SAP Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SAP Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at SAP

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was rather easy, phone call, Skype situation, and then in person. Following this a few sit downs with some executives of the office, and then an offer letter. HR was very helpful, guiding me along every step of the way, if I ever had questions during downtime, they would always answer promptly.

Interview Questions

• Interests, activities at school, coursework, why interested in SAP.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Shortlisted based on resumes in college - SAP came to our campus to give a presentation. A brief networking session followed in which we told them about our interests. Around 15 candidates were shortlisted for a Skype interview. It was a 10 minute interview in which they asked about the type of role and the domain that I want to work in.

Interview Questions

• Which domain would you want to work in?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

It was just a brief overview of my skills and expertise. It was basically through a referral from one of my professor at Georgia state university. So not much was asked.

Interview Questions

• What are you technical skills that are relevant for this role   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied Online, then was contacted by a recruiter by phone to set up an in person interview. The in person interview was not too intense. It was more learning about the position then seeing if you are a good fit

Interview Questions

• basic behaviorial questions, then awlked through resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (Newtown, PA).

Interview

Onsite, took almost an hour. Very organized. All behavior questions. Managers are very friendly! Being prepared and doing some research about this company before the interview will be very helpful.

Interview Questions

• which class you like at school, why?
      why you want to work here?
      Do you know about SAP?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP.

Interview

First round was telephonic round. Then they called for face to face round.
    Three members interviewed me. All the questions very general and related to my past work experience and education.

Interview Questions

• Just General questions about my past work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SAP (San Ramon, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was simple and smooth. One telephonic round and then onsite interview with the team and Hiring manager. They just asked me about my previous work experience and school project. Nothing much difficult.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone calls with various members of the team of which you apply and get to know more about you and your past job experience. They want to get a background of the kind of person you are and just see if you will be a good fit for their team.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the challenges you have faced in the past?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SAP (New York, NY).

Interview

Hiring manager was straight to the point when describing what the role will entail. Plus very encouraging to ramp me up once hired--very transparent! Nothing tricky!
    Also, understand there is a learning curve.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SAP (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Had two calls, nothing very technical. I would recommend having a good understanding of the software industry as a whole and a passion for joining the "cloud wave". Overall down-to-earth people looking for a genuine interest in the company.