand. Offered me a role in the company on the spot. Questions were insightful and I felt comfortable being asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Interviewer asked about my previous experience in stocking and customer service and what that taught me, and a challenge that I came across and solved. Lastly, I was asked about my availability.

Interview Questions
  • Previous Experience What did I learn in the last job that I held? What can I do to make the company better?

Publix

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publix

Interview

The interview process was a brief series of typical interview questions and “why Publix?.” Questions such as “tell us about yourself,” and listing any prior job experience that would help in the job you’re applying for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,340 Interviews