KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Publix Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,543 of over 1.5K interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

It went smooth. The interview was very easy. Employer was very kind. Management was very understanding. Interview was a week after i applied. I am unable to remember much as this was so long ago.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us.
    Answer Question

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

There wasn't one, they never call back. Been applying for years and they always hire friends and family first. Probably is a good job, maybe lots of teenagers. They always tell me to

Publix

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Lengthy digital interview involving a questionaire with workplace scenarios. Then follow-up with the store manager and an HR rep that was also thorough as to qualifications and company culture. A drug-test was included at the time and it's very important to be upfront about your schedule availability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

They weren’t hiring anymore minors at the time didn’t want to proceed with interview. My son needed a summer job and they stated they hired as many minors as they could.

Interview Questions
  • What are the available hours to work?

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

Fairly easy, few questions, required saliva drug test for job offer. Took less than 30 minutes. Management seemed to need to fill places rather than looking for quality employees. Interview included manager and team leader

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I interviewed at Publix

Interview

The interview was over the phone with hiring manager. The interview was scheduled within a week of applying to the job. The next step was a technical assessment of skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publix

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publix in Sep 2022

Interview

I did not get a call back so the interview did not occur. Publix continuously says they are hiring but has not mentioned anything about my application. Maybe it depends on location.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Publix (Sanford, FL) in Sep 2022

Interview

They asked me a few questions about myself, and why I wanted to work there. There is an online questionnaire you have to answer before going, so make sure you have plenty of time for that. Overall it was very relaxed and not too intimidating.

Interview Questions
  • Be ready to talk about yourself. Any experience you've had before be ready to talk about it and be confident with it.

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Publix (Oviedo, FL)

Interview

I went through the interview process as a senior in high school looking for their first job. I felt like the interviewer understood that & tailored with the questions to fit my entry-level status. They were very cordial & provided a comfortable interview environment. However, there was a bit of a waiting period between submitting the application & getting a call-back to schedule the interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful