SAP Java Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SAP

3.5

Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

As I applied through employee referall the manager called for a screening .
1st round screening by manager.
onsite: 5 rounds 45 minutes each.
The interview was an average one not difficult however my own silly mistake costed me this opportunity.I was unable to solve one question which was given to me however the interviewer was helpful.
One of the interviewer was not very warm and at times disparaging but the rest were very respectful and cheerful.(in fact one gentleman did not even even sit in his chair during the time I was writing on the white board).
I thought I had nailed the interview but did a mistake and did not admit it while the interviewer was trying to give me hint.

Interview Questions

• 1.Java Basics.
    2.Plethora of Multithreading questions.GC
    3.Simple data structure. (BFS) variation
    4.Database Basics   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SAP

Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SAP (Lima, Lima Region (Peru)) in February 2017.

Interview

Two phone call before a technical meeting and expone the algorith to resolve a sudoku. the meeting was in front of 4 technical leads and there was so many questions about poo and situacional contexts

Interview Questions